Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Friends Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Problem (1125 Views)

Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Problem by OAM(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2012
My friend is currently dating this babe for four months now, the problem here is not abouth beauty or unfaithfulness rether its about the sex of a thing. He meet the babe a virgin, the problem is that the babe in question wont allow him have sex with him but she prefers my guy romancing and fingering her. this girl sucks him well but wont allow him enjoy himself. its a big issues my Niralanders. they have being doing this half sex of a thing for the past 3 months now. the lbabe enjoys this kind of sexual feelings but woulod not allow for sex...
Re: My Friends Problem by 190: 7:12pm On May 06, 2012
Tell your friend to with hold his money

shes beans-ing someone else out there undecided
Re: My Friends Problem by Wishcash(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2012
Its her life and her decision. Na by force? If she doesn't want sex your friend should let her be bo.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Problem by anderssa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Guys, this is a new generation, a new sex generation, sex without penetration. I do not see this as a problem. And in general, why does it bother you? This should be your friend's concern, not you. If he is silent, then he likes everything. Or are you, as in the article https://alexmonaco.net/why-people-arent-friendly-to-each-other/, a friend for all occasions? Well, friendship is a difficult thing, maybe you are right that you are so worried ...
Re: My Friends Problem by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
OAM:

He meet the babe a virgin

How did he know this if he never had sex with her? As a friend what advice you gave to him?
Re: My Friends Problem by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: My Friends Problem by VlamesIffect(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na wa o

Thread of 2012?

Abi una dun high...wey you no see the year well? grin grin

Dem fit dun break up by now sef.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Problem by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Na wa o

Thread of 2012?

Abi una dun high...wey you no see the year well? grin grin

Dem fit dun break up by now sef.

E shock ooo grin
Re: My Friends Problem by Mogadishuu: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
190:
Tell your friend to with hold his money

shes beans-ing someone else out there undecided
190 it's been ages oo.
I can't recall your second moniker grin
I tuesy you are good
Re: My Friends Problem by Opemiposii(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
how is dix a problem?
Re: My Friends Problem by Hope365(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
We know it you so stop saying is your friend, and they can both be giving head nau grin that shit is awsome

(1) (Reply)

Ladies-what Would You Do If This Happens To You! / What Does It Takes To B Submissive / How To Win Your Ex Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.