Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide (21789 Views)

Must Have SONY PS4 Accessories Starting At N1,000 Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Buy Cheap Used Games On The New TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Shop Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Israel4u: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2012
Nairalanders&guest Who want to transact business with Billyamin/Rauf,!! I highly recommend this guys because they are not fraudster nor scammers and I am a living proof.
I am Mohammed A A, I base in lokoja,kogi state. I came across kasali Rauf's number online because I needed some one to get me a brand new ps3 360 gb game. I called him and he said no problem. I was scared at first but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. On monday which was 12 of nov 2012, I paid to his acc with delivery charges cos I am not a lagos resident. Immediately he got the alert he headed to ABEX courier to send my brand new ps3 360 gb to me which after sending he sent me the scanned receipt they issued him just to assure me that I av notting to worry about.
On wenesday been 14 of nov 2012 I was called by ABEX courier office in lokoja that I should come to there office to collect my package. It was like a dream come true.I went there and collect the package and when I got home I tested the game and it was in a very perfect condition...what else can I say than to testify and vourch for them..
I av never seen Billyamin and Rauf before. I don't know where they reside I only communicate on phone with rauf..so people! Wherever you are staying in anypart of nigeria you can buy and transact business with them..you av nothing to be scared of cause you are in a safe hands..
I will like to say that they are credible and truthful. You can count on them because they are men of integrity,and they are also transperent in there dealings...
MOHAMMED A A...
KOGI STATE
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by psticks: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dem bi sure guys, I bought a psp slim from dem at a very good price, very clean, nd dey are very reliable, within 1mins business done. I highly recommend dem to u guys out dere.

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by COCCI(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Waow...Simply waow...
Sorry guys, good evening to u all.I am a living testimony of billyamin's sincerity.I wanted to get a new PS3 so bad but did not hv d time to go and start looking for one in d market due to d nature of my job...Sooooo I typed I used our popular search engine "Google" and it took me to some website where games were sampled, new and old alongside d price list. For d new ones there was only 320G and I didn't really mind...I wanted to pull some stunts so I emailed d person(Billyamin) and waited..less than an hour later I receieved a call and before u know it he brought my game to my office on d island...I was dumbfounded because wif d present day naija,nobody wants to staketheir neck for anybody...hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....dayuuuuuuum, am abt sleeping now after I hv played a good dose of Battlefield 3 and Assassin's creed.thanks Billy...God bless
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by PAQ(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nice one, Billyamin. Trust is number one ingredient in business transactions and u are trust worthy. Had two games (Max Payne3 & Mass Effect3) and a D-pad sent to me here in Abuja on time and in perfect condition. By the way they aint greedy, prices are very fair... will definately do more business with u guys. And i encourage everyone else.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by TOAO: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]I guess in a world where virtually everything is done via the internet, it's streinous to ascertain the veracity of trusted websites especially those involving financial transactions(within Nigeria at least). However after reading posted comments and ordering a genuine PS3 myself, I am inclined to mention that Billyamin is operating a genuine outfit here(as far as I know now). But don't take my word for it, why don't you give him a ring and experience a deal lacking fobs of any kind yet motivated to serve a customer well.

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Roseburn: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Men! You guys really impressed me! Am enjoying the Call of Duty black ops 2 for my ps3 I bought from you guys! I couldn't imagine I could get it that quick in warri. Once again, thanks guys.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by bambixile: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hello y'all,
Just wanna say I just finished a transaction with Rahoof just now and got my pspgo sent to me in Abj.
Initially I was sceptical but now I know they are for real.just some young men doing their business and earning a honest living.
Keep it up guys,God who has helped you get to where you are today wil never let u down.
I will see you in lag next week to know ur shop and introduce my friends and family to you guys.
God bless and nice doing business wit you.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by teetwo: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2012
bambixile: Hello y'all,
Just wanna say I just finished a transaction with Rahoof just now and got my pspgo sent to me in Abj.
Initially I was sceptical but now I know they are for real.just some young men doing their business and earning a honest living.
Keep it up guys,God who has helped you get to where you are today wil never let u down.
I will see you in lag next week to know ur shop and introduce my friends and family to you guys.
God bless and nice doing business wit you.
U cn like introduce ur gf too ,to show ur appreciation
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Davidolives(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2012
i need ps2 console can u help me wit dat
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Davidolives: i need ps2 console can u help me wit dat
Call me on 08055120486, 08129181119 or ping 2868ECB6..I have in stock for Sale...
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by elvis573: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
He is â nice gentle man, honestly is his second name, very trustwordy person can voucer on him , he don't dissapoint never break is appointment , i bought â ps3 slim from him is workin ok , is â sure guy
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Emmion(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
These guys, Rahoof and Billyamin are great guys! Ordered PSVITA 2 days ago and i have it already.

Quite humble, friendly and honest guy. I'm quite impressed.

I'm sticking to you guys going forward but one thing o: Me I trust you, also learn to trust me too ok? wink cool
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Onlineise(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2013
I bought a PS3 160gb from these dudes on last Friday. I must say I was impressed plus the price was fair. Welldone guys.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by edimatsgal: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Av gotten a PS3 160gb from Rahoof @ an unbelievable price and I must say I was sceptical...I didn't trust him which is normal as a Nigerian wey we be....am based in Uyo and av gotten delivery of my ps3 and fifa13...I have no qualms about recommending him to peeps...he is legit
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by petecuuper: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2013
Your numbers are no longer going...I don't think I will buy goods from you again. Not becos u sell fake products. But there is no guarantee on your goods
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by onyx77: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2013
These guys are gr8,I just bought a ps3 remote and an optical cable 4rm dem and it was delivered 2 my house av also bought black ops 2 4rm dem and it was all delivered 2 me in delta.they are not fraudsters
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by onyx77: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2013
These guys are gr8,I just bought a ps3 remote and an optical cable 4rm dem and it was delivered 2 my house av also bought black ops 2 4rm dem and it was all delivered 2 me in delta.they are not fraudsters
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Baadal(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
I am really impressed with these guys Rahoof and Billyamin...I bought a brand new SLIM PS3 and dey delivered it to me.dose r the kind of ppl dat makes online business easier.Kudos to dem!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Slimtoes(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2013
Just a phone call and they delivered my fifa13 on ps vita to my office .Good people to do business with me.Trust me,this one no be Lamba .Na Confam ..
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by marvostica(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
This guys are confirm
i have sampled them.
i called in the morning for a psp3000 console at about 9am and we bargained on phone .
and to my greatest surprise,it was delivered to my office before 2pm just exactly what i wanted and bargained for.
kudos to you my guys i appreciate your effort.
To whoever is doubting,this guys are genuine and legit i can beat my chest and make recommendations
thanks my colleague to my you delivered the ps2 as agreed at agege.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by countsparrow: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2013
Nice reviews... I am about doing business with dem, ordered for a console and some other things, hope it gets to me by the stipulated time and most importantly, I hope I won't have any complain about the whole transaction... If it all goes according to plan, I will come back here and praise their good work too... Patiently waiting...
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by countsparrow: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Thank u Billyamin, I got my console yesterday, as planned, very clean, and in perfect working condition I am so so happy, these guys are d real deal, thanx a lot... Looking forward to doing more business with un and d funniest thing is, it is very very affordable... Thanx
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by efismikoko(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rahoof sure guy got a fifa13 working P and tanks for d home delivery
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by efismikoko(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rahoof sure guy bot fifa13 working P and tanks for the home delivery
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by knytred: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Lost ur contacts...get @ me
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
knytred: Lost ur contacts...get @ me
call 08052806775,08055120486,08181429655 or ping 2868ECB6....
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by seyionab(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
I should have written this a while now, but here it goes. I never used 2 trust people because I never trusted my self. But d day I met rahoof bilyamin(the name sounds like an alqaeda member.) Was d day I regained trust in a fellow human being. We've done bizness b4, he also gives free advice which is rare in this part of d world. I recommend him all the way. Nice 1 bruv Good 2 have people like you.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Dexter1: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
After reading all the reviews about billyamin's business, I decided to give them a try, I wasn't disappointed as I got what I ordered for within a day's notice. Nice fellows to transact business with..thumbs up bros
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by petecuuper: 3:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Men improve on your customer service!!!!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by elvisogar: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rahoof n billyamin thumbs up.I got mý new 160GB ps3 on thursday.its working well.I will get u guyz more customers
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by d1twista(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2013
THanks for the clean deal. psp street with memory card
got it in perferct condition. Nice doing business with you.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by eherbal(m): 2:35am On Mar 26, 2013
Very neat psp slim 3000 and ps2 slim needed asap. BTW, thanks for the free psp games you gave me last year. You're appreciated . hope you remember me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps3 Slim with 2 controllers / New arrival uk used ps3 with 2 controllers / ✅✅PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1tb [hacked 9.00 & unhacked] + PS5 Plug✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.