Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mercy Of The Lord - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mercy Of The Lord (1020 Views)

Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy / Comedy Skit: Voice Of The Lord By Akpororo (watch) / Omg! Nicki Minaj N Mercy Johnson's Na.ked Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Of The Lord by hammedkola(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2012
Everyone reading this would join this man in thanking and praising Baba GOD for His blessings and favour in his life. Here is his narration: "I tell you guys, its good to have the fear of God at heart and to be honest. I Was coming home last tuesday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside;
$50,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the SIM away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but i turned it down, he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my wife just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba done ready".

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Of The Lord by akinreals: 10:40pm On May 03, 2012
Lwkmd...... You are a naughty clown ;DLwkmd...... You are a naughty clown
Re: Mercy Of The Lord by toygod2: 10:53pm On May 03, 2012
U SUPPOSE KILL DAT WOMAN O...NA ENEMY OF PROGRESS. LOL
Re: Mercy Of The Lord by Exponental(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2012
toygod2: U SUPPOSE KILL DAT WOMAN O...NA ENEMY OF PROGRESS. LOL

how long him wan last 4 dream...... Make e chop d eba make him get hope 4 reality.
Re: Mercy Of The Lord by kodylicky(f): 9:37am On May 04, 2012
hahahahahah
lmao: just picturing the look on ur face wen she woke u up
Re: Mercy Of The Lord by Ruqaya(f): 10:19am On May 04, 2012
Are u sure u were not hypertensive aterward?
Re: Mercy Of The Lord by Jorian(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2012
Na woa oo. You no go get choice naw
Re: Mercy Of The Lord by Sunky200: 8:14am On May 06, 2012
I guess you catch the time you found the money lordless in your sleep. I suppose you go do the same at that time for real life. If things goes well dont be stupid this time o o o

(1) (Reply)

Kunle In Africa & Abroad / Mormoni 2 / Gbagbo To Go Oh Ebi Big Blow Oo , No Show In A Row, To Haters And Co......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.