Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nbc Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Pay (11460 Views)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / NBC Management Trainee 2015 / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Pay by georgeonx: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hello guys
I am new to this forum and what I am seeing is very impressive.
Pls I will like to know the starter package for NBC.( Nigerian Bottling Company)
If anyone has an idea, I will be grateful.
Re: Nbc Pay by georgeonx: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hello guys
I am new to this forum and what I am seeing is very impressive.
Please I will like to know the starter package for NBC.( Nigerian Bottling Company)
If anyone has an idea, I will be grateful.
Re: Nbc Pay by folabim(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
You have to look very well before you leap, if u are planning to work with NBC my advice to u is dat u should not work in sales. I was once with them. my experience was horrifying, u can confirm from another NBC staff that u know in sales if u do not believe me. NBC sales is modern slavery. Of course dey will attract you with a fat salary but instead for the salary to grow it will continue to fall year in year out.

My dear there is so much to it than what i have just told u.

Look else were.

Gud luck
Re: Nbc Pay by igp(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi Folabim, thanks 4 ur indepth information. It might interest u to know that a good number of landers ve been undergoing series of interview with NBC. Till date, no appt letter.Does their recruitment process take that long? U can do well by telling the house how much they paid at least during ur time with them. At least it will help us a great deal. Regards.
Re: Nbc Pay by georgeonx: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2007
I will really appreciate it if someone can really give me details of the NBC job as regards job conditions, benefits, structureand other details that will be helpful. I think I might be working in the sales dept. Any advice?
Thanks a lot
Re: Nbc Pay by Muza(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2009
pls someone should tell us wat the pay at NBC is
Re: Nbc Pay by ekwenchi: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2009
Hi All,

NBC PLC runs a graduate trainee program annually where 30 persons are chosen out of the bunch that write the 2 tests and undergo 3 interviews. More than half of this number are allocated to Commercial/Sales and this department is for the strong at heart.

At present the Graduate trainees earn N128,000 (including N7100 = 9 cases of Coca Cola products), and due to union action this amount may increase.

After a successful 6 months intensive plant experience, you are confirmed as a staff.

I was a graduate trainee as at 2007, and a staff and promoted. NBC PLC is a good career foundation for any graduate because you learn people management and teamwork, which are soft skills we don't learn in school. Also in the event a person leaves NBC PLC they always move higher, cause we are rated highly.

Their recruitment process can be quite elongated, i have seen where a person had an interview in 2005 and was called in 2008.
Re: Nbc Pay by Muza(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2009
ekwenchi,
pls i want to have contact with u,i was opportuned to be among the few selected 4 the undergraduate trainee program.
I sat 4 the apptitude test,then the interview,so i am now a potential NBC graduate trainee and staff too,so that was why i was inquiring about the benefits.
My email is ddk36@hotmail.com

This is about the undergraduate trainee:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/08042009/tue/comm2.html

1 Like

Re: Nbc Pay by mingxing(f): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2009
Wel nbc is callin 4 test.pls cud u tel me wht d test format is lyk?@MUZA
Re: Nbc Pay by 1Engr: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
pls MUZA wats d format?
Re: Nbc Pay by Muza(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
I sat for the undergraduate trainee test in 2007,i dont know if its the same with the graduate trainee test.
but for the undergraduate trainee,its consist of 4 papers;
Maths,English,computer,General knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Nbc Pay by karren: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pls will the 2 test and 3 interviews be the sameday and is dat earning per month?.
Re: Nbc Pay by David275(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
karren:
Pls will the 2 test and 3 interviews be the sameday and is dat earning per month?.
no.... is heard separately... when u are successful at the test u will be called for the interview

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C / Got A Job As DSA, Do Or Dont? / Bsc Accounting Is Becoming Irrelevant !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.