Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (37509 Views)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Gerardcole(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2012
Heres the pictures of the contestants for

this year's Most Beautifull Girl In Nigeria

(M.B.G.N.) beauty pagent wearing their Traditional Attires.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I was very glad composing this for two reasons:

1. The event is gonna hold in ma state of

residence (EDO) so i'll enjoy the event to the

fullest live.

2. My tribe (Igbo Kwenu) populated the list. This implies

that girls with igbo traits are the MOST

BEAUTIFUL
na obodo anyi Nigeria
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Oya tell me the one wen fine pass.

[b]

Onoura Glory - Miss Abia

Ifeoma Umeokeke - Miss Abuja

Ofomah Chisokwue - Miss Adamawa

Esther Ephraim - Miss Akwa Ibom

Elsie Anuli Dike - Miss Anambra

Okolo Obianuju - Miss Bauchi

Isaiah Inara Anthonia - Miss Bayelsa

Aghedo Oses - Miss Benue

Kelly Ochuko - Miss Borno

Isabella Ayuk - Miss Cross Rivers

Tiffany Annabelle Davies - Miss Delta

Abana Onyeka - Miss Ebonyi

Omobhude Omoye Mary - Miss Edo

Okekeni Egbe Rejoice - Miss Ekiti

Adaugo Ndu - Miss Enugu

Igebu Antonette - Miss Gombe

Nsofor Gail Anulika - Miss Imo

Joyce Ngozi Chidebe - Miss Kaduna

Uju Chimezie - Miss Kebbi

Charity Chinenye Obiora - Miss Kogi

Tomilayo Salami - Miss Kwara

Chinaka Olorunshola Nkechi - Miss Lagos

Hadassah Emike Benson - Miss Nassarawa

Chidueme Vivian Ifeoma - Miss Niger

Okereke Barbara - Miss Ondo

Okafor Christabel - Miss Osun

Mavado Winifred - Miss Ogun

Ezenwa Augusta Chioma - Miss Oyo

Elshammah Enelado - Miss Plateau

Charles Damete - Miss Rivers

Onuora Grace - Miss Taraba

Oyemwense Omoregie - Miss Yobe[/b]
SOURCE

Woooooooohhhhhhhhh cant't wait for Saturday.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by yme1(f): 12:39am On May 04, 2012
wow.... with these pictures of them, they are all really beautiful. But it is still a No for Miss Benue
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Gerardcole(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2012
y me: wow.... with these pictures of them, they are all really beautiful. But it is still a No for Miss Benue

You see Delta, Ebonyi and Imo?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 7:59am On May 04, 2012
Now this better than the previous picture.
May the best girl win!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nayah(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2012
This is absolutely beautiful! espcially Miss Abia and Niger! but many of them are beautiful wink
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by jaybee3(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2012
Looks like they've been airbrushed angry angry angry angry angry
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nayah(f): 9:29am On May 04, 2012
jay bee: Looks like they've been airbrushed angry angry angry angry angry
lool hi JB you exagerate they're pretty but the thing is I tink poster shouldn't underline this Igbo predominance because of ethnical issues then
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by daQueen: 11:13am On May 04, 2012
if i shd select i fink Miss Bauchi, imo, abuja, edo
a big no to Miss Benue she ugly die
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Callotti: 9:34pm On May 04, 2012
They all look great!

My winners are . . . . .THE EYES HAVE IT! VERY EXPRESSIVE. kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by philkay(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2012
waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by goldng: 10:33am On May 05, 2012
biurifullllllllll
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by djeezy(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2012
Miss Niger is tha bomb. Incredibly hot and pretty. Miss Rivers the next. That's based on how i see beauty. You all have the right to see differently.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Misterpaul(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2012
Hmm..This pictures are awesome..But, that Miss Ekiti is my favourite--
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by tuniski: 10:48am On May 05, 2012
Waooh cute so these are the bold girls in naija cos most beautiful is only about the gutful chicks who can flaunt it sometimes at a cost! Little wonder Igbo girls dominated even in BOKO HARAM den eh. So who is dat asking Igbos to move out of the north? i wonder what slots will up to 20 0f them occupy given that there are only 5 states in south east!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by lacasa: 10:58am On May 05, 2012
""I was very glad composing this for two reasons:

fullest live
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by lacasa: 10:59am On May 05, 2012
""I was very glad composing this for two reasons:

fullest live.

BEAUTIFUL na obodo anyi Nigeria ""

-oh pls, giv ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ α break.

-we all know d reason igbo popUlated †ђξ list is cos they can do anything for money n fame (they can give †ђξ most BJ's τ̅☺ producers n judges) ..As Ʊ said, "Igbo traiits"

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 11:21am On May 05, 2012
Mis YOBE all †ЂΞ way!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Yorisb: 11:21am On May 05, 2012
jay bee: Looks like they've been airbrushed angry angry angry angry angry

B4 nko cheesy

@Topic
Miss Adaugo Ndu can do no wrong in my eyes. wink cheesy
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by sebastinta(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2012
i ll love to cross dat river
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by cold(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2012
Maq dem just leave for Ms Cross Rivers no need.Abi i no luk well
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by sexyglow(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2012
Miss Plateu and Miss Rivers are so beautiful.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by pauloman(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2012
waoooo...miss Niger got it going on . If she got the height and intelligence,then i think she has a great chance of winning the contest. But she still needs to trim down a lil to give her that model look and international edge. But i think she is the prettiest of them all with that her charming smile. Miss Abia , Miss Abuja and Miss Rivers may all compete for a close second but my number is Miss Niger
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2012
They all look beautiful. wink
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Yorisb: 11:51am On May 05, 2012

Chinaka Olorunshola Nkechi - Miss Lagos

Is she Yoruba-Igbo?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by kollymercy(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2012
@Miss Enugu!!

If only every other female girl can look like her!!!!!!!

Chie!!! Even without voting, o ti wole!!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2012
Yes dey r all beautiful.
But I dnt knw y dey v 2 use d same background 4 all of dem. Dy cld v dn beta by treating each background in relation wt d costume.
* Ms Nassarawa b lyk linesman 4rm her posture.
* Ms Plateau resemble juju. Sum of dem self get bad posture etc. U sef look dem again.

"Abi dem go talk say dem no get money? Plzzz we want d best".
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Yorisb: 12:03pm On May 05, 2012
kollymercy: @Miss Enugu!!

If only every other female girl can look like her!!!!!!!

Chie!!! Even without voting, o ti wole!!

She aced it, effortlessly!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by mimifonwon(f): 12:09pm On May 05, 2012
lacasa: ""I was very glad composing this for two reasons:

fullest live.

BEAUTIFUL na obodo anyi Nigeria ""

-oh pls, giv ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ α break.

[b][/b]

-we all know d reason igbo popUlated †ђξ list is cos they can do anything for money n fame (they can give †ђξ most BJ's τ̅☺ producers n judges) ..As Ʊ said, "Igbo traiits"

WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE TRIBAL WITH YOU ALL. AS A MIXED TRIBE PERSON, THAT ALSO HAVE IGBO HERITAGE, AND WHOSE COUSIN IS IN IN THE COMPETITION I KNOW THE QUALIFICATIONS IS NOT ONLY BEAUTY. THERE ARE EDUCATIONAL ALSO, PLUS U REP THE STATE UR PARENTS GAVE BIRTH TO U IN, NO MATTER YOUR TRIBE NATIVE LOCATION. ALSO IGBOS ARE ONE OF THE TRIBES THAT HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE PAGEANTRY THING, ITS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF THEIR TRADITIONS. ITS CALLED MGBEDE, AND ITS SEEN AS A STEPPING OUT OF SOCIETY THING FOR UMU AGBORBIAS( YOUNG WOMEN). MAYBE IF ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SCREAM FOR ONE NIGERIA SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT EACHOTHER'S CULTURES ANS STOP ASSUMING, PERHAPS TRIBALISM WILL FADE A BIT, IT JUST IRKS ME TO SEE HOW YOU ALL STUPIDLY GET TRIBAL AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by kollymercy(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2012
Yorisb:

She aced it, effortlessly!

Yes my brother. The smile and everything. She didn't struggle with it.

All Natural.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by antartica(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2012
Nigerian girls are becoming real trim cuts like oyinbo girls.They all seem very cautious of the trim figures with no slabs at all.Probably with flat asses too,hmmm.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2012
Hmmmmm......c dem...sad.... When their fellow hausa gurls are busy adoring and loving their husband and the yoruba gurls facing their studies squarely, these igbo gurls are busy pursuing their ashewo career. Mtcheew.rubbish

None of them is worth the title miss Nigeria cos there are more beautiful gurls in Nigeria than these prost1tutes who can do anything just to lay their hands on the loot
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by SisiKill1: 12:57pm On May 05, 2012
If anything, these pictures prove that you can still be beautiful without showing skin. I mean if you are honest with yourself and look at these pictures without the tribalism glasses, you'll admit that the girls in yoruba clothes and the one girl in Hausa look very well put together.

Having said that, they all look really nice. . .these pictures are way better than the first set. Wish they could have taken it with the backdrop of the states they are representing but it's still good, it's still good.

Now for the love of all that is wearable can someone please tell me what in the world Miss Kebbi is wearing She looks like she just finished rolling in hay and she didn't have the chance to clean up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.