Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Isn't It Funny?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isn't It Funny?? (2466 Views)

The Lord's Chosen And Their Lemon Apron: Isn't It Idolatry? / Isn't It Blasphemous To Call The Bible "God's Word" When It Makes Him Look Bad? / Isn't It Funny?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Funny?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2012
Isn't it funny......
¤how N10,000 looks so big when you drop it in the offering basket, but so small when you take it to the market?
¤how long hours spent in the church is but short when you are watching a movie or a football match?
¤how you run short of words when you pray but full of words when you chat with friends?
¤how you get thrilled when a football match goes into extra but you complain when a sermon is longer than the regular time?
¤how you struggle to get into the front seat in a bus or when watching a movie but scramble to get a back seat in the church?
¤how hard it is for you to memorize Bible passages and easy to memorize or sing wordly songs?
¤how you readily believe what the newspapers say but questions what the bible says?
¤how you struggle to build a house in this temporary world but neglect your eternal home in heaven?
¤beloved if it is funny, then laff it off, but if its serious, then its time to change ur focus towards ur religion.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by LogicMind: 5:49pm On May 06, 2012
buzugee, na your mrs be dis?
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by buzugee(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2012
Logic Mind: buzugee, na your mrs be dis?
grin ermmm nope
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 6:41pm On May 06, 2012
booqee: Isn't it funny......
¤how N10,000 looks so big when you drop it in the offering basket, but so small when you take it to the market?
¤how long hours spent in the church is but short when you are watching a movie or a football match?
¤how you run short of words when you pray but full of words when you chat with friends?
¤how you get thrilled when a football match goes into extra but you complain when a sermon is longer than the regular time?
¤how you struggle to get into the front seat in a bus or when watching a movie but scramble to get a back seat in the church?
¤how hard it is for you to memorize Bible passages and easy to memorize or sing wordly songs?
¤how you readily believe what the newspapers say but questions what the bible says?
¤how you struggle to build a house in this temporary world but neglect your eternal home in heaven?
¤beloved if it is funny, then laff it off, but if its serious, then its time to change ur focus towards ur religion.

Keep trying to brainwash sheep, you 419

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2012
Logic Mind: buzugee, na your mrs be dis?
grin grin grin
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

You don't have to call him/her 419 pleaseeee
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 6:46pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

You don't have to call him/her 419 pleaseeee

But he is a 419.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

But he is a 419.

Na wha for u o. Always derailing a thread. grin
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by buzugee(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

Na wha for u o. Always derailing a thread. grin
lets hope he is not a train driver LOL
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2012
buzugee: lets hope he is not a train driver LOL

grin grin grin Don't start with him this weekend o. Abeg of you. lolz grin The one you did to him last week, he hasn't recovered fully from it. grin grin grin
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by buzugee(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

grin grin grin Don't start with him this weekend o. Abeg of you. lolz grin The one you did to him last week, he hasn't recovered fully from it. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin you right. lets stay of his case. the derailing kingpin grin . trust the weekend is going well Sir.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by bonetalk(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2012
May God help us to remain focused in Jesus name
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

would u sharraap ur mouth?! Mtcheww.....
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 06, 2012
Buzugee, booqee?? eerrr.....mr logic boi, how d two names take resemble??
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2012
^
No mind that boi called logic. Na so so thread him like to dey derail. Na only buzugee sabi him melecine,lolz grin. I hope he(logicboi) dont get a shot of his melecine from buzugee this weekend.lolz grin
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2012
Lest I forget, Nice thread @ OP. God bless you.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:07pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360: Lest I forget, Nice thread @ OP. God bless you.

You support this 419 thread? How many Nigerians have 10,000 Naira to spend on food in a month? Do you just support anything that has "Jesus" in it?

Reread the first statement of this thread. Tithing 419;

booqee: Isn't it funny......
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:09pm On May 06, 2012
booqee: Buzugee, booqee?? eerrr.....mr logic boi, how d two names take resemble??

Ironic that you are addressing me instead of logicmind. t was logicmind that called you buzugee
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

You support this 419 thread? How many Nigerians have 10,000 Naira to spend on food in a month? Do you just support anything that has "Jesus" in it?

Reread the first statement of this thread. Tithing 419;

What is wrong you boi? The OP didn't say 10000 for tithe. Abeg leave us and the OP. Wetin dey do u sef? Na wha for u o.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by LogicMind: 8:14pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

What is wrong you boi? The OP didn't say 10000 for tithe. Abeg leave us and the OP. Wetin dey do u sef? Na wha for u o.

read before you type.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:16pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

The OP said N10,000 for tithe actually
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2012
^
Well, i didn't see tithe. I saw offerings.okay.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by LogicMind: 8:20pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360: ^

keep silent and be thought wise ...
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:20pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360: ^

Semantics. How many Nigerians have N10,000 for food? Why do you feel good about preaching 10,000 for offering?
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

Semantics. How many Nigerians have N10,000 for food? Why do you feel good about preaching 10,000 for offering?

This is my opinion. 10,000 naira is less than 100$ that I spend metro card. You hear me so.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:38pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

This is my opinion. 10,000 naira is less than 100$ that I spend metro card. You hear me so.

What the hell is metro card? You American or something?

Fact remains that many Nigerians can afford the offering that you're supporting
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Goshen360(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2012
Yes. Am an American. You are right, most Nigerians can't afford 10,000 as offerings but they OP didn't mean it that way, just a comparison and that is how i understand it.
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360:

What? point me to the thread abeg. I cant believe someone finally put illogicboy in his place. grin
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:53pm On May 06, 2012
davidylan:

What? point me to the thread abeg. I cant believe someone finally put illogicboy in his place. grin

Are you guys that scared of me?
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

Are you guys that scared of me?

huh? cheesy
You're a complete joke around here dude...
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by logicboy: 8:56pm On May 06, 2012
davidylan:

huh? cheesy
You're a complete joke around here dude...

I'm a freaking LEGEND!!

There's even a thread about me on the Islam section.

In the words of my favourite American, "I'm a BAWS (boss)"
Re: Isn't It Funny?? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 06, 2012
logicboy:

I'm a freaking LEGEND!!

There's even a thread about me on the Islam section.

In the words of my favourite American, "I'm a BAWS (boss)"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin o pari!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Real, Photoshop Or Mare Resemblance / . / What Are Ogboni And Reformed Ogboni Fraternity And How Are They Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.