Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Need An Internet Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Internet Card (740 Views)

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / I Need An Internet Business,i Want 2 Invest In Them / How To Start An Internet Cafe In A Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Internet Card by tflow: 3:41am On Nov 13, 2007
HI EVERYONE,
I BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP, HP PAVILIION, BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT THE INTERNET CARD DOESN'T NOT COMPARTIBLE WITH NIGERIA INTERNET CARD PROVIDER. I WENT TO STARCOMM AND RETEL, BUT THEIR CARD CANNOT WORK FOR IT, SO PLEASE ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET AN INTERNET ACRD FOR MY LAPTOP. I WAS TOLD THAT IS TYPE ONE, SMALLER TO THE NORMAL CARD SLOT, PLEASE I NEED HELP ON THIS. THANK FOR YOUR CONCERN.
Re: I Need An Internet Card by syskay(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2007
You should have done a little research before you purchased the laptop. All Internet Service providers in Nigeria that are accessible via the PC Card, use the old PCMCIA slot.
Re: I Need An Internet Card by owel: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
if u cant get internet call, u can call me on 08023710665, will help u get a modem that does not use internet called to be on net. its call unwire and it is broadband and it is very compatable with laptop .and our office is at toyin street ikeja
Re: I Need An Internet Card by owel: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2007
if u cant get internet call, u can call me on 08023710665, will help u get a modem  that does not use internet called to be on net. its call unwire and it is broadband and it is very compatable with laptop .and our office is at  toyin street ikeja
Re: I Need An Internet Card by tflow: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
thanks syskay for ur concern. i will call you owel very soon.
Re: I Need An Internet Card by owel: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2007
hi, hope u get this message this morning, i have left the office to instal unwire.pls when u are coming will u let me and state the time. so i will be in the office when u come.
thk. Lizy. the name of the company. Uteck Network solution. 38, toyin st ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Questionnaire For Students,pls Help / Partnership Opportunity With Seminar Organizers / The 7 Unchanging Steps For Making Money Online (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.