Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ (2348 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by NEWBIN: 9:09pm On May 03, 2012
this girl is damn pretty and stays in my house.the problem is she cant see, talk nor hear.
i am havin sleepness nights over her beauty, abeg help me propose to am.

wouf! wouf!! wouf!!!
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Killz3(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2012
NEW BIN: this girl is damn pretty and stays in my house.the problem is she cant see, talk nor hear.

wouf! wouf!! wouf!!!
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Chimezie198(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2012
@op shez preety? And ur hvin sleepless nights over a dumb, blind n deaf gurl?
Odikwa serious oO
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Greatozone(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2012
use any of the proposin technique u knw;if she accepts d ring dat means yes bt if she tows d ring away it means d opposite
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2012
What do you smoke?
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by slimyem: 9:33pm On May 03, 2012
SUPERSTORY!
Wouf!
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by xamphara: 9:33pm On May 03, 2012
Use ur finger to draw a hrt sign on her chest then kiss her. I kno no such gal is in ur domain odawise na queue of ban.gers for de ur house.
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 03, 2012
NEW BIN: this girl is damn pretty and stays in my house.the problem is she cant see, talk nor hear.

wouf! wouf!! wouf!!!

Some pple are so unbelievable.
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Goldieluks: 10:12pm On May 03, 2012
Pinch her on her lips,she will feel it, duh!
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by MrsChima(f): 7:58am On May 04, 2012
Goldieluks: Pinch her on her lips,she will feel it, duh!

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

What if she smacks the shit out of him?
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by MrsChima(f): 7:59am On May 04, 2012
Adetayo100: What do you smoke?

Igbo with generator fluid.
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Killz3(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

What if she smacks the shit out of him?
How come you forgot to recommend the braille condoms?. . . cheesy
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

How come you forgot to recommend the braille condoms?. . . cheesy

He is trying to propose to her not just Bleep her! angry angry

Braille condom comes after the proposal if they can't wait until marriage. wink
[size=2pt]You got mail.[/size]
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Chimezie198(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2012
[quote author=Mrs.Chima]
wink
[size=2pt]You got mail.[/size] [/qoute] Awwww really?
Ok I'll go check
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 04, 2012
hmmmmm, how ¤tragic¤
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by azeez4(f): 6:21pm On May 06, 2012
Put a ring on her finger
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by adigunbankole(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2012
Take her to TB joshua.
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by NEWBIN: 7:02am On May 12, 2012
adigun bankole: Take her to TB joshua.

wouff!!
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Exponental(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2012
adigun bankole: Take her to TB joshua.
u got me laffinnn.
@ OP, if we help u, shey 'we' go dey share dat thing 2geda.
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by richy5(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2012
Go hit her with a sledge hammer
mumu OPS
Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by Vansnickers: 2:07pm On May 12, 2012
@op

Re: Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ by NEWBIN: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
@richy:
Go hit her with a sledge hammer
mumu OPS

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Y Guys Leave Dia G.f Afta Sexin Dem / HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO A WOMAN / How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.