Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,383 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (36526 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by mikron(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]
Wisdytech: GOD RULES US! Nigeria should BAN him too from profesering here!!
prophesying you mean?
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ahumbe(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2012
The bible says in the book of Matthew 5:11-12

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you,(A) persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.(B) 12 Rejoice and be glad,(C) because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Any time I here of this kind of blasphemy, I presume that the end is near. The bible has already said, the gods of this world have blinded their eyes that they may not see the doom ahead of them but enter into destruction.
The government of Cameroon may be about to clash, and the devil is working so fast to execute it. Jesus was called a demon, and he says; they shall do the same unto us.

The minister and his government have failed to tell the world why the man is not a man of God, because they and not God and as such have no parameter for measuring who a man of God is. They have blasphemed the holy, an act that cannot be forgiven.

An my little relationship with God, I know that the devil and his agents cannot do anything that would decrease hell, by preaching the following;
1. Holiness
2. Righteousness
3 Repentance
4. The love of God
5 Reproof
6. Salvation.

The main aim of the devil and his agents is to see that everybody goes to hell, their agents can do anything but not the ones I have mentioned above.
I have seen this very man of God lead people to Christ, preach salvation, holiness etc.
If it is by doing good that, he is labelled an agent of satan, destruction awaits those who say it.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Arosa(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2012
This is my prophecy to paul diya his government will not last one more year. There will be a new president in Cameroon very soon.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Richardid: 5:18pm On May 07, 2012
The camerounian government out of jealousy banned tb joshua's ministry and some ignorant nigerians are happy promoting it. Is it a curse that nothing good should come out from nigeria nay Africa. When Dr.Agbalaka came with a cure for Aids he was fustrated here by fellow nigerians before he relocated to the us where they r enjoying his services till date. What is wrong with us,no wonder we r not moving forward. God gave us a prophet and we r busy running him down without any concrete proof,no wonder they say a prophet is not recognised in his own land,in this case in nigeria and Africa.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Ptolomeus(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2012
That decision speaks well of Cameroon ...
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Agimor(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2012
Beware of false prophet they are every were in the nook and crany of the federation.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Chanchit: 5:38pm On May 07, 2012
So far, i don't think the man has done anything wrong, i even thought they would say they caught him using black magic, if it is because of thier citizens that comes to nigeria without been protected, they could jst say its because of security issue, instead of talking as if na the man dey rape & robb them....
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Chanchit: 5:42pm On May 07, 2012
Chanchit: So far, i don't think the man has done anything wrong, i even thought they would say they caught him using black magic, if it is because of thier citizens that comes to nigeria without been protected, they could jst say its because of security issue, instead of talking as if na the man dey rape & robb them....
NL, wetin be this naw, i type "rape", una change am to "molestation", later them go accuse me say i tabon....
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Chanchit: 5:45pm On May 07, 2012
Chanchit:
NL, wetin be this naw, i type "rape", una change am to "molestation", later them go accuse me say i tabon....
Maybe the word i used is not allowed in NL, but u should @least change it without sprayin me with bullet..
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Theblessed(f): 5:45pm On May 07, 2012
[size=16pt][b] You see, the author of this tread is nothing but a pit of 'hell'!

Same Ol' story, isn't it?

That's what he put out here for thick heads like him to read and curse their hearts out, in order to sensationalise an Old story thus, blackmail an Anointed Man of God. Your doom is nigh and you will be disgraced, in Jesus Name, Amen!!

Did I say 5 years? Things have moved on since then, haven't it? So, why push this down our throats, now? Evil, get a life!!!!

Also, did you tell them, that despite the Cameronian Government's negative Article and warnings, about Prophet TB Joshua and the Synagogue that, it's people - the Cameronians and other parts of the world have relentlessly and continuously been pouring, flooding and queuing for months for opportunities to get into the Synagogue to see Prophet TB Joshua - did you tell them that?

Obviously, not! You didn't and hadn't yet told them, evil!!!

And, may I ask, was it Prophet TB Joshua that molested the Cameronians that came to Nigeria? No!! Was it him that set armed robber on them? No! The same kind of misfortune could have happened to Nigerians travelling to Cameron to seek help - so why blame the Prophet?

In that case, please Cameronians, could you stop coming to our beautiful country, pleeeeeaaaasssseee!

You see, your evil campaigns to destroy an Anointed man of God would not stand, as it had not stopped them pouring in and they will continue to pour in as long as God Almighty allows Prophet TB Joshua long life, and the Synagogue continues to stands there, for the word of God to be proclaimed in it, the beehive will never be empty!!

Go rot in hell, all you haters but before you do - read this; Luke Chpt. 9 v. 49-50!!! Maybe you will all learn! [/b][/size]
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Ptolomeus(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2012
It's awful to read a religious want others "to rot in hell" ...
Someone posted in this thread that Joshua is a false prophet. I do not think Joshua is a false prophet, I think it is just a phony. I have already explained above why I think so.
Congratulations to the Cameroonian government, they should do this with all pastors who charge tithe and take advantage of the ignorance of people.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Praysteady(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
"...kind resonates kind...". If you call yourself a Christian and TB Joshua ministers to you,then you are indeed a fake.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Bamisko(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2012
sad[b][/b] me i dont know what to beleive again
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by andyanders: 6:55pm On May 07, 2012
@Wisdytech
Go school as you are not supposed to be on this tread
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Trimia(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2012
Mynd_44: And here I was thinking Nigerian leaders were the most jobless
gbam
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Victor31(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2012
Hasn't his god shown him anything good than just evil? Deaths, riots and various ugly stuffs are what he prophecise about and with no preventive measure(solution). In the spiritual world, satan brings evil and God counters these satanic works. TB joshua should have solutions from God to all his prophecies cos that is what God does,,, he gives life, light,, he solves problems and doesn't create pandemonium.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by yomilike(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2012
Am not saying the prophet is a saint or satan , but on second tot who is Paul Biya to criticize him with his army of corrupt aids that have improvish his people for over 3 decade.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Ptolomeus(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2012
Victor 3: Hasn't his god shown him anything good than just evil? Deaths, riots and various ugly stuffs are what he prophecise about and with no preventive measure(solution). In the spiritual world, satan brings evil and God counters these satanic works. TB joshua should have solutions from God to all his prophecies cos that is what God does,,, he gives life, light,, he solves problems and doesn't create pandemonium.
How can you bring the word of god, or bring clarity a fake?
Please read the thread before posting.
It assumes you have the head to think, not to comb in the morning!
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by oluoma1: 7:42pm On May 07, 2012
My people perish for lack of knowledge? Pls for christ sake make una stop condeming dis man. By the way dis na old tori. NL pls fresh news. T.B. J, carry dey go. A prophet does not recognise in his land. More grace to carry on.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by muyoto: 7:52pm On May 07, 2012
The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people.

out of the unmitigated trash posted by the minister, this is he only thing that caught my attention. A classic case of bad belle syndrome if you ask me.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Ptolomeus(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2012
Joshua is not a prophet in his land, and nor is beyond.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2012
Why only Joshua ? What about Adeboye and oyedepo ? Ole ni awon boyz jare,ole ni gbogbo won. grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by sixtus4: 8:22pm On May 07, 2012
Is only God in heaven that know the real truth here.Ps 105vs 15 says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.Don't judge so that you shall not be judged.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by datguru: 8:23pm On May 07, 2012
Na una sabi ooh!
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by royallord1(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2012
@poster : judge not so that ye may not be judged, its a word for wisemen, baba GOD doesnt need you help to bring down the Man , if he is against GOD i believe his ministry would have ended a long time ago as others did, not EXPAND and GROW.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by clembass: 9:08pm On May 07, 2012
cool
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by trimwis: 9:22pm On May 07, 2012
they are always looking for ways to rubbish Nigerians personally am not a fan of TB JOSHUA why will a government livs all its function and start running after a pastor. BLOODY RACIST COUNTRY
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Ptolomeus(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2012
royal lord: @poster : judge not so that ye may not be judged, its a word for wisemen, baba GOD doesnt need you help to bring down the Man , if he is against GOD i believe his ministry would have ended a long time ago as others did, not EXPAND and GROW.
I do not fear being judged, because I am an honest person.
I know what the word ethics, and not notice that there are no deaths.
Immoral as it should and will be judged ...
If your ministry has not fallen is because God wants it to fall even harder ...
In terms of growing ... you go do your homework, do not waste time defending fakes forum.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Canisma(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2012
I made a post in the SPORTS SECTION on T.B Joshua's prophecy about how he has later and truely declared on sunday, 6th may, 2012, that Chelsea need prayers more than Bayern munich in the final - a prophecy which i believed meant that Chelsea would lose that final,
Yet, Seun and his cohorts had refused to put it on the front page for reference purposes.
But if someone comes to post some ridiculous and scandalous rumour about the same prophet, they ll rush and post it on the front page.
THIS TELLS ME THAT NAIRALAND IS A RUMOUR BREED.
Now, imagine a news of 5 years been brought alive again.
I AM NOT DECEIVED.
Many people that go to the prophet today for healing and deliverance once insulted and abused him just like people here are doing.
They ll still end up going to the prophet in search of help and solution to their live's problems.
AND AS USUAL, OUR MERCIFUL GOD WOULD FORGIVE THEM AND HEAL THEM THROUGH THE SAME PROPHET THAT THEY ABUSE.
The camerounian govermenet say that those are flashy pictures on emmanuel t.v, but i tell you that
i ve taken a patient that has a lumbar spondilosis - a ruptured spinal cord which made him to be unable to turn his neck around.
Right before my eyes, this neighbour of mine who once abused this prophet was healed instantly by the same prophet, right in the church.
I was there live and i witnessed all that happened. The healing has been permanent since then, its been 2 and half years now.
BROTHERS, MANY CRITICISMS ON THIS PROPHET IS BASED ON HEAR-SAYS.
OBSERVE CLOSER AND YOU LL SEE THAT YOUR CONFESSIONS WOULD CHANGE.
God bless you all.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by whizkid10(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2012
Without the holy spirit,you cannot interprete the word of God.let alone understand it...like MKO..like OBJ..like ATTA MILLS...like GBAGBO...Etc, he the unknown minister will come to synagogue for retributions..I better enjoy my soup than yan with petied Nigerians who are so blind to see the mysteries of God.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by All4sms: 9:42pm On May 07, 2012
Hmmm, Nigerians where are we heading? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, We have to to know ourself fa,
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Ptolomeus(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2012
Canisma: I made a post in the RELIGION SECTION on T.B Joshua's prophecy about how he has later and truely declared on sunday, 6th may, 2012, that Chelsea need prayers more than Bayern munich in the final - a prophecy which i believed meant that Chelsea would lose that final,
What ignorance!
Prophet to call an individual who anticipates the outcome of a football game ... Such guesses are for a circus clown ... call for a "prophet" to someone who does is insult the prophets.
A true prophet never predict who would bother to win a sporting event ...
I repeat ... What about the president predicted Joshua Argentina five months ago? And actually happened?
I congratulate Cameroon on close its doors to that individual.
Curiously, there is always a worshiper willing to defend it.
I would not go on with this fake or a case of life or death ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.