Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? (1900 Views)

If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? / Ten Sign Is In Love With U / Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Ozegbe(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2012
My aunt was invited to a wedding today and i just decided to chill out and follow them. It was an open reception and people were dancing when suddenly heavy rain started. i had to run into the hall and every other thing was distrupted. just wondering how the couples will feel today, though i dont know them personally. IF U ARE IN LAGOS RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT AS THE RAIN IS STILL FALLING AND AM TYPING FROM MY PHONE.
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 05, 2012
sign of plenty money. Ojo ibukun. lol. just a coincidence and stop attaching some sort of belive to it.
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by 190: 3:57pm On May 05, 2012
grin grin grin

its caused by the girl's exbf

shes nigerian so she mite have eaten his money and ran away
with the new man so God punished her

anyway on a serious note, why do ppl fix weddins on rainy seasons

what happened 2 fixin ur weddin on december 25th
lets c if rain would disrupt it
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by freecocoa(f): 4:11pm On May 05, 2012
Like seriously?

Is nigeria not in the season for rain?
Why is this one a case to be talked about? Na wa o.
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Elthugnificent(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2012
What with the superstitious belief...like seriously?
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2012
Ozegbe: My aunt was invited to a wedding today and i just decided to chill out and follow them. It was an open reception and people were dancing when suddenly heavy rain started. i had to run into the hall and every other thing was distrupted. just wondering how the couples will feel today, though i dont know them personally. IF U ARE IN LAGOS RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT AS THE RAIN IS STILL FALLING AND AM TYPING FROM MY PHONE.
how should they feel? is there a particular way people feel when it rains??
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Killz3(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2012
Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), [size=15pt]What Kinda Sign Is This?[/size]

Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 05, 2012
*breathes in deeply... breathes out* it's a sign that some places will be wet
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2012
If it rained when they were born or christained nko?
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2012
Big deal. It rained during mine and mine was outdoor reception
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by richy5(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2012
Mschew thread
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by brimbrack(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2012
Nigerians and superstition....it is rainy season and if you watched the weather forecast, rain today would not be a surprise. Just for the records I was informed that the heavens opened up mightily on the day my parents got married and they have been very happily married for close to 40 years with several children and grand children. Absolutely nothing special about rain on any particular day/occassion
Re: Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? by cowgurl: 7:55pm On May 05, 2012
@Topic, showers of blessings o' course. Wat wer u thinkin?

(1) (Reply)

"Reveal At Last How Couples Should React To Bad Sex" / I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. / Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.