Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Commonwealth Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Commonwealth Scholarship (7477 Views)

Commonwealth Scholarship 2013/2014 / Commonwealth Scholarship For 2014 / 2015 Session Now Open / How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commonwealth Scholarship by Emayok: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2007
Dear nairalanders, application for commonwealth scholarship is on. u will need to go through www.worldbank.com for u to apply. U must ve a provisional admission into any eligible university and must ve atleast 2 years post graduation working experience. U can type "commonwealth scholarship" in their search area. select the first link and u are already in.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by ola4u: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
Thanks for the info.

But how do I apply, When do I apply Could not see any link on this sight.

Pls assist.

Ola
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by dorisife: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2008
Emayok thanks for the information i will apply. Wishing you the very best in your field. smiley
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by ritao3(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
hello house
Well the much I know abt commonwealth scholarship is that u don't need any working experience.
All u need is ur discharge certificate and 4 fully completed forms with eight passports.
That was the format for last year.
Don't know wat's up wit this year sha.
We shld be watchin out for the time they will start the application processes.
It's conducted region by region . In abuja.
check out for the form at :
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by ritao3(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
hello house
Well the much I know abt commonwealth  scholarship is that u don't need any working experience.
All u need is ur discharge certificate and 4 fully completed forms with eight passports.
That was the format for last year.
Don't know wat's up wit this year sha.
We shld be watchin out for the time they will start the application processes.
It's conducted region by region . In abuja.
check out for the form at : http://www.cscuk.org.uk/ for UK
http://www.csfp-online.org/hostcountries/ca.html for canada
http://www.csfp-online.org/hostcountries/ to view all the countries and the awards they have for each country they are givin opportunity.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by ritao3(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by yorkey: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hello,
i need more info.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by dearstan(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
I understand applications are currently being received. However i would like to know where to get the form for this year, and the documents required. Presently i have 2 different forms with me, one is the one used last year and the other a recent one i downloaded from the scholarship website.

Can someone help me clarify the above
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by groovie(m): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2008
i do not really have an idea of were to get the form can any one help me
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by Obinoscopy(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2009
Pls when is the likely interview date and how do one apply for this years own?
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by gentleemmy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
Obinoscopy:

Pls when is the likely interview date and how do one apply for this years own?

Did you care to look at the date of last reply at all?
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by babscash: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
Are you willing to go and school in U.K or U.S.A for your undergraduate study, masters and PHD degrees? well here is an opportunity for you now to know how to get a scholarship, Rush to gloscholarships..com and type your name, email address on the right spot and get an instant access.thanks
to your educational success
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by Obinoscopy(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2009
gentleemmy:

Did you care to look at the date of last reply at all?
Yes I saw the date, that was why I said 'this years own'
I bet you did not care to read what I posted thoroughly. I figured they will have more insight to the scholarship stuff than myself since they knew about it long ago. That was why I wrote that post.
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by ka112: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
Please does anyone the detailed information about the commonwealth interviews scheduled for next week in Abuja? When do the PhD interviews hold? Please reply
Re: Commonwealth Scholarship by Obinoscopy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Check Friday's edition of Daily Sun and Daily Trust for more info

(1) (Reply)

Fraternities And Confraternities; If Only Understood! / Federal School Of Dental Technology & Therapy, Enugu / UNILAG Students Wins Google Apps Developer Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.