Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... (7518 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Datfineboy: 11:29pm On May 06, 2012
Just like
an young guy would do,
this guy buys a bottle of soft drink for his
babe who came visiting.
To his utter amazement,they find out the crown cork was a winning crown in a promo,to the tune of a million naire.
This guy love dis girl die bt d crown is causing problems.
If na u wetin u go do?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Godmother(f): 12:35am On May 19, 2012
Wonderful dream.
But if that shud ever happen, there's somthing called "sharing"

5 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 12:50am On May 19, 2012
Simple:
The owner of the sheep is also the owner of the lamb.

Since he bought ALL the drinks, the crowns also belong to him.

Easy as A-B-C

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by slimyem: 1:23am On May 19, 2012
Dat fine boy: Just like
an young guy would do,
this guy buys a bottle of soft drink for his
babe who came visiting.
To his utter amazement,they find out the crown cork was a winning crown in a promo,to the tune of a million naire.
This guy love dis girl die bt d crown is causing problems.
If na u wetin u go do?
story story....
Once upon a time....cheesycheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2012
slimyem: story story....
Once upon a time....cheesycheesy
time time..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Vicjustice: 12:00pm On May 19, 2012
Godmother: Wonderful dream.
Bravo
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2012
Fairytale! Long time ago in Bethlehem!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by greedie1(f): 12:07pm On May 19, 2012
Godmother: Wonderful dream.
i concur....let dem share, 50-50
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Esinwaju: 1:36pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: time time..
There was a man.... mango He had a son..... Sonto...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Killz1(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2012
Esin waju: There was a man.... mango He had a son..... Sonto...

. . .And sonto was a very handsome boy. . .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ijebabe: 1:46pm On May 19, 2012
...a very fine boy indeed, but was born with a slight flaw...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by achi4u(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2012
ijebabe: ...a very fine boy indeed, but was born with a slight flaw...
under his crouch
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Killz1(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2012
achi4u: under his crouch
Which makes him scream "ouch" intermittently
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ijebabe: 3:34pm On May 19, 2012
^ and makes him itch incessantly!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Killz1(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2012
^ To his utter embarrassment
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 19, 2012
Lolz...very funny indeed! Honestly, its a hard decision to make...lol...maybe they are meant to be, and the crown prize was meant to assist their love life financially, so I would suggest they get together forever! @guys, even though it sounds like a ferry tale, or its a cock & bull story, it is somewhat entertaining & humorous, so don't fight the poster, and remember, it is possible- it can happen in real life so lets not dispute that fact.

Finally, I love the way u guys turned the whole gist into a poetry work...pls keep it coming; maintain the poetry flow....lol...enjoying it! Nice work @killz, ijebabe, achi4u, etc...more pls...lol

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by slimyem: 3:49pm On May 19, 2012
DailyNews: Lolz...very funny indeed! Honestly, its a hard decision to make...lol...maybe they are meant to be, and the crown prize was meant to assist their love life financially, so I would suggest they get together forever! @guys, even though it sounds like a ferry tale, or its a cock & bull story, it is somewhat entertaining & humorous, so don't fight the poster, and remember, it is possible- it can happen in real life so lets not dispute that fact.

Finally, I love the way u guys turned the whole gist into a poetry work...pls keep it coming; maintain the poetry flow....lol...enjoying it! Nice work @killz, ijebabe, achi4u, etc...more pls...lol
you don spoil the story with your epistle already...cheesycheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2012
^ no we dey on advert break
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by dubem3(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2012
^^^advert...
elephant blue detergent,
washes,
cleaner,
brighter...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by 190: 5:56pm On May 19, 2012
Well Op in my opinion,
I would leave my girlfriend 2 give me whatever share of d money
Its hers and since I would never have bought that drink in her absence then I feel
D money rightfully belongs 2 her

Take sentiments aside and let's be logical here
It would be a pure case of dishonesty here if you and your woman
Starts fighting over a crown of a bottle

Please that's just my opinion of things..
Thanks 4 readin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by pendo89(f): 5:59pm On May 19, 2012
argh I wanna hear about sonto.
what hpned after the advert?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Exponental(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2012
Who cared abt opening it shld av it...betterstill, Why cant they share.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 19, 2012
If I was in his shoe, I will dash the girl the 1m, anyway, i dont know his financial status, 1m isnt really money
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Excelboi(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: If I was in his shoe, I will dash the girl the 1m, anyway, i dont know his financial status, 1m isnt really money
It is what? Stone? Mtscheeew
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Raxxye(m): 1:40am On May 20, 2012
ijebabe: ^ and makes him itch incessantly!

Then one day he noticed a lump around there, and he showed it to his mother...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On May 20, 2012
^ his mother referred him to an herbalist for treatments,y undergoing treatments, he got diagnosed wiv mental disorder.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 8:12am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ no we dey on advert break
:Dyou must be a funny person....i presume!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ATMC(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2012
idowuogbo!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by tchaik(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ his mother referred him to an herbalist for treatments,y undergoing treatments, he got diagnosed wiv mental disorder.
But they took him TB josh!; who laid hands on him!!!! And ......
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ujchief(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2012
tchaik:
But they took him TB josh!; who laid hands on him!!!! And ......
...and the prophet told him to buy a botle of soft drink for any close friend of his...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by tchaik(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2012
ujchief:
...and the prophet told him to buy a botle of soft drink for any close friend of his...
... and to check the crown cork
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2012
pDude: Simple:
The owner of the sheep is also the owner of the lamb.

Since he bought ALL the drinks, the crowns also belong to him.

Easy as A-B-C

ABC sef too long.

D gel wan claim d cork?

Im sure sey d gel for don dey
complain why d guy no buy viju or
hollandia instead of corked drink!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help / Which Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.