Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? (7720 Views)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 6:36am On May 05, 2012
My Sister is going for her youth service in July,2012.She would be mobilized for the batch B.I need intending batch B corpers to state which states they favour along with reasons like allowance, housing, cost of living and, transportation, state infrastructure etc put into consideration.Batch C 2011,Batch A 2012 and other past batches are free to share their experiences.Thanks.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by olempe(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2012
I'm ok wherever I'm posted, inasmuch it's nowhere near the North, even animals don't wanna go there.

4 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Vincent41(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2012
@ poster...Add me on 2go wit: mbamali100 or facebook wit :mbamali chukwuebuka lets talk more.Am awaiteing batch B copper
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by cigie(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2012
my sluggish and annoying school couldn't prepare us for batch B. sad so me just hoping for C. anyways i am thinking of Ibadan, any good state in the south--south zone. i am thinking Ibadan because i would love to get familiar with the place as i wish to run my M.Sc at University of Ibadan as soon as i round up service, while i am considering any good state in the south-south because i want to have a feel of the oil money grin wink
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by MizD(f): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2012
I'm an intending corper,going to camp on july2 nd hoping to serve in Ibadan cos of security...
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by skyfazearch: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2012
:oHere is ok for me....Anambra state
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Bukkieboi(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2012
I will like Lagos or Ogun,base on hustling tinx,cos one job is equivalent to 500 graduates.I wish all of us(batch B)success

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Bukkieboi(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2012
I will like Lagos or Ogun,base on hustling tinx,cos one job is equivalent to 500 graduated students. wish all of us(batch B)success
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by ujchief(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Vincent 4: @ poster...Add me on 2go wit: mbamali100 or facebook wit :mbamali chukwuebuka lets talk more.Am awaiteing batch B copper
join us at the big house, where we, prospective batch b members hav been analysin Nysc batch b, 2012.
Click on this link to take u to the page nairaland.
www.nairaland.com/961559/nysc-batch-b-2012-big
u'll learn a lot!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Deeaba(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2012
Well i prefer Oyo state because of its proximity to where I live ie Abeokuta and also because the cost of living is fairly okay. North ke!!! God forbid bad thing o . Oyo state allowance is also okay,I heard frm a reliable source that they pay 8000k.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by lumeneng22: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2012
We all know by now that the north did not want any southern christain.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by achi4u(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2012
based on my curse,i would like to be posted up north preferably Kaduna,Bauchi or any state immune to boko haram bombing.

i want to expirence jungle life.

Anyone going north.......report

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by ismhab(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2012
BIAFRA.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by PrinceNN(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2012
ismhab: BIAFRA.

LMAO cheesy

Batch Join this facebook group https://www./203267243116923/
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2012
achi4u: based on my curse,i would like to be posted up north preferably Kaduna,Bauchi or any state immune to boko haram bombing.

Should be based on your "course" and not curse.

4 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by omicron(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2012
achi4u: based on my curse,i would like to be posted up north preferably Kaduna,Bauchi or any state immune to boko haram bombing.

kaduna ke? Okay o! Byebye grin
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Guapo(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2012

Based on ur curse
Could u pls clarify dat. And KD is nt immune to BH so says yesterday's news
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Lilspicer(f): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2012
I wuld luv to be posted to boko-haram head office so i can learn how to do cheap bombs and become rich like dangote....

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by stanelvis(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2012
u should be looking for the state with the highest job opportunity not highest paid state.
Stop thinking about now but rather about tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2012

Interesting to know that you're a graduate
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by MrEverest(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2012

based on your ''curse'' are u for real? BTW who cursed u or did u curse yourself? I knew u probably mispelt course but when i saw your choice of states i began 2 hav a feelin dat u were actually under a curse! Normally prospective corpers wil be told 2 com wit items like white vests and shorts, cutleries etc but i will advice u 2 add other items like bullet proof vests, bomb proof coat and boots, an AK47 riffle and lastly, dont forget to inform your parents about ppl dat are owing u and how much u love them as u emberk on ur suicide journey because dat is probably d last tym u'll be seing them. Gudluck 2 u!

7 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by ssabdulm1(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2012
I wil b vry gleeful if am being posted to abuja or lagos. As 4 Abuja, mainly bcse my families ar here in abuja & I like to involve in 1 work or d oda wt my uncle apart frm d NYSC primary assignmnt. Lagos is d base of Technology in Nigeria & I wil like to acquaint mysf wt any technical exprnce @ my disposal. All d best guys!!!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by mykejones(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wuld luv to be posted to boko-haram head office so i can learn how to do cheap bombs and become rich like dangote....
May ur wish be granted...
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by hycebee(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2012
dorothy111:
Interesting to know that you're a graduate
U r on point. I'd so much like to know how this guy is a graduate.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2012
ogun state is soo on point for ur sister. Am serving in ogun so i know the ups and down.

But for me i dont really see the need for youth service anymore. I wish one could just request for exemption...
Best of luckk
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Charbless(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2012
My friend opted for Ogun instead of Lasgidi cos he dosn't wanna be @ home(lag) soo I think Ogun is better.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Jina24(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
As for me its Abuja.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by boron10(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Should be based on your "course" and not curse.
And he calls himself a graduate.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by boron10(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wuld luv to be posted to boko-haram head office so i can learn how to do cheap bombs and become rich like dangote....
Hmmm, then you will be presented with a bomb as your passing out gift. Nonsense plus lame and dry joke
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Nwogbe: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=Mr Everest] based on your ''curse'' are u for real? BTW who cursed u or did u curse yourself? I knew u probably mispelt course but when i saw your choice of states i began 2 hav a feelin dat u were actually under a curse! Normally prospective corpers wil be told 2 com wit items like white vests and shorts, cutleries etc but i will advice u 2 add other items like bullet proof vests, bomb proof coat and boots, an AK47 riffle and lastly, dont forget to inform your parents about ppl dat are owing u and how much u love them as u emberk on ur suicide journey because dat is probably d last tym u'll be seing them. Gudluck 2 u![
"cURSE" I thought it was misspell like u,but when i continued reading i realized he was blabbing when he said Buchi & Kaduna were immuned to BH get the jerk.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mr Everest: based on your ''curse'' are u for real? BTW who cursed u or did u curse yourself? I knew u probably mispelt course but when i saw your choice of states i began 2 hav a feelin dat u were actually under a curse! Normally prospective corpers wil be told 2 com wit items like white vests and shorts, cutleries etc but i will advice u 2 add other items like bullet proof vests, bomb proof coat and boots, an AK47 riffle and lastly, dont forget to inform your parents about ppl dat are owing u and how much u love them as u emberk on ur suicide journey because dat is probably d last tym u'll be seing them. Gudluck 2 u!

Sorry to say, you don't spell or write any better than Mr Curse. There's nothing like tym in the dictionary except you're referring to the spice called thyme in that case it would be out of context in your post quoted above. Don't come on here to say its because you used your phone as I'm typing on my phone too.

Point of correction, it should be Embark and not emberk. Seeing and not seing.

All you so called graduates of nowadays are all the same with the exception of a few...

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by paparazy09(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
I think they need to start including the names of their schools too o.Make we know the schools wey dey churn them out....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here / My School Id Card Is Missing,what Should I Do To Be Acceptable In Camp / Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.