Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now (3438 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice / In Dire Need Of Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2012
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2012
I don't want a networking job,especially that one without any product
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by MrsA: 1:55pm On May 05, 2012
At the very least @KaimaTee; your opening post was rather deceptive. I came in hoping to help and seeing your response to @Glowithdan, i'm out!
Good luck!
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2012
MrsA: At the very least @KaimaTee; your opening post was rather deceptive. I came in hoping to help and seeing your response to @Glowithdan, i'm out!
Good luck!
I think you should have asked what his reasons are. He may have a sound one. Its one thing to be in need and another to be blindly desperate.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 11:00am On May 06, 2012
Hmmm... What are your qualifications? Send your CV to epromoteng@gmail.com. I am not promising anything but I believe that we shouldn't close doors to opportunities. Please send your CV as a word attachment, write a cover letter referring to this thread with your full name and phone number (This should be in the Main body of your mail as I cannot download attachments at the moment)..

Good luck and best wishes.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 11:21am On May 06, 2012
And please let me know when you have sent the mail by posting confirmation HERE.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 11:54am On May 06, 2012
Awww God's favour to you darling kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2012
maclatunji: Hmmm... What are your qualifications? Send your CV to epromoteng@gmail.com. I am not promising anything but I believe that we shouldn't close doors to opportunities. Please send your CV as a word attachment, write a cover letter referring to this thread with your full name and phone number (This should be in the Main body of your mail as I cannot download attachments at the moment)..

Good luck and best wishes.

Can I send mine too :/ tongue
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 3:19pm On May 06, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Can I send mine too :/ tongue

Nope #LOL
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 4:07pm On May 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Nope #LOL

Why I need a job too sad

A fat salary paying job. grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 5:14pm On May 06, 2012
^That makes two of us now.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by tgbnetwork(f): 5:25pm On May 06, 2012
If maclatunji's option doesn't work for you, you may send your cv to tgbnet@ymail.com. I have a few marketing positions in an advertising company. But stay strong! It is well.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 5:44pm On May 06, 2012
tgbnetwork: If maclatunji's option doesn't work for you, you may send your cv to tgbnet@ymail.com. I have a few marketing positions in an advertising company. But stay strong! It is well.

Actually, my offer of assistance should not prevent anybody from helping this lady because I cannot guarantee her a job but I can facilitate an opportunity for her to be interviewed for a decent job. Whether she will get the job is not really in my hands, she has to deliver at the interviews. I am only trying to help in my own small way, if you can help in a big way, kindly do so abeg.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2012
Thanks everyone , am really greatful for the interet you have shown in assisting me. May God reward you all. At Mrs A. Pls don't be offended, I have tried that networking thing, I was lied to and latter learnt the truth, I refused to lie to get customers because I wasn't happy when I found that the person that brought me lied to me just get me to sign in. @ mactunji and others, will send my cv first thing on monday morning, Thanks to all once again.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 06, 2012
@ mactunji, I have sent my cv Thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2012
@ mactunji, I have sent my cv. Got opportunity to send it earlier than I proposed.Thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by smilyhand(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2012
call 017914466
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 10:26pm On May 06, 2012
Noted, will work on it tomorrow. God-willing.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 3:35pm On May 07, 2012
@KaimaTee, prepare yourself for an interview related to MARKETING in the hospitality industry. If by 2pm tomorrow, you do not get an invitation, let me know immediately!

I wish I could be more discreet but that would mean I am being unethical.

Good luck.

Note: It is also possible for you to have received an invite before I made this post. If that is the case, simply confirm that you have received the invite.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2012
^^^
Nice one bro, i jst hope the interview is not in ur bedroom sha. . tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 8:15pm On May 07, 2012
Gaggi: ^^^
Nice one bro, i jst hope the interview is not in ur bedroom sha. . tongue

#LOL, it is your imagination. Nothing I say will prevent it from going as wild as YOU want.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2012
@ mactunji, pls am yet to get the invite,you said to let you know.Thanks
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 3:08pm On May 08, 2012
Mac, do u work for a recruitment agency?
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 3:09pm On May 08, 2012
KaimaTee: @ mactunji, pls am yet to get the invite,you said to let you know.Thanks

Yeah, I was informed this morning that they are working on it. Please if by 2pm tomorrow you still haven't got the invitation, let me know so that I can deal with it myself. smiley I don't want to circumvent due process. grin

Well, at least not yet. smiley
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by ronkebp(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2012
Nice one Maclatunji!!!!! thank you for helping out.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 4:59pm On May 08, 2012
Tgirl4real: Mac, do u work for a recruitment agency?

My sister ehn, I am beginning to find it difficult to describe myself as a professional in a particular field. The small organisation I work for has interest in virtually all the functions of management, as part of our services to our clients, we do provide HR support services as well as other functions. It just happens that OP posted at the time our client is looking at getting some people.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2012
maclatunji:

My sister ehn, I am beginning to find it difficult to describe myself as a professional in a particular field. The small organisation I work for has interest in virtually all the functions of management, as part of our services to our clients, we do provide HR support services as well as other functions. It just happens that OP posted at the time our client is looking at getting some people.

Lol. You got me laffing there. Jack of all trade ehn! grin

Me need a good job if you get sha cool
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by PrettyCindy(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2012
Mac thanks for the good you just did. I hope op performs well in the interview. God favour and success be your portion. Amen.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 6:37pm On May 08, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Lol. You got me laffing there. Jack of all trade ehn! grin

Me need a good job if you get sha cool

Yes, I think of myself as 'Jack of all trades, master of getting the job done.' God knows that I want to write a book in like 10-15 years time about my adventures in workdom.

Ok, I am taking you seriously now. Let me see your CV. If we can't talk employment, let's talk business now. Shebi na to make (legit) money, all join. Same address as before, I am sure you are okay you are just wanting better. Let me know that it is from her moderating highness.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Yes, I think of myself as 'Jack of all trades, master of getting the job done.' God knows that I want to write a book in like 10-15 years time about my adventures in workdom.

Ok, I am taking you seriously now. Let me see your CV. If we can't talk employment, let's talk business now. Shebi na to make (legit) money, all join. Same address as before, I am sure you are okay you are just wanting better. Let me know that it is from her moderating highness.

oga mac, u know if u mess up t girl will just ban u, from nairaland.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 9:41pm On May 08, 2012
^abi now. The fear of the ban is the beginning of better wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street / Ok I Agree Am A Lil Jealous,but......... / English Or Native Name, Which Should Be A Child's First Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.