Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Urgent : About Gtbank: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent : About Gtbank: (2206 Views)

Gtbank 2015 I.t Applicants.. Meet Here!!! / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : About Gtbank: by teewhy3(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hello Landers,

I received a text message from GTbank hr that i should come for an Aptitude test on Saturday.The text referred me to my e-mail  for more info.On checking my e-mail,i could not find the e-mail they claimed to send to me.

I will be very grateful if someone can help me with the content of the e-mail so i would know what to bring along with me to the test centre at Ilupeju.

Also, Kindly help me with the test format.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by graceade(f): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2007
me too i got the message also but checking my email i did not see their mail d problem i have is that i dont stay in lagos i stay at kaduna
Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by mamalaj(f): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2007
U can get an answer to ur problem in one of yesterday's post titled-----Guaraty trust bank calls for test,it was posted by Tonia2000.Take kia. smiley
Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by lovemewel(f): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
i recieved an invitation from brisceo 4 apre interview test came some one in the house give me an insight of what they mean ,there test and interview format pls oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by Rare(m): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2007
OK, I'm not alone. I got the SMS too without any email as indicated. However from what I've seen in previous posts concerning GTB's recruitment, the following would be likely: original/copies of cedentials, birth cert, passport-sized photo, valid ID and of course writing materials.

With regards the nature of the test; see the attached file, which describes individual test formats employed by each of the banks

Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by brother1(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2007
pls i dont have a valid form of i d card except 4 my work i d and former school id,any wahala?
Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by lorebobo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2007
if you dont see your invitation in your inbox, check your bulk. i saw mine there.

brother1, you can use a driver's license, international passport or national ID card. you should have one at least. just try your luck.

success everyone.
Re: Urgent : About Gtbank: by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 05, 2009
the secret is to contact mngr collins on coxy_1100@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Updated-Different Positions within and outside Lagos / Vacancy! Earn 100k-250 Monthly As TOI Apparels Recruits / University Of Westminster Full Fee (tuition Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.