Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide (21801 Views)

Must Have SONY PS4 Accessories Starting At N1,000 Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Buy Cheap Used Games On The New TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Shop Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
sammajiggy:
I need an affordable ps4
check www.sosogames.com.ng for update on latest prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by vanchi(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Placed an order on your website. Getting to three days, no delivery. Is the website a gimmick?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by umblerra(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
vanchi:
Placed an order on your website. Getting to three days, no delivery. Is the website a gimmick?

Call the numbers on their website. I can vouch for Sosogames. I've purchased a console from them in the past and the entire transaction was conducted by phone.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by kazzonline: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fifa 14,15 for ps 3 needed asap fot purchase,i av got fifa 14 and battle field if any body got intetest
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tchalz(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Sosogames, the prices of your used Ps4 consoles keep rising every week. From 73k - 90k..
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by BNeptune: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
When I came across sosogames.com.ng, I thought they were too good to be true, whatsapped them for their used PS4 console this past saturday and everything was finalized and delivered that same day. I mean! It came in the box, clean as a whistle, my friends thought I bought the PS4 brand new, it was that clean! Just want to give a big shout out to sosogames for coming thru for me!! Been singing their praises to every gamer I know!
I'm so happy mehn! Up Next Fifa 17 ordered on sosogames, as usual.

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Kaycee7(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hope they stock the Ps4 slim soon
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kaycee7:
Hope they stock the Ps4 slim soon

Add small tin buy pro nah
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Kaycee7(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Add small tin buy pro nah
By small thing, you mean the #40,000 I'll use for an extra controller and discs. I'll pass. I'm not that crazy about 4K display. Besides, raising naira equivalent of $300 is hard enough. U wan come raise am to $400. Abeg, pity me. embarassed cry
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kaycee7:
By small thing, you mean the #40,000 I'll use for an extra controller and discs. I'll pass. I'm not that crazy about 4K display. Besides, raising naira equivalent of $300 is hard enough. U wan come raise am to $400. Abeg, pity me. embarassed cry
Lol
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by iamdutch: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
How soon will u have the ps4 slim?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
I got my the witcher3: Game of thw year edition alongside uncharted collection and farcry primal. Gaming galore
Sosogames is the best ni
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
BNeptune:
When I came across sosogames.com.ng, I thought they were too good to be true, whatsapped them for their used PS4 console this past saturday and everything was finalized and delivered that same day. I mean! It came in the box, clean as a whistle, my friends thought I bought the PS4 brand new, it was that clean! Just want to give a big shout out to sosogames for coming thru for me!! Been singing their praises to every gamer I know!
I'm so happy mehn! Up Next Fifa 17 ordered on sosogames, as usual.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by youngkhid(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
I want to buy a hacked ps3
Hw much will it be
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
youngkhid:
I want to buy a hacked ps3
Hw much will it be

Check wee.sosogames.com.ng or call/WhatsApp 08022887378.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by drexel39(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls do you sale cable to connect ps2 pad to xbox classic,if yes,how much does it cost,i need two of it nd i am in kogo state
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Rahoof did the impossible by hacking my ps3 super slim console saving me the stress of buying game disk. I sent my console to him all the way from Port Harcourt to Lagos, after reading the testimonies about the business (Soso games) i took the gamble of sending my console to them & I can say I wasn't disappointed. Wouldn't also have been possible without the help of nigmarelli whom I met here on nairaland, he gave me all the assistance I needed. I can recommend Soso games any day any time because of the sincerity & professionalism they've shown. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Rahoof2 how much for fifa 17?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Rahoof2 how much for fifa 17?

Pls check www.sosogames.com.ng for updated prices.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by obynocute(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
sosogames rocks guys, I don't know them from Adam, just did some calls and wassap massaging with them, they did what many say that can't be done, hacking my ps3 slim 3000 series, and loading some latest games with a reasonable price. I had to waybill my game from calabar to Lagos with there registered waybilling company and nw my game is back to me in calabar in one peace.. thank you sosogames, more grease to your elbow... twale biliamin....
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by romeoprexx: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecided need ps3 slim cant find the price on that site
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
romeoprexx:
undecided need ps3 slim cant find the price on that site

It's 46k for now loaded with 8-10 games of ur choice .
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by jarrot(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rahoof2:

It's 46k for now loaded with 8-10 games of ur choice .

Please how much will it cost to get a 500gb hacked PS3 delivered to Suleja, Niger State?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by crackhaus: 6:25pm On May 06, 2017
Ordered a PS3 superslim yesterday, and got notification today that the shipment has been processed.

Will post my feedback once I get my hands on that beauty... cool
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by jarrot(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2017
crackhaus:
Ordered a PS3 superslim yesterday, and got notification today that the shipment has been processed.

Will post my feedback once I get my hands on that beauty... cool

That's good of you. please I will like to know the memory size, price and cost of shipping if possible cos i want to order mine. Thanks
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by slex(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
Rahoof

How much to get PS3 (used) with games on it

best price please
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by slex(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Billyamin..like I promised I want to commend and also recommend sosogames for ur game purchase.

Made an order on thursday and got my console finally yesterday.

Service delivery...A
Customer service...A
Delivery.........A
After sales service...A
The console....A

You guys made a commitment and delivered MST esp billyamin..

Simply the best. Thanks Sosogames you will definitely be hearing from me soon.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Ramoskyk: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sosogames No 1 gaming store in Nigeria. Free delivery for me and very quick. Super excited last time i ordered FIFA 17 the day it was released and it was delivered that same day. Few days ago i ordered a Ps4 pro and it was delivered right away. Sosogames.com.ng

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Rahoof2:

I need fifa 18 for the Nintendo switch,can you get that for me?,how much will it cost?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by slex(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Soso games crew rahoof2 and billyamin thank you for a wonderful 2017.

loved the free food and drink when i came around last week friday and also the games and patience.

Most def will continue to promote you guys and refer more and more clients your way.

My other friends also send their thanks.

I will come back i need WWE2k18 on Ps3 super slim. God bless
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
slex:
Soso games crew rahoof2 and billyamin thank you for a wonderful 2017.

loved the free food and drink when i came around last week friday and also the games and patience.

Most def will continue to promote you guys and refer more and more clients your way.

My other friends also send their thanks.

I will come back i need WWE2k18 on Ps3 super slim. God bless

U welcome sir
Tweet at us @SosogamesNG
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by frankmoney(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hey bro I have a hacked PS3 with full accessories working perfectly , can I trade with some good amount of cash for a ps4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps3 Slim with 2 controllers / New arrival uk used ps3 with 2 controllers / ✅✅PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1tb [hacked 9.00 & unhacked] + PS5 Plug✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.