Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e (20540 Views)

Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / Latest FTA Sats, Breaking News for all Sats (Freq, tp, new Sat. etc) (Drop It Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by gaiusjuli: 2:25pm On May 05, 2012
Hello, looks like yah sat is the newest thing coming from the middle east, but no talk bout it, I know Dubai one is broadcasting their HD from yahsat. Pls advise
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by gaiusjuli: 2:26pm On May 05, 2012
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by isomadtech(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2012
The new Yahsat just launched last week is purely ka band and it is meant for broadband. It covers Middle east, Nigeria and part of Asia. Meaning you can have access to real broadband through 75cm dish as long as you are in Nigeria and for home use. Commercial launch coming between august and september. More details later
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by gaiusjuli: 11:52pm On May 05, 2012
Yeah that's y1b. Y1a was launched last year and is on 52.5 east. That's for the tv stations, I'm wondering if the coverage of that includes Nigeria
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by Kungu(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2012
gaius juli: Hello, looks like yah sat is the newest thing coming from the middle east, but no talk bout it, I know Dubai one is broadcasting their HD from yahsat. Pls advise

Good Afternoon gaius juli,

In Kenya, Limuru area i get Yahsat 1A using a 1.5 meter offset dish.
The red dot on Yahsat 1A footprint snapshot denotes my location...

Currently i can lock on 5 transponders on yahsat 1A MENA west beam...

Frequency 11785 H DVB-S2/QPSK MPEG-4 27500 5/6 MBC HD Package...

Frequency 11823 H DVB-S2/QPSK MPEG-4 27500 8/9 Dubai one, Dubai sports HD plus more.....

Frequency 11861 H DVB-S2/QPSK 27500 8/9 Abu Dhabi tv package.....

Frequency 11976 H DVB-S2/QPSK 27500 8/9 HIGH TV 3D...

Frequency 12168 H DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500 5/6 Fox Movies Middle East, Fox Series, (Star World Middle East & Star Movies open with biss key)

For tracking Yahsat 1A, use frequency 12168 H DVB-S SR 27500,
Turner broadcasting company is set to launch some of its fta channels like CNN HD, Cartoon network HD on the bird,
Also coming on board sports HD channels covering the London 2012 Olympic Games in both HD and 3D...

With my old Model Strong receiver x2 frequency 12168 H Dvb-s sr 27500 signal strength is @83%

Keep you posted

1 Like

Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by Kungu(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2012
isomadtech: The new Yahsat just launched last week is purely ka band and it is meant for broadband. It covers Middle east, Nigeria and part of Asia. Meaning you can have access to real broadband through 75cm dish as long as you are in Nigeria and for home use. Commercial launch coming between august and september. More details later

Good Afternoon isomadtech,

Yahsat 1B footprint....
[img]http://www.yahsat.ae/Style%20Library/images/coverage-map-yahclick.jpg[/img]

Yahsat 1B will offer 2 arms of services, YahClick and YahClick go...
[img]http://www.yahsat.ae/Style%20Library/images/yahclick-pop-home.jpg[/img]

YahClick is a game changing technology that will provide cost effective, wide reaching and reliable satellite broadband services to fast developing consumer markets in the Middle East, Africa and South West Asia.
The core of YahClick’s mission is to provide a wide range of flexible service packages with speeds, prices and service levels tailored to meet individual user and market conditions.

YahClick go is the answer for customers who require urgent broadband connectivity in outdoor locations.

With YahClick go, you can travel within the same country or even across borders and quickly link to the Internet when you arrive at your destination. Discover the ideal alternative to existing technologies which often don’t meet demand or can’t match connection speeds with uplink and downlink requirements.

Yahsat 1B might later offer satellite tv broadcasts.
Ka Band satellite tv and radio broadcasts started last week on Eutelsat Ka-Sat 9A @ 9° East covering Ireland.
Irish Saorsat TV service launched on May 4, 2012 in Ka-band.
For KA-Band satellite tv reception one needs Ka-Band lnb like Inverto WHITE Ka LNB plus DVB-S2 satellite receiver and you are good to go...

[img]http://www.inverto.tv/IMG/products/IDLW-TWNLRA20-D212O-OPP_0.jpg[/img]
This pioneering WHITE Ka LNB line was designed to enable reception of the new high bandwidth satellite TV, radio and data services in Ka band that are being launched across Europe.
Frequency coverage 19.7-20.2GHz (LO212O GHz)
We will soon have Ka-Band Lnb's in the market as satellite tv technologies moves on>>>>>>>

Keep you posted...

2 Likes

Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by feranmi9(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2012
Hello, good afternoon, welldone I say thanksfor the info. please I ned E.TV code and the direction it is facing please. with due respect is the yahsat free to air or does it has its own FTA's channels thanks one love
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by feranmi9(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2012
please send me the details of the e.tv and yahsat. please I want to know whether I can use ku band lnb foe yahsat. please kindly reply via my email tobileseous@yahoo.com I love you.
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by Koolbrainz: 1:11pm On May 20, 2012
@feranmi: guy,read what hs been posted carefully &u'll undrstand d yahsat stuf.i'll sugest u free ds e.tv code,its meant 2b bought...hope u knw its me sha...lol
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by segunfms(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2012
i think with 3m dish this sat can be track in nigeria i want to try it by thursday morning and grt back to the house.

1 Like

Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by feranmi9(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2012
Koolbrainz: @feranmi: guy,read what hs been posted carefully &u'll undrstand d yahsat stuf.i'll sugest u free ds e.tv code,its meant 2b bought...hope u knw its me sha...lol
kk. thanks @koolbrainz.
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by snowolfox: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
Salam & Hello friends,

I am from Morocco and i wonder how I could receive this new Yahsat's HD channels ( abu dhabi HD Natural Geo HD etc..) I want to know what to do...I have my satellite fixed on Nilesat direction................should I move it around east to get this new sat freq. & channels..
having said that..i know it is a very noobish question...but if i dont ask i wont learn :p
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2012
Snowolfox you are receiving nilesat with your dish, all you need to do is turn your dish directly opposite milesat to receive yahsat i.e your dish facing east.
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by snowolfox: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
salam & hello again
thx a lot auchs.....i think i got it.....i just need to get me another dish facing that direction.....too bad was not on the same spot as nilesat :p
cheers
salam
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by feranmi9(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
please how may I you my strong decoder to get it i mean 'yahsat'since its not programmed on it. or please tell me how I can get the decoder that has yahsa5t programmed on it. even the new strong hd does not have yahsat programmed on it . please I will be glad if it is send to my email account israelferanmi@yahoo.com or if reply via same I will be very glad. I love you all.
Re: Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e by saddiku(m): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello am in kano nigeria i want used yahsat for mbc n abu dabi pls which size of dish that i used

(1) (Reply)

Stakeholders To Gotv: You Are Operating Illegal Business; Take Case To N/a, Jona / Every Installer Should Read This: Location Of Positions Without Sat Finder / Free To Air Decoder(watch Over 5000 Channels For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.