Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos (28359 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by violent(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2012
I have seen better parenting among sheep than among Nigerian parents.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by Diligence: 3:19pm On May 05, 2012
It behooves man to be guided by conscientious moves and not those which seek the glory of the world, for the world can neva b pleased!
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by teskyg: 3:49pm On May 05, 2012
Congrats ma Brother.Wishing you a Happy Married life.Shame for all d bad belle people.
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 05, 2012
A very smart move. Congrats!!! Tubaba
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2012
djeezy: Why Private registry wedding Well he's way too smart as not to do a church wedding. You remember the part where the pastor will say "if any of you here in the congregation have any reason why these two people should not be joined together should come forward"...THEM GO PLENTY.
OL BOY NA TRU O, yes o smtin dey apen
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by Martini101(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2012
Orikinla: It is one of his music videos.

[size=18pt]Marrying is not what matters most, but how long your marriage will last.[/size]

With a suite of known and unknown illegitimate children, Tuface will need to focus more on parenting than entertaining.
He would fare well recording lullabies for his numerous kids at large.

All the miscreants, robbers, rapists, kidnappers and terrorists on rampage are products of dysfunctional parents and families.

[size=18pt]Marrying is not what matters most, but how long your marriage will last.[/size]

With a suite of known and unknown illegitimate children, Tuface will need to focus more on parenting than entertaining.

All the miscreants, robbers, rapists, kidnappers and terrorists on rampage are products of dysfunctional parents and families.

. Ur parents inclusive abi? U 'll think smpeople are wise but when they open their mouth, the whole place gets polluted.
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by Cheggoon(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2012
I dey fear make 2face boxes no go give their house help belle ..if she dey try to dey wash am....
Lol.......
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by 1uzotex(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2012
U have always been exceptional in ur style of lyf. U did it d exceptional way. Hapi married lyf tubaba
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by promzy143(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2012
congratx bro wish ya a hapi married lyf
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by ayobase(m): 4:22am On May 06, 2012
all?
gez u no what u r talking abt!

Orikinla:
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by mortee: 5:41am On May 06, 2012
Martini101: [/color]. Ur parents inclusive abi? U 'll think smpeople are wise but when they open their mouth, the whole place gets polluted.
ayobase: all?
gez u no what u r talking abt!

Martini101: [color=#990000]. Ur parents inclusive abi? U 'll think smpeople are wise but when they open their mouth, the whole place gets polluted.

You guys don't have to be this harsh and sentimental. Orikinla is very right; except you find it hard to understand what he said. I'll suggest you take your time to read his comment again, and if after that you still don't get it, then politely ask that someone explains to you instead of insulting a sensible poster here.
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by Abayomin70(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2012
mortee:

You guys don't have to be this harsh and sentimental. Orikinla is very right; except you find it hard to understand what he said. I'll suggest you take your time to read his comment again, and if after that you still don't get it, then politely ask that someone explains to you instead of insulting a sensible poster here.
kids are too much here even if he is wrong y will he hav to refer im to is PARENT some people are mad man just putting on cloth please wetin concern im parent naaaaa somtims i feal like flogin people on nairaland througn my N97
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by uuspace(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2012
Hello Moderator how can i start a new post,I do not have a new post button on my profile thanks
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by OK2NV3: 9:37am On May 06, 2012
and this should make me...

Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by sunky644(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2012
Pardon me if na me no sabi book oooo, But Why re they in black attire, is it that they are mourning on their wedding day or that picture was not taken on the wedding day? BTAIM, Congratulations to Tubaba And Annie
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by afrodiva: 3:31pm On May 06, 2012
I like Annie. Me thinks she deserves tu face. Besides her child is better off because she gets to live in one home with both parents.
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by chinekzy1(f): 8:19pm On May 06, 2012
congrats 2 Annie n 2face...
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by NAJALYN: 10:15pm On May 06, 2012
Poor Annie, I hope she will not allow 2face. break her heart. However happy married life.
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by sammirano: 1:43pm On May 07, 2012
djeezy: Why Private registry wedding Well he's way too smart as not to do a church wedding. You remember the part where the pastor will say "if any of you here in the congregation have any reason why these two people should not be joined together should come forward"...THEM GO PLENTY.

dats the truth bro
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2012
Congratulations to them!!!

Maybe tuface would stop having babies outside of wedlock now.
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by smsgold: 3:18am On May 08, 2012
lol
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by sameolg616(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Women,total emotional tinkers..its very obvious annie must have been d most submissive of all his wives.as they say as a man grows older,his dic* makes better wiser decisions.here is d problem annie,for d fact that he has a child or 2 attaching him wit all the other women,he wld surely continue to sleep with ALL as a moment with any of his children with them might spark up sex eg a situation were his daughter aint feeling fine and wants to see her daddy and he has to be wit her and she wants him to stay.RANDY 2face I can bet can't stand d sight of her mum changing into her nite fresh..He must ENTER d PLACE.all u can enjoy is d name MRS IDIBIA..nothin more
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
sameolg616: Women,total emotional tinkers..its very obvious annie must have been d most submissive of all his wives.as they say as a man grows older,his dic* makes better wiser decisions.here is d problem annie,for d fact that he has a child or 2 attaching him wit all the other women,he wld surely continue to sleep with ALL as a moment with any of his children with them might spark up sex eg a situation were his daughter aint feeling fine and wants to see her daddy and he has to be wit her and she wants him to stay.RANDY 2face I can bet can't stand d sight of her mum changing into her nite fresh..He must ENTER d PLACE.all u can enjoy is d name MRS IDIBIA..nothin more
true talk my brother! a lot of women are content with that anyway!
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by Nwaksjoey(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2013
I'm happy 4 Tuface and annie Macaulay, truely she realy deserve him. thank god 4 our 9ja chicks now them go rest from tuface
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by bakjal(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Oboy I dey laugh in Swahili oooo!!!
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by wildocng(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2013
heheheheheh.... tubaba! well done there bro! you are tru nigerian
Re: Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos by wildocng(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2013
heheheheheh.... tubaba! well done there bro! you are tru nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.