Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? (6391 Views)

The Gecko And My Thought / Virgin Mary Spirit Appear On A Wall In A Catholic Church In Edo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? by purefella(m): 2:13am On May 07, 2012
I am asking this question because i don't seem to understand why wall geckos should be living with we human beings , inside our very own apartment why are they not treated like lizards that has to be chased out or killed?? last time my mom visited me , i was trying to kill one of the gecko's that has become big and i am sure i use to see it when it was very little but now big and the sight of it is very ugly for me to see .,Guess what she told me don't kill it and i have heard many yorubas saying its not good!!! why is it not good?? and if am not mistaking i have heard some pastors called it demonic or something i know i have heard that either on radio or television.,
what's your own opinion Nairalanders??
Re: What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? by mkmyers45(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2012
purefella: I am asking this question because i don't seem to understand why wall geckos should be living with we human beings , inside our very own apartment why are they not treated like lizards that has to be chased out or killed?? last time my mom visited me , i was trying to kill one of the gecko's that has become big and i am sure i use to see it when it was very little but now big and the sight of it is very ugly for me to see .,Guess what she told me don't kill it and i have heard many yorubas saying its not good!!! why is it not good?? and if am not mistaking i have heard some pastors called it demonic or something i know i have heard that either on radio or television.,
what's your own opinion Nairalanders??
Its all supersticous b*llshyt

1 Like

Re: What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? by purefella(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2012
@ mkmyers45 i thought so too
Re: What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? by AJIKOLA: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
As for me I don't believe those bullshit. It is all myth. I have written a post on things you have to know about wall gecko. Find them [url=https://www.knownigeria.com.ng/things-wall-geckos-dont-want-you-to-know/ ]here[/url]
Re: What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? by AJIKOLA: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
As for me I don't believe those bullshit. It is all myth. I have written a post on things you have to know about wall gecko. Find them here

(1) (Reply)

Efun Native Chalk Medicine Preparation In My Shrine (video) / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.