Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93798 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 20, 2013
Noswaa: I sent document(registered mail) to South Africa Through a friend about 21 days a go but not yet delivered,what could be the cause?
Your parcel might have delivered, try to confirm it very well. If it hasn't, then confirm it where you sent it from with the tracking number.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Noswaa: 11:03pm On May 20, 2013
Demaejy:
Your parcel might have delivered, try to confirm it very well. If it hasn't, then confirm it where you sent it from with the tracking number.

thank you very much,i called the number you dropped here and they tracked it and said it left nigeria on the 2nd may and they gave me another tracking number for the receiver to track it in South Africa and he tracked they told him that the number is not in their system
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ImpactWorld(m): 3:02am On May 21, 2013
@ Demaejy,
pls, I need ur help
I paid for an item online since late July 2012(over 10 months now)from Hong Kong.
The seller claimed to have sent it with tracking number RB170506613HK
But I never received it
He has refused to resend it or refund my money
Honestly,I need ideas to solve this problem
Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2013
ImpactWorld: @ Demaejy,
pls, I need ur help
I paid for an item online since late July 2012(over 10 months now)from Hong Kong.
The seller claimed to have sent it with tracking number RB170506613HK
But I never received it
He has refused to resend it or refund my money
Honestly,I need ideas to solve this problem
Thanks
If your seller has truly sent your goods, you should not expect him to resend another one but to find a solution to get where it stucks, then if the fault is from your seller, no doubt your money should be refunded. I think if you buy from Aliexpress there is a refundable policy that if buyers don't receive goods, aliexpress will not pay your seller because here you will not pay sellers directly but Aliexpress. In this case, have you tracked the the goods with this tracking number? Have you gone to the nearest port to confirm it? Have you confirmed if it has left Hong kong?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ImpactWorld(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2013
I have done everything I can. money was already given to seller automatically cos I didnt open dispute before the order completed. Tracking does not show any evidence of actual shipment or arrival in Nigeria. Do u think those guys can check on their system?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:28am On May 25, 2013
ImpactWorld: I have done everything I can. money was already given to seller automatically cos I didnt open dispute before the order completed. Tracking does not show any evidence of actual shipment or arrival in Nigeria. Do u think those guys can check on their system?
Why not, they can check it on their system and if its not there, they would help you with the tracking number to locate where it stucks.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
ImpactWorld: I have done everything I can. money was already given to seller automatically cos I didnt open dispute before the order completed. Tracking does not show any evidence of actual shipment or arrival in Nigeria. Do u think those guys can check on their system?

Just tracked your order @ hongkong site but couldnt find any record for that. Maybe the seller issued you a fake tracking number.

I bought a tablet from aliexpress on 14th of this month,the order was processed and i got a tracking number on 18th,waited for 4days before i was able to track it on hongkong site.

The tablet left hongkong to nigeria yesterday being 25th.

Just contact the seller and resolve the case....goodluck

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Just tracked your order @ hongkong site but couldnt find any recored for that. Maybe the seller issued you a fake tracking number.

I bought a tablet from aliexpress on 14th of this month,the order was processed and i got a tracking number on 18th,waited for 4days before i was able to track it on hongkong site.

The tablet left hongkong to nigeria yesterday being 25th.

Just contact the seller and resolve the case....goodluck
Good day. I would really appreciate if you could state on this forum the date you receive your parcel, whenever you eventually do so. Reason I'm curious is that I know they had congestion at nipost where parcels posted within march and april were not received till june. I am STILL expecting one parcel posted in march and have not gotten it yet. I just want to make sure they've sorted out their problem before I use their service any further. Any info from any other source is also most welcome. Thanks.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2013
iron_lion:
Good day. I would really appreciate if you could state on this forum the date you receive your parcel, whenever you eventually do so.

Alright bro...still expecting the tab that left since june 25.
Will surely alert you when it arrives
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Alright bro...still expecting the tab that left since june 25.
Will surely alert you when it arrives
Have you received your package yet? It's been more than 3weeks, not so?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2013
iron_lion:

Yea its more than 3weeks now. Buh i was able to track @ Nipost site yesterday,the item is now in nipost office in lag,may enter enugu today or next week.

Will keep you updated when it arrives
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by marrsender04: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
chelseabmw: Pls use EMS @ nipost office.....its much better, at least 5 days the parcel will be delivered
pls if iam receivin with ems in nigeria,and the sender paid from america,am i to pay anythin wen receivin
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Chiadikaobi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
iron_lion:

I recieved the tab today being 22 july 2013 in good working condition without paying a kobo @ enugu nipost.

Thank God grin

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ironlion: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

I recieved the tab today being 22 july 2013 in good working condition without paying a kobo @ enugu nipost.

Thank God grin
Nice. I see from the tracking info it actually arrived on the 19th making it 3wks n 3days which is normal for NIPOST delivery. When they are good, they are good. Sometimes, they are not so good. But overall, their services are not bad.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2013
Joechima: Thanks but it has "Delivery attempted Notice left on Saturday 21st july 2013 at 3.01pm"what should I do next??
It means they have attempted to deliver it to the recipient. Perhaps they don't deliver it to houses or so. Tell the recipient to check at the NEAREST post office.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by femijck(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Pls i also have a mail posted from NZ and it been d 5th week now.....and nothing is coming in.......but unfortunately i don't think the mail is trackable because the number i have wit me is not how a NZ tracking number should look like......its just d receipt number because it wasn't registered......plz what can i do......i've been to Nipost several times and they said they do not have any mail with my name.....pls is there anyway out?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2013
femijck: Pls i also have a mail posted from NZ and it been d 5th week now.....and nothing is coming in.......but unfortunately i don't think the mail is trackable because the number i have wit me is not how a NZ tracking number should look like......its just d receipt number because it wasn't registered ......plz what can i do......i've been to Nipost several times and they said they do not have any mail with my name.....pls is there anyway out?
It can take several days or months. Next time try to tell whoever wants to send you parcel to use registered mail or private courier. Besides, NZ is too far to use ordinary mail for, you can't get it on time.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by femijck(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks bro....but i think d difference btw registered and ordinary is just my signature..........another mail was sent yesterday and that was registered so we just wanna compare that.......or do u think there's any advantage of registering d mail?
Demaejy:
It can take several days or months. Next time try to tell whoever wants to send you parcel to use registered mail or private courier. Besides, NZ is too far to use ordinary mail for, you can't get it on time.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
femijck: Thanks bro....but i think d difference btw registered and ordinary is just my signature..........another mail was sent yesterday and that was registered so we just wanna compare that.......or do u think there's any advantage of registering d mail?
The difference between registered mail and Ordinary mail is that, you cannot track Ordinary mail while you can track registered mail, Parcel in registered mail can't be lost though there may be some circumstances to delay the deliverance but you will eventually get it while Ordinary mail can be sent at any time to its destination from post office because they don't care much about it, thus, it takes several days or months to be delivered. Who knows, your parcel might have not left the post office. However, you don't need to register the mail separately, just tell them you want to use ''a registered mail'' to send your parcel.

Hope it clears now..?.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by femijck(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oh thanks so much bro.....this really help....thanks for the info..
Demaejy:
The difference between registered mail and Ordinary mail is that, you cannot track Ordinary mail while you can track registered mail, Parcel in registered mail can't be lost though there may be some circumstances to delay the deliverance but you will eventually get it while Ordinary mail can be sent at any time to its destination from post office because they don't care much about it, thus, it takes several days or months to be delivered. Who knows, your parcel might have not left the post office. However, you don't need to register the mail separately, just tell them you want to use ''a registered mail'' to send your parcel.
Hope it clears now..?.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Fabville: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2013
@Demaejy and the House, please i want your candid advice. Just came across this thread and found it informative.

I have never gone to post office to post a letter before until yesterday when i have to send some documents to a company abroad. I posted the letter ordinarily without being registered and with what i have read on this thread it means it will take donkey years for the document to get to Cyprus. Please i want to know:

1. If i can go to the post office to retrieve and resend the documents registered. If yes, how do i go about it?

2. How much do they charge for the regular registered mail (not the EMS because i can see that is expensive) as the document is a 10-page document?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fabville: @Demaejy and the House, please i want your candid advice. Just came across this thread and found it informative.

I have never gone to post office to post a letter before until yesterday when i have to send some documents to a company abroad. I posted the letter ordinarily without being registered and with what i have read on this thread it means it will take donkey years for the document to get to Cyprus. Please i want to know:

1. If i can go to the post office to retrieve and resend the documents registered. If yes, how do i go about it?

2. How much do they charge for the regular registered mail (not the EMS because i can see that is expensive) as the document is a 10-page document?
1 - Yes, just go there and tell them you want to change the service to registered Mail. However, make sure you have all the details of your parcel so they can help you find it quickly.

2- It ranges from 500 - 1k or more based on weight of the parceL. But 10pages document shouldn't be more than 700 Naira

Hope it helps.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by jowizard: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
It takes sometime to reach Nigeria from USA so chill. It normally takes 8-10 working days for your package to get to your NEAREST POST OFFICE.

Keep trying the code and track it here
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by conyema12(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
I sent my Transcripts to a school in US using NIPOST registered mail since 2nd August, I was given a tracking number, uptill now the tracker is still showing the day my package was posted in owerri Nipost office.
my school have started demanding for them.
They told me max of 10-14days, I am confused.

What do I do?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
conyema12: I sent my Transcripts to a school in US using NIPOST registered mail since 2nd August, I was given a tracking number, uptill now the tracker is still showing the day my package was posted in owerri Nipost office.
my school have started demanding for them.
They told me max of 10-14days, I am confused.

What do I do?
The reason why the system keep showing you the day you posted your parcel is that the tracking number you were given in Owerri might have changed when you parcel got to Nipost Office ''NAHCO'' in Lagos. However, one mobile number was posted on previous pages in this thread, look for it and provide them with your tracking number so they can help you out..
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by conyema12(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Demaejy:
The reason why the system keep showing you the day you posted your parcel is that the tracking number you were given in Owerri might have changed when you parcel got to Nipost Office ''NAHCO'' in Lagos. However, one mobile number was posted on previous pages in this thread, look for it and provide them with your tracking number so they can help you out..

thank you bros i will just do that
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by pamela234: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
I sent my transcript and other supporting documents on the 12th of August 2013 to canada from Nipost office Owerri. When I tracked it with the tracking number nipost owerri gave me, it only showed "Accepted from sender" with the date I sent it but when i checked Canada post with my tracking number i got A grey bar - "A grey Accepted bar indicates your domestic item has been submitted electronically, but not yet received at a postal facility. If your item is international, it is en route to Canada."
Please am getting worried as time is no longer on my side! Pls what do I do? I will be grateful if someone will help me out with a number to call someone at the NAHCO mail centre lagos airport!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
pamela234: I sent my transcript and other supporting documents on the 12th of August 2013 to canada from Nipost office Owerri. When I tracked it with the tracking number nipost owerri gave me, it only showed "Accepted from sender" with the date I sent it but when i checked Canada post with my tracking number i got A grey bar - "A grey Accepted bar indicates your domestic item has been submitted electronically, but not yet received at a postal facility. If your item is international, it is en route to Canada."
Please am getting worried as time is no longer on my side! Pls what do I do? I will be grateful if someone will help me out with a number to call someone at the NAHCO mail centre lagos airport!
Your best bet is to contact NAHCO, so check previous pages to extract the number because i couldn't know the exact page where the number was posted. Your case is similar to Conyema's
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by pamela234: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks but I checked & couldn't get the number. Pls can somebody help me with the NAHCO number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.