Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World (9759 Views)

Picture Of B-red Davido And Shina Rambo While They Are Younger / Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina / Davido, Shina Rambo & B-red - Complicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by freshvibezz2: 12:47am On May 04, 2012

Here is the new single from Davido’ group, ‘HKN GANG’…The song sounds like a song you would definitely listen to more than once. Sina Rambo did his thing on the track…watch out for the HKN Gang...

Listen Here
Download Here
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by freshvibezz2: 12:46pm On May 04, 2012
sina rambo can rap sha
freshvibezz2: Here is the new single from Davido’ group, ‘HKN GANG’…The song sounds like a song you would definitely listen to more than once. Sina Rambo did his thing on the track…watch out for the HKN Gang...

Listen http://sina-rambo-ft-davido.gu.ma/
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by bonetalk(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2012
Shina rambo? Is he that popular arm robber

3 Likes

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 04, 2012
Oh, Thank God i hv American Tracks all around me to always wash this rubbish u people call song all the time

3 Likes

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by sensisosu: 8:55pm On May 04, 2012
is dis a song?
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by omofem: 9:13pm On May 04, 2012
I tire o
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On May 04, 2012
Yeye Song

1/10
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 04, 2012
crap

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by moderattor: 9:31pm On May 04, 2012
Children Rhymes
Nusery 1 to be specific
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Mcleo007(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2012
moderattor: Children Rhymes
Nusery 1 to be specific

Dude u harsh oooo. grin grin
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Mcleo007(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: Shina rambo? Is he that popular arm robber

grin grin
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by trigar12(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: Shina rambo? Is he that popular arm robber
Big fool, he is old enough to be ur FATHER, ur fada is busy sleeping while d ACTIVE OLD MAN is up and RUNNING n u are not appreciating.
mtweeh
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Nobody: 12:03am On May 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOT EVERYONE OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY FATHER SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

UP AND RUNNING sometimes is a waste of ENERGY.....
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Nobody: 12:07am On May 05, 2012
Who are these ppl??
Everyday on NL, new musicians just pop out!!
I was just getting used to hearing "Wizkid" o.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Nobody: 12:08am On May 05, 2012
What a loser!

odiaero: Oh, Thank God i hv [size=18pt]American[/size] Tracks all around me to always wash this rubbish u people call song all the time
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by munaco: 1:12am On May 05, 2012
mistake. money don lost. waste of time.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by larpah(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2012
Xup wif this guy and shina rambo? Am beginning to suspect him
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by osasp(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2012
larpah: Xup wif this guy and shina rambo? Am beginning to suspect him
lol they're family

@op - dis one no gel o
try again abeg, 3/10.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Revolva(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2012
what is tight in this cheap rhymes,he made,this is what anybody even a 5 yr old kid in brooklyn can shut his eyes and rhyme, sina rambo, that name iz dope but rap music aint wearing the best wears and doing fine boi or popin expensive liquor ,or sprayin fake dollarz, our new so call rap artists in naija are wack to tha grave .Remember in hiphop your weapon is lyric,
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by bonetalk(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2012
trigar12:
Big fool, he is old enough to be ur FATHER, ur fada is busy sleeping while d ACTIVE OLD MAN is up and RUNNING n u are not appreciating.
mtweeh
i can see that you are not matured enough to be using internet, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Odinaka00(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2012
Lol, there ȋ̝̊̅§ Ϟo need trying τ̲̅ȍ listen τ̲̅ȍ d song again talkless of downloading it.......nairaland una too much jooor
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 05, 2012
Which one of them is Shina Rambo. shocked
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by trigar12(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: i can see that you are not matured enough to be using internet, how old are you?
ASK GOOGLE mtweeh
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by doublecross(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2012
i dont know if nigerian music is moving forward or backward. This is nothing but trash. there was a post here on nairaland on 2faces OMO NO DULLING. I thought it would be something great, but to my greatest surprise, 2face disgraced himself. Wiz Kid is even worse with all his useless tracks. can someone tell me the meaning of azonto. no meaning, no rythm, just nothing.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by deloon(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2012
SUP FELLAS! UPLOAD UR MUSIC AND
VIDEOS, WRITE ARTICLES, KEEP BLOGS AND
BUILD A PROFILE ON
WWW.MUZIKSTREETS.COM ...THATS
WHERE YOU WANNA BE AM TELLIN YA
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by Tattooboy: 7:37pm On May 06, 2012
doublecross: i dont know if nigerian music is moving forward or backward.
its obviously moving forward
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by LarrmKid(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Why do u guys like criticizing someone without thinking about is own point of view,is it polite?U don't exactly know what going on inside d gang u just talk from ur own instinct dat is very bad,u av to admit it
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by LarrmKid(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Wat u said is d meaniless trash av ever heard,don't u read papers or articles to tell u azonto is a Ghanian dance.well u are a dollard wo does not want is country move forward dirty fool
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by odizzy: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2012
U guyz shud allow the little kids to do dia thing dia own way, u call dem kids n yet u criticise dia söngs to be nursary sch ryhms, wot do u expect, if dia song sell na 4 dia pocket, if e no sell na still 4 dia pocket, so it dsnt affect u in any way. Criticising dem will not mek dem sing wot u will like but encouraging dem to do better will atleaste create a positive impact. Thanks
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by odizzy: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2012
odiaero: Oh, Thank God i hv American Tracks all around me to always wash this rubbish u people call song all the time
And majority of us also thank God for havin Nigerian track around us to dance n hv fun wit so as to wash away the boring mood American songs re cursing us n to 4get the pains our politicians re also cursing us. NAIJA MUSIC 4 LIFE i cnt do wit out it mehn
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World by yungblurd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
9ja4eva: Yeye Song

1/10
e fit be say this bros never listen to the song o.

1/10

1/10

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solfa Notes For Tye Tribbet's "He Turned It". / Tribute To The Best Rapper Of All Time 2pac Shakur 16/06/1971 - 13/09/1996 / Music Production Software + DJ Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.