Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide (21799 Views)

Must Have SONY PS4 Accessories Starting At N1,000 Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Buy Cheap Used Games On The New TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Shop Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 7:17pm On May 03, 2012
A lot of people have been calling trying to know who we are and whether they are safe buying from us.
Well we are brothers running game business for over 12yrs (Office Addr. Suite 102 LSDPC Ogba shopping Arcade caterpillar b/st Ogba ikeja Lagos.). With this we've known the good and bad side of game and we setup game center for people.

All what we sell are being shipped from America/UK and we do order for the best, most especially for any used games and sometime other devices and we make sure they are all in perfect condition to keep a good relationship between we and our buyers. 

Mode of payment is simple. 
After we both agree on our negotiation, you pay into our account and as soon as we receive alert we send your goods. 
(Payment on delivery[48hrs Maximum] Nationwide)

We make receiving of your goods easy, convenient and safe that's why we use hand to hand form of delivery.

You can reach us on www.sosogames.com.ng, 08055120486,08181429655,08052806775,08060569674 or mail info@sosogames.net

Pls. guys we mean NO fraud in any of our post you see or any transaction between us.

To my guys (can't mention all names we've met) Please accept our heartfelt thanks for being one of the most privileged buyers. We appreciate the loyalty you have shown towards us.
Guys like you motivate us to do our best and we'll always remain loyal to you. Thank you!
And to the Admin. of NL Thank you.

NOTE: Pls, you may find trace of open in any brand new things you buy from us, this is done so as to confirm the package before sending to it's location and it's only for people outside Lagos. 

- sometimes, used console are not in their original pack but we package it with another one.

3 Likes

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by kewelljoseph(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2012
Plz i need ps vita games,do u guys have any.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2012
kewell joseph: Plz i need ps vita games,do u guys have any.
Yes, Ï hά‎​V uncharted golden abyss...
Call me ☺ƞ 08055120486,08181429655 pin:26580953
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2012
kewell joseph: Plz i need ps vita games,do u guys have any.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Josyrogers(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2012
Hey Nairalanders and guests who wants to buy games from Billyamin, let me assure you that he is honest and will stick to the terms of agreement between you and him. I've seen him, talk to him, and traded with him on several occassions and I have never had any unpleasant issue with him.
If he says you will get your goods, they are as good as delivered to your doorsteps. Well, this is Nigeria, where everybody consider every other person as cunning and dubious. So your anxiety and worries are understood. Nevertheless, there are still some honest Nigerians, walking, breathing and doing honest deals amongst us. Billyamin is proving himself to be honest.

Now, how much did I collect to write this about him? Nothing. Zero. Nada. Until I bought my first game from him I had never met him. But he is trying to build a good name for himself. We need people we can trust and rely on. He has earned my support.
But it is your choice to consider what I have written here or not to.

Please note that I vouched only for BILLYAMIN (and, by extension, his brother, Rahoof), whom I have dealt with, and no other.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by gambus007(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2012
dis guy is 4 real.i jst got my ps3 frm him.wit alot of games.e was nice to me!thanx man!if u nid any console,try dis man.e didnt pay me to do dis.bt he is for real.a gud nigerian who is honest.thanx man!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by dejioye(m): 12:57am On May 08, 2012
These guys are highly recommended, I have done deals with them before, they're honest and offer best prices.Tuale! A trial will convince prospective buyers. cool
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Zeydah(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2012
These people are not into fraudulent activities @ all.they sold xbox360 to me ån∂ we didn't even meet.please patronise them,they are good people,a trial will convince u.there are many fake ass idiots but these people,they are ok,ƪ don't know another until ƪ transact again.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:24am On May 11, 2012
The funclub puts its stamp on rahoof and billy!
So far we hav done biz from lag to benin.
Him and his bro are genuine!
Keep d good work up boys!! (From jinkz)
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:24am On May 11, 2012
The funclub puts its stamp on rahoof and billy!
So far we hav done biz from lag to benin.
Him and his bro are genuine!
Keep d good work up boys!! (From jinkz of funclub games n gadgets)
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by davlvll: 6:34am On May 12, 2012
i have been customer to rahoof and billy for over 2 years and i tell you , he is someone worth doing business with. I first had my doubts being a nigerian but meeting him has being bliss.. One thing i do know is, he will never sell what he can not guarantee and he is good at what he does .. I once paid in advance games for over 2weeks and he did the delivery without even having to call him.. He can be trusted.. That much i know .. Nice one mate ..
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by jejeloye(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2012
My name is Olayemi Afolayan-Jejeloye and I want to vouch for Billiamin. I have bought 2 ps consoles and numerous pre-owned game CDs from him. He's honest and can be trusted. I've met him and he is a man of his word. His stock is also very reliable as I haven't had any complain on what I bought from him. Keep up d good work Billy
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by disectur(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2012
Hi All, My name is Olawunmi. PSN ID: toshchyld. I recently bought two brand new dual shock 3 control pads from Billiamin and i must say they are very very good. im very satisfied and the pricing is competitive. im a FIFA gamer and will most likely by the next edition FIFA 13 from him if he gets it during release weak.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by RollyPolly: 5:32pm On May 23, 2012
Being a very pleased customer on several occasions, over quite a period now and having had the opportunity to meet Billiamin personally, I would recommend him to anyone willing to conduct business with him on this forum. He assures you of good quality and he delivers to his word.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by overdoze: 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
I must admit, at first I was skeptical. But I gave him a shot and he hasn't disappointed in any way. As far as I can tell, he is legit. (My ps3 slim is working great).
Thanks for good Business.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tbase2: 6:14pm On May 24, 2012
Since everybody here say his okay to do business whit you guys let deal i need a psp 2nd hand fairly use chiped one pls but money his the issue i have only 10k can i get one
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2012
T'base:
Since everybody here say his okay to do business whit you guys let deal i need a psp 2nd hand fairly use chiped one pls but money his the issue i have only 10k can i get one
Bro, Ï dont really think that will be possible from me or any other better place cos it's rear to get a workin Perfect PSP at that price. The Slim one with me now is going for 17K. It's better you get more money to that if you are serious about gettin a good PSP.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by VictorTobore(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2012
I need a used jailbroken slim ps3 160gb can u guys get 1 4 me i'm in delta state abraka how do we negotiate.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 7:52am On May 28, 2012
Victor Tobore: I need a used jailbroken slim ps3 160gb can u guys get 1 4 me i'm in delta state abraka how do we negotiate.

We don't have jailbreaking version (3.55 down) of PS3. Such version now is like searching for pin inside ocean. People have been calling us for this version but end up buying the one available. Someone came from ILORIN to pick up d last one a month ago, u can imagine that.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by sstuff: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
the pes 2012 cd is working fine thanks so much. Thumbs up for ur service
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by SHYfor4ks: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2012
;DNice doing business with this dude ..... Delivery and console was on point dude. And the console was as he said"Neat" Nice one dude
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by jie02: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
smiley the brand new psp vita i bought frm rahoof was crazy nd worth the prize,nice doing business with u rahoof nd i would want to do more>>>>>anyone doubting this dude is definately wrong>>> grin
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by FrankieA: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
They are genuine business men . Did business wif them on Friday,had ma ps3 console delivered here. TESTED AND TRUSTED FELLAS!!!!!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by slake1111111111(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
these guys are truly legit, i was very apprehensive(to be expected in nija wen cash and carry isn't involved) and took all sort of measures which i find irrelevant now. I looking forward to doing business with them again.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by imnuk: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2012
been buyin games from them for a while now. totally trustworthy guys. totally legit.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tbase2: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls @ rahoof and billyamin i need 5 good games i can play on my pc i use a pIII and most games dont work on it so am looking for old games like fifa09 and others if you have any am interested
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
T'base:
Pls @ rahoof and billyamin i need 5 good games i can play on my pc i use a pIII and most games dont work on it so am looking for old games like fifa09 and others if you have any am interested

Sorry Bros, We don't sell PC games. We sell PS3, XBOX360, and PS Vita games.
⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ŧђɑ̤̈п̥kƨ̣̇↠:▶.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rexphobia(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2012
Well, so good guys...bought my PS Vita game from them, though dem neva gimme free vita game cards as "promised".

Highly recommended....one of my smoothest online deals ever.[s]Well, so good guys...bought my PS Vita game from them, though dem neva gimme free vita game cards as "promised".

Highly recommended....one of my smoothest online deals ever.[/s]Well, so good guys...bought my PS Vita game from them, though dem neva gimme free vita game cards as "promised".

Highly recommended....one of my smoothest online deals ever.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
JUST PURCHASED ONE PSP GO UNIT FROM HIM . . A COUPLE OF SECONDS AGO.

VERY LEGIT AND HONEST GUY . .

VOUCH FOR HIM
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by chiagozie1: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Just bought a PS3 from them yesterday and they even threw in some added incentives for me.....now I know that not all nairalanders are scams...kudos guy I VOUCH for peeps

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Pato911: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
coolJust got the psp vita 4rom him.. You guyz, he's d best... Clean ps vita at d cheapest price.. Nd his services offered ar just great.. Tell your friends nd let your friends tell their friends about him nd d stuffs he sells
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by petecuuper: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2012
Rahoof,
I have got some games CD for sale am in South Africa Like i told you.

They are:
Modern warfare 3
God of War 3
Uncharted 2 and 3
Need for Speed The Run
Ice Age
Brothers In Arm
South Africa World Cup
Dead Space Fifa 10
Transformers
Wanted

call me on +270760458190, +2348124912448

Peterson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps3 Slim with 2 controllers / New arrival uk used ps3 with 2 controllers / ✅✅PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1tb [hacked 9.00 & unhacked] + PS5 Plug✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.