Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price - Computer Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price (4355 Views)

Laptop Internal HARD DISK For Sale @reduced Priced / 12-cell Laptop Batteries that lasts For 5hours for Sale @ Reduced Price / Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
donkarly: I tried ur number but it was not available..How much can I get Acer aspire battery?
Sorry for the bad network, the price is 6k.
How soon do you need it?
Try 08124461809 am available now.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
With the new day comes new strength and
new thoughts.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Thank God for his mercies over us.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by Timothy3113(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
How much is dell battery, keyboard (i mean onboard keyboard), and 1g DDram. Pls i need your reply instantly. I tried sending an email to you but it doesnt go.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Timothy3113: How much is dell battery, keyboard (i mean onboard keyboard), and 1g DDram. Pls i need your reply instantly. I tried sending an email to you but it doesnt go.
I need to know the model of your dell laptop to be able to give a price.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Don't watch the clock; do what it does.
Keep going.
Sam Levenson
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yes
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Without hard work, nothing grows but
weeds.
Gordon B. Hinckley
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2014
I know where I'm going and I know the
truth, and I don't have to be what you want
me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
Muhammad Ali
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
In order to succeed, we must first believe
that we can.
Nikos Kazantzakis
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot
be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
I don't believe you have to be better than
everybody else. I believe you have to be
better than you ever thought you could be.
Ken Venturi
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Good morning,
Always do your best. What you plant now,
you will harvest later.
Og Mandino
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nothing in the world is ever
completely wrong. Even a stopped
clock is right twice a day.
Paulo Coelho , Brida
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2014
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Walt Disney Company
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
The only thing standing between you
and your goal is the bullshit story
you keep telling yourself as to why
you can't achieve it.
Jordan Belfort
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2014
When someone tells me "no," it
doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply
means I can't do it with them.
Karen E. Quinones Miller
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thanks for doing business with us.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
With the new day comes new strength and
new thoughts.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Get going. Move forward. Aim High.
Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the
runway and hope someone will
come along and push the airplane.
It simply won't happen. Change
your attitude and gain some
altitude. Believe me, you'll love it
up here.
Donald Trump
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Our shall multiply the week(business people)
IJN
Amen.
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
A friend of mine wants to sell off his Swift 4GLITE combined modem & wifi route, the battery type, urgently ASAP.
It's one month old and still very clean like a brand new one with all the accessories.
Interested buyer can reach me on 08066701575 or 08124461809
Or come to my office at 29, otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
Price: 12k

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
I would rather keep doing it, than just talking about it, because no real success gets a head way without massive failures.

Oluwakemi Odusanya

http://oluwakemiodusanya..com/

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
You're what you think you are.
So many people have not realized the infinite power of their minds, and that is why they continually misuse it by constantly wishing themselves ill luck by the kind of thoughts they entertain in their mind. Our mind is the store house of everything that has existed, existing and yet to exist or manifest.

It is what you think about most times that you become; when in your mind you are always thinking of all the things that are lacking in your life,
you experience more lack. When you allow your thoughts to dwell on the if I had known syndrome of complains, you manifest more reasons to complain about. Because things appear this way does not mean that they cannot change for the better or best.

To change your circumstances is to change your mind first. The condition you are in right now is a preconditioned reality orchestrated by your own minds. You may deny it out rightly that, how could that be Mr Oluwakemi, I disagree with you, because if I have had the precognition I wouldn't have chosen this kind of situation that I find myself.

www.oluwakemiodusanya..com

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please if you dial my mtn line(08066701575) and it says not available, please try it 2-3 times more it could be the network.
Thanks

Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
“If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.”
–Charles R. Swindoll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria / BRAND NEW ASUS 15.6'' LAPTOP-INTEL CELERON-4GB MEMORY 500GB HARD DRIVE N48,000 / 20 Hp Mini Laptops For Sale @55k (brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.