Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide (21788 Views)

Must Have SONY PS4 Accessories Starting At N1,000 Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Buy Cheap Used Games On The New TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Shop Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
i just had a deal with rahoof and the guy is just the most honest guy ever. i didnt wanna believe but i trusted him after reviewing his previous sales. he is very real and his transactions are on poin. me just njoying my gtaIV now.

@rahoof, ur da bomb
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by mrafolabi: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Thanks guys. Just got my pes 13. Nice doing business with u. Am sure we'll be doing more transactions. Nice one guys.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by xandersmart: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
just got my psp go delivered to me all d way to aba...thanks guys.i cant just help it but you guys are too honest to be nigerians..
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by dippy: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
got my ps3 fro them today and am more than satisfied. it even came with hdmi cable

Thanks alot bro. can vouch for them
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Kreamie(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
Just bought My PS3 from this dude yesterday! I'm awestruck at the moment...see I'm based in ilorin and I actually was quite bothered when he said he is based in lagos! But he stuck to his word...He sent the slim ps3 down to ilorin and I paid him..the game is clean and working P! Peeps like this are really needed in naija..Kudos bro!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by PrinceMichael1: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2012
Am Prince Michael from Imo state, mehn I must honestly tell everyone that I am proud of Rahoof/billyamin. this is my first time seeing and doing business with someone I've not seen in this Nigeria that is even more than genuine. The Game cd's I bought is in excellent form. Seriously, I can vouch for them cuz they are to be trusted. At first I dint believe it even when he way billed it but as I went to check at the park and it was true I told God to bless him/them/her richly in their efforts cuz they are the kind of people we need in this country to make a difference. I can't just wait to gather more money for more goods. I love them. God bless
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by monkeysmoke(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2012
After weeks of anticipating and itching to get my hand on fifa 13, i finally got it yesterday thanks to Rahoof/billyamin!

I called Rahoof on phone and negotiated with him then Billyamin took the stress of bringing it down to me at lekki.

What really impressed me is that the traffic jam yesterday was so terrible yet these guys took the effort and challenge to deliver me the game @ the cheapest price ever possible on nairaland.

The fifa 13 was delivered sealed in a perfect condition and i've been enjoying it since yesterday.

Rahoof/billyamin this 2 bros are GENUINE and i rate them A1.

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ds pple dey use more dan 1 account..anyway I can't pay money 2 person wey I never c b4...I see goods I gv u money...I no resemble maga
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by abrazar(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
i need assassin creed 1 n killzone 3,u can text me d price on 08097052265
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Chrisxx1: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Wow...This guys are good. I ordered for a ps 3 and got it in less than 3hrs. They are so real and good to be true. My game is working so perfectly and I must say this is the best u can ever get. I also want to commend their efforts and honesty in giving a 100% customer service. U rock guys
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by dayosaba: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
hbpeze: Ds pple dey use more dan 1 account..anyway I can't pay money 2 person wey I never c b4...I see goods I gv u money...I no resemble maga
. Dude I can swear wiv anyfin u want me to swear wiv, if u so wish, or anyfin to proof dis guys r real. I don't knw dem from Adam but did business wiv dem and it was smooth.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by feranmi30: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyamin: A lot of people have been calling/pinging trying to know who we are and whether they are safe buying from us.
Well we are brothers running game business (game center) for over 12yrs (KZ at 1, Adegbola street Mangoro bus stop along lag/Abeokuta exp. Way Agege Lagos). With this we've known the good and bad side of game and we setup game center for people not only that we are into setting up of cafe with our little knowledge being a Microsoft certified engineer. 

All what we sell are being shipped from America/UK through a friend of ours and we do order for the best, most especially for any used games and sometime other devices and we make sure they are all in perfect condition to keep a good relationship between we and our buyers. 

Mode of payment is simple. 
After we both agree on our negotiation, you pay into our account and as soon as we receive alert we send your goods. 

We make receiving of your goods easy, convenient and safe that's why we use hand to hand form of delivery.

You can reach us on 08055120486,08181429655,08052806775,08123466856 or mail billy_berry2020@yahoo.com pin:2868ECB6

Pls. guys we mean NO fraud in any of our post you see or any transaction between us.

To my guys (can't mention all names we've met) Please accept our heartfelt thanks for being one of the most privileged buyers. We appreciate the loyalty you have shown towards us.
Guys like you motivate us to do our best and we'll always remain loyal to you. Thank you!
And to the Admin. of NL Thank you.

NOTE: Pls, you may find trace of open in any brand new things you buy from us, this is done so as to confirm the package before sending to it's location and it's only for people outside Lagos. 

- sometimes, used console are not in their original pack but we package it with another one.
yea ℓ̊ can testify to that dis guys they r notin av seen before ther r so real απϑ cool to deal wid am currently enjoyin ma pspGO...thou ℓ̊ haven't met d two of em before rauf απϑ billyhameen...u guys are d best...if u need anything partain to games den u've got to check dis guyz out...ℓ̊ can guarantee u r in safe hands dealing wid 'em...lookin forward to meet u guyz soon wen ℓ̊ come back frm school...d least ℓ̊ forget billy am so sorry for d stress u went thru sendin ma game to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ tanx a bunch.....*playin God of war* pau
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by feranmi30: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayosaba: . Dude I can swear wiv anyfin u want me to swear wiv, if u so wish, or anyfin to proof dis guys r real. I don't knw dem from Adam but did business wiv dem and it was smooth.
ℓ̊ swear wid ALLAH απϑ my life dis guyz ar so real ma pspGO is just like a new one...if u really want gud stuff den u've gotta deal wid em
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by foley(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
grin@billyamin is a trustworthy guy, I just did business with him and he delivered as promised. I got my FIFA13 from him 2day and I cant wait to get home.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hey guys on nairaland, I can assure you that u are in safe hands with dis guy. I just bought a psp go from him and received my package with satisfaction. I would recommend him as I was impressed with the service I got.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2012
Feranmi are we fighting
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tbase2: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
hbpeze: Feranmi are we fighting
sharrap every body his a scammer to you ewure
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
T base na only psp memory card u get sins,u neva buy console,
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
hbpeze: T base na only psp memory card u get sins,u neva buy console,
@hbpeze...I told u not to comment on this post "if I don't sell any goods to u... This post is meant for feedback, not for u to exchange word..
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by xzibukz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
@bill, I need a psp2001, if u don't av at d moment, pls buzz me wen u have 08031918782, I will really appreciate doin biz with u
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Tbase2: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
hbpeze: T base na only psp memory card u get sins,u neva buy console,
for the record that's my psp and read what it saying to you

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by xzibukz(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2012
@biil,
i have been trying your number,but its unreachable, pls try to let me kno the last price of the psp 3003 u told me u got,thanks
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by damilolaz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
I purchased God of War 3, Unchareted and Max Payne 3 , and i must say the quality of service is excellent, thank you Billyamin....i will be contacting you soon for more games
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
These guys are wonderful,I have tested them and they are very good,billi delivered my ps3 and fifa13 to my office,nice one,am grateful,their price is very reasonable
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
Bought my psp slim today from Rahoof n blllyamin. Very clean and works perfectly well! Thanks!!!!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by wkid(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Seeing as Billyamin and Rahoof don’t deal with PC games. You guys should check out this thread if you need PC games for sale/swap at the cheapest prices around
https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/pc-games-sale-cheapest-price#12843594
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by kayprints: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wow....Bought my ps3 slim today from Rahoof n blllyamin. Very clean and works perfectly well! I am so happy with Rahoof and Biliamin Thanks!!!!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by tstunnaa: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
just purchased a White PS3 from Billyamin and i was hughly impressed with the condition and price as well as the timeliness of delivery. thanks guys. hope to do more business with you in the future and also refer you to collegues that need consoles and games.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by eherbal(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
hbpeze: Ds pple dey use more dan 1 account..anyway I can't pay money 2 person wey I never c b4...I see goods I gv u money...I no resemble maga
are you not the dude that's been trying to sell a broken psp for the past 2months to no avail?why have you been trying to run down peoples reputation cos yours is in question?you've been trolling almost every sale in this section.try and make a honest sale and see if people won't recommend you the way they're doing these brothers.for your information,i've never dealt with them before,but i'm going to their office tomorrow morn,based on numerous positive comments about them.so brother,don't hate,congratulate.people please be wary of high blood pressure eze(hbp-eze)
www.nairaland.com/1074997/fairly-clean-psp-4-sale

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by baroncy: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Hi All,

I just got 2 new functional PS 3 control pads from the rahoof n billyamin duo. these guys are cool and customer minded. Before I forget, their prices are the best in the Lagos Market. This guyz are the best, it was delivered to my location.

The last person that sold the console and pads(Brand new) to me was asking for some crazy amount for new pads, even though I just used the pad for 4 months and all them pads packed up.

I have been using the new pads and enjoying it!!! guyz lets patronise these guyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps3 Slim with 2 controllers / New arrival uk used ps3 with 2 controllers / ✅✅PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1tb [hacked 9.00 & unhacked] + PS5 Plug✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.