Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! (6605 Views)

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Elyas: 6:36pm On May 05, 2012
You can read it here...>>>>>.... myhajj..com
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 05, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wsACwFnryAk/T5R2KBoOO0I/AAAAAAAAAvw/TVEo7i90A-k/s640/15cd9qb.jpg[/img]

lol what's wrong with that pik?

Because she has a tattoo?
married in a "christian" ceremony?
and married to a west african man

and i watched the Trey Songs vid. I am lost at that one too. grin

anyway interesting blog.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Elyas: 12:37am On May 06, 2012
Well the thing is that Somalis cannot understand how a west African can end up with a Somali girl. Therefore we feel betrayed by that girl.

Secondly, the Trey song song right, if u follow intruction and listen to stop at that mark u can see that gir's tampon!
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2012
Elyas: Well the thing is that Somalis cannot understand how a west African can end up with a Somali girl. Therefore we feel betrayed by that girl.

Secondly, the Trey song song right, if u follow intruction and listen to stop at that mark u can see that gir's tampon!

Are you Somalis' not African too? I think some of you need to get out of the stone age brother.
The majority of you are darker than some West Africans AND have kinky hair. So what makes you all so different?
There was scientific evidence that states West and East Africans genetically are more related than thought before. wink

EW!!!!! @ tampon! lol grin
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by SuyaEater(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin: [img]http://4.bp..com/-wsACwFnryAk/T5R2KBoOO0I/AAAAAAAAAvw/TVEo7i90A-k/s640/15cd9qb.jpg[/img]

lol what's wrong with that pik?

Because she has a tattoo?
married in a "christian" ceremony?
and married to a west african man

and i watched the Trey Songs vid. I am lost at that one too. grin

anyway interesting blog.

Somalis and ethiopians always have this kind of superioty complex towards other africans....why cuz they are light skin...lmaooooooooooo

Notice if that guy was a white male...they won't feel that way
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Elyas: 5:55pm On May 06, 2012
Ill give u an example my West Africans..

So your sister who posses a nice career and elegance goes out a car dealer..you expect her to buy a lambargin, ferrari or royceRoyce but she instead buys a Dodge for more than the aforementioned price..would u not seriously b livid?
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by SuyaEater(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2012
Elyas: Ill give u an example my West Africans..

So your sister who posses a nice career and elegance goes out a car dealer..you expect her to buy a lambargin, ferrari or royceRoyce but she instead buys a Dodge for more than the aforementioned price..would u not seriously b livid?

Tell exactly what is so special about somali women? Does their vagina do the job any different? I seriously don't see any big deal about them...I am sorry...they are just girls just like every other girl with vagina...hahahahahahahahahahahah.....

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 07, 2012

Your analogy has no weight to it. The same can be said about Somali women who depending on who you ask are among Africa's most docile and oppressed. I think you need to let this "somali supreme" fantasy go considering Somalia is Africa's most unstable nation and what ever you use to make yourselves feel special isn't even good enough to save you all from that reality. lipsrsealed

Focus on building Somalia to its potential before you pretend to be better than you African brothers and sisters in the west.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by onila(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Your analogy has no weight to it. The same can be said about Somali women who depending on who you ask are among Africa's most docile and oppressed. I think you need to let this "somali supreme" fantasy go considering Somalia is Africa's most unstable nation and what ever you use to make yourselves feel special isn't even good enough to save you all from that reality. lipsrsealed

Focus on building Somalia to its potential before you pretend to be better than you African brothers and sisters in the west.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2012
onila:

smiley

wink cool

SuyaEater:

Somalis and ethiopians always have this kind of superioty complex towards other africans....why cuz they are light skin...lmaooooooooooo

Notice if that guy was a white male...they won't feel that way

really?

^^Somali Refugees

^^Ethiopians

All I see are Africans...again what is the difference?
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by SuyaEater(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Well said madam

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by ayanle456: 8:33am On May 18, 2012
[quote author=MsDarkSkin]

wink cool

really?

^^Somali Refugees

those people are somali bantus. notice the hair and face....they are not ethnically somali....

i thought u would be able to know better....
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by pleep(m): 4:14am On Jun 25, 2012
I don't know why you guys are arguing this, the Somali dude has a right to feel anyway he wants. I wouldn't want my sister marrying someone from Somalia, would you?
so why complain.

MsDarkSkin:

There was scientific evidence that states West and East Africans genetically are more related than thought before. wink
Is this good news to u seriously what benefit does that information give to west Africans? i never understood why some people like to claim everyone.

btw: nice to see u again.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Beaf: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2012

Dude, Somalia is a pirate overrun dump, an unfortunate wasteland that is not even a functional country. Nobody wants to poke that in your eyes, for the simple reason that unlike you, we are not primitive.

I am sure that the vast majority of Somalies are not as primitive and stup!d as you either (thats if you are not a counterfeit Somali).
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by pleep(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, Somalia is a pirate overrun dump, an unfortunate wasteland that is not even a functional country. Nobody wants to poke that in your eyes, for the simple reason that unlike you, we are not primitive.

I am sure that the vast majority of Somalies are not as primitive and stup!d as you either (thats if you are not a counterfeit Somali).
Exactly. We have all been holding back on these guys, they are so many horrible things we could say about your people but we don't.

Its just common decently, i am shocked at how little decency you people have. Almost every single east African male that has come on here has been the same, rude, insultive, vulgar, its like they don't teach children manners in east Africa. You guys think your insulting us, but your really making fools of yourselves and your country.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by adonisgold: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Somalia! That war torn, hunger stricken, drought ravaged terrorist hell hole?
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by adonisgold: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]

God help them.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
Royal-VII:
I think Ms Dark has a Somali Fetish....

You in tha sports section talkin bout somalis....Ayanle aint even in here,(unless thats him again) and you arguing wit this random niqqah about somali in a usain bolt sports section thread LmL crazy

LoL i luv Ms Dark...Ya Diary is Awesome LoL

Bolt just got beat by his fellow countrymen right before the olympics start and dude makes a thread about his lust for white women

Who cares. Im more interested in Bolt and This new Kid World Champion Yohan Blake.

lol @ Somali fetish...Royal you are on drugs... grin

Thanks for the diary props cheesy

As for Usain, I am rooting for him for sure...I definitely cannot wait for him to represent!!!! cool
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
adonisgold: Somalia! That war torn, hunger stricken, drought ravaged terrorist hell hole?

dayum...
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
pleep: I don't know why you guys are arguing this, the Somali dude has a right to feel anyway he wants. I wouldn't want my sister marrying someone from Somalia, would you?
so why complain.

Is this good news to u seriously what benefit does that information give to west Africans? i never understood why some people like to claim everyone.

btw: nice to see u again.

Nice to see you too...i never said that was good news did I pleep?

lol @ bolded. grin
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by somalia5: 2:58am On Sep 19, 2012
sorry i found this thread so late.

lol.....that girl should be executed.

why she would go for an adoon i will never understand

her kids will look like little gorillas
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: sorry i found this thread so late.

lol.....that girl should be executed.

why she would go for an adoon i will never understand

her kids will look like little gorillas

you are elyas AND ayanle.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by somalia5: 5:21am On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

you are elyas AND ayanle.

i am not am Ali. i am not elyas he has a blog, no one knows who i really am.
Re: Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! by Garaad: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
ayanle456: those people are somali bantus. notice the hair and face....they are not ethnically somali....

i thought u would be able to know better....

but his point still holds true because most ethnic Somalis also also dark skin

here are some pics from Northern Somalia

most somalis have dark skin and curly hair......the only real difference between us and bantus is we have slender rather than wide noses and less kinky hair

but in the end we still have dark skin and curly hair......those are still features only found among black people in Africa and we still look more like black people than any other race

(1) (Reply)

Pay After You Win (better Choice) / Delta: Oke Umurhohwo Organises Football Cup For Youth / Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.