Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? (33471 Views)

What Do You Have Against German Cars(passat Models)? / Accidented Or High Mileage Cars. Which Are Better? / Japanese Cars Vs German Cars - Which Do You Prefer To Use In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by kekakuz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
STELLA ODUAS ARMOURED CAR
I LIKE THAT ONE
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by ZUBY77(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Germany anyday.

I currently use both..

BMW outclasses everything from Japan.

Just like the Chinese are doing now, the Japanesr started with low performing vehicles. They targeted Third world market and hoped to spread from there.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by 190theclown: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Eyop: Who told you it's not expensive? It depends on the model you are buying. The older version will be cheaper while the newer ones will be expensive. Except you are looking at buying Mercedes Benz flat boot,VBoot,190 whether ruler or padded then you will get it very cheap.

the 190 grin grin grin grin
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by blank(f): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
German cars consume a lot of fuel as compared to Japanese cars.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by sweetpoison(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Which one did ur father buyed
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Sissie(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
No competition here, german cars all the way.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by wahrheiten(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
ik.swiss:
Please anyone knows any site I can check up on for cars in Germany cos I heard is not expensive over there....

You can check up dis site : www.autoscout24.de
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by alezdegr8: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
ik.swiss:
Please anyone knows any site I can check up on for cars in Germany cos I heard is not expensive over there....
www.autoscout24.de

1 Like

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by iheneme(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Japanese is a combo of ruggedness + comfort, while the Germans concentrate mainly on ruggedness. Check out the dashboards of most German brands, particularly Mercedes - they develop stretchmarks after some time[/size]
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Eyop: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Who told you that German cars can consume a lot of fuel than Japanese? Don't say something you are not very sure off. Some brand of German cars economizes more fuel than a Japanese except there's something wrong with your car. However in a country like ours(Nigeria)that has a very high percentage of theft in Japanese cars,i will stick to my brand because you don't need insurance cover because na bad market for thieves. grin grin grin
blank: German cars consume a lot of fuel as compared to Japanese cars.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Eyop: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
is your own the RULER or PADDED grin grin grin
190-the-clown:

the 190 grin grin grin grin
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
I have used a benz as well as a toyota and must say that Germans are really good. The c class is quite a luxury with good fuel economy and easily available parts.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Juniormoney1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
gimme a german beast any day any time especialy BENZ, BMW, AUDI,

WHAT ELSE undecided OBIDIPOMPIDI

YOU KNOW SAY MONEY NO BE PROBLEM
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by slap1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
sweetpoison: Which one did ur father buyed
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by slap1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oh my God!
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
remember that the most expensive and fastest car(bugatti) is from germany so german cars my be expensive but nigga the power is there.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by freezy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013

^^^
Dang!!!

@topic. German. Mercedes Benz to be precise.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by dfolan: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Japanese cars all the way joor and if you want luxury like Benz and bmw u can as well go for the luxury arm of Toyota which is Lexus, Honda (Acura) and Nissan (infiniti)

1 Like

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Tiwanna(f): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
German are way stronger.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Gozzzy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Like did you seriously write that?
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Eyop: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Korea ke'...Japanese don't even meet up and you are talking of Korea? Except it is the American spec type then am OK.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Lilimax(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin grin??

1 Like

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by modskiller(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Gozzzy:
Like did you seriously write that?

like you seriously wrote that too undecided sad
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by jaziridon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
German cars are more expensive dan japanese cars
Japenese cars are fuel efficient than german cars
Japanese cars hav a beta interior than german cars
German cars are stronger than Japanese cars

1 Like

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Eyop: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
what is this one saying? undecided
jaziridon: German cars are more expensive dan japanese cars

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Polio: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
German .... performance and longevity
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Polio: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
jaziridon: German cars are more expensive dan japanese cars

Dunce!

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nicepoker(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
BMW best car money can buy.
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by deolumike(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
spade: German cars are generally made for rugged driving and excessive nitro. There's a certain kind of adrenaline rush you get when you're kicking it with these beasts.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CRHZDY8mzrU/UQ5hxW8Af7I/AAAAAAAAA-8/ysCGPib6jzI/s1600/13C41_86.jpg[/img]
Although, from my observations, they tend to burn quite a lot of fuel.

Errr... I go for Japanese grin
Japanese cars are far more reliable and fuel-economical. If you're a family person, it's the best car for you too.
I see no point in owning a super-fast German car in an area where most of its speed is even illegal.
Sense!
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by pharmow: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
German Cars hands down
Re: Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Polio: Dunce!

Why would you call Jaziridon a dunce?

He / she posted his / her opinion, based upon personal experience, or what he / she has been told. If you don't agree, then for Pete's sake, show some intelligence by refuting his / her claims, rather than hurling verbal abuse. Calling someone names, just because their opinion differs from yours isn't clever, and says more about you as a person, than the person you're insulting.

Now prove Jaziridon wrong, and without resorting to insults this time.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria / How Can I Get Rid Of Rats In My Car Engine? / 10 Amazing Facts About Mercedes You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.