Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? (21881 Views)

Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Still Remember This Type Of Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by sicily4u: 2:51pm On May 04, 2012
How many of you got/wrote this kind of letter? Be sincere oooo

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Killz3(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2012
1993? Most people on Nairaland were not born then. . .

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by sicily4u: 2:56pm On May 04, 2012
i tell u my guy, good old days
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by slimyem: 2:58pm On May 04, 2012
i got something similar once...and of course used the 'doxology' thing about twice...
This letter doesnt have 'this is where i'll drop my golden pen into my golden basket ' nonsense.
Memories..
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by afrobaby(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:
Do I seriously mean most people on nairaland are less dan 20yrs old, no wonder one get some childish responses from some people

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by cantell(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2012
^^Don't be suprised, the guy who wrote that was probably born around then.grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2012
yepeeee @ d first five lines 7 d cupid sign. wink wink

btw, der was also flagabated (meaninglex) sad
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Achiles: 3:37pm On May 04, 2012
I remember writing something similar too!
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Beync(f): 3:49pm On May 04, 2012
yes yes i remember DOXOLOGY and DITOMATIC and MY GOLDEN PEN etc were common grammrrs back in the days
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by dabrake(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2012
afrobaby:
Do I seriously mean most people on nairaland are less dan 20yrs old, no wonder one get some childish responses from some people
And you believed that? you'ld also believe chamakh is better than messi

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by LogicMind: 4:26pm On May 04, 2012
i wrote a worse one to my neighbour then.
the shame is still haunting me today
how foolish of me
the silly girl didn't even care to respond
showed it to all her friends
guess what?
i later bleeped her friends one after the other
good ol' days.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Killz3(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2012
afrobaby:
That's a hard fact. . .
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by adetunrayo(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2012
where did this come from? I was in pry 6 that yr. i know nothing like love letters.how time flies!
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2012
Damn! I wrote a letter to a my gal like a month ago. She didn't pick up my calls, and didn't reply my emails. I didn't know it was out of fashion. sad
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by duke4ever: 5:33pm On May 04, 2012
I did. smh! How silly this looks now!
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by greall1: 5:34pm On May 04, 2012
Mimd your speech. Do u think all nairalander are teenager like u.

~Killz~:
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by zumarock8(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2012
yea i was still wise then,i had my first phone dat year(1993) grin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by tainot2002(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2012
You aint seen anything

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Killz3(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2012
tainot2002: You aint seen anything
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Raphtop(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2012
hmm.......the good old days, when you end letters with something like 'i drop my pen in the basket of love' it was realy fun
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Sylverbox(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2012
U wouldn't bliv how glad I am I had my fair share of writing those letters. Had a bad experience wen my teen boo forgot the letter in her school bag and the mum found it. So glad I didn't put my name. So the mum was busy lukin 4 who ditto is in d neighbourhood!good old days! Heard she married wt kids now though! Lol!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Koolking(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2012
lol@my heart beat gbam gbam. funny love-drunk dude
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by LogicMind: 5:44pm On May 04, 2012
lol
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by lungtruth(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
olden days funnyooo
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2012
Just one page ? shocked shocked mine was about 4 pages. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by ovo4u(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2012
^^^ Honestly the past sometime brings joy into our life, you guys have no ideal how great am seeing this right now, it just makes me laugh and I feel like I want to be like 13 to 18 again... 9ja cute cute in those days grin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by greall1: 5:50pm On May 04, 2012
I don't like to write letter because the girl may expose the letter to her friends.they will start call u oko iyawo elepon bulu. Ha ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by EfemenaXY: 5:51pm On May 04, 2012
Awww, the first letter is so sweet, so sincere smiley

Na vampire write the second letter?? cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On May 04, 2012
Sylverbox: U wouldn't bliv how glad I am I had my fair share of writing those letters. Had a bad experience wen my teen boo forgot the letter in her school bag and the mum found it. So glad I didn't put my name. [b]So the mum was busy lukin 4 who ditto is in d neighbourhood! [/b]good old days! Heard she married wt kids now though! Lol!

Lol! Seriously?? shocked grin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by bonna4u(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind: i wrote a worse one to my neighbour then.
the shame is still haunting me today
how foolish of me
the silly girl didn't even care to respond
showed it to all her friends
guess what?
i later bleeped her friends one after the other
good ol' days
Why the shame after the 2nd bolded?
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by LogicMind: 5:59pm On May 04, 2012
bonna4u:
Why the shame after the 2nd bolded?

the shame is because of the content of the letter.
telling her that i wish her sucksex in life, how she was the sugar in my tea and all the other nonsense.
I used to hide whenever she was around and was afraid that she might also have showed the letter to her parents. Chei. Life at 14.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 04, 2012
sicily4u: How many of you got/wrote this kind of letter? Be sincere oooo

I just remember Nneka, my first love, now. RIP the beautiful one. Beautiful body, beautiful stature, beautiful mind, beautiful soul, beautiful character, beautiful in everything. A lady with the best of hearts, best of minds etc. I cried, cried, cried but you have refused to come back. Neverthless, we must smile, laughed and move on. cry cheesygrin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc / Which Is The Right Finger To Wear Engagement Rings? / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.