|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1061067 members, 1231134 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2013 at 08:37 AM
Seun, Good Morning Sir, Please, Ejó, Open This Thread. Thank You. / Mobo444 Please Come In N Explain Yourself- Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread. / Plz Dont! Dont Click On This Thread.its Dangerous! (1) (2) (3) (4)
|In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by fellis(f): 12:27pm On May 07, 2012|
I didn't like the fact that there wasn't a single thread where we, the site members, got to ask Seun questions that we were wondering about him. About his personal life, likes, dislikes and any other intimate questions we had about who he is.
I have visited other sites and an interview thread existed. Why is he so cryptic? He frequents this site and interacts with members, so we might as well take the friendship to another level and try to know him better.
I sent him a mail asking about starting such a thread and he replied saying the idea sounds good, so I started the thread.
Seun, feel free to ignore any questions you don't want to answer.
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by fellis(f): 12:39pm On May 07, 2012|
So, my questions are as follows:
1. Seun, how rich has Nairaland made you? Are you swimming in money or are you doing moderately ok?
2. Do you pay the Mods on this site? Do you?
I don't get why they carry their work on their heads as if it is their fathers property.
3. Have you ever considered shutting NL down for any reason?
4. What is your favourite board and why?
5. What do you think about Mark Zuckerberg? are you jealousing him?
6. You have other usernames apart from 'Seun', what are those usernames?
Let me stop here first. Brb.
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by fellis(f): 2:24pm On May 07, 2012|
1. How did you draw traffic to this site when you first started it?
2. Have you ever met anyone who recognised you from NL in real life?
3. Do women bug you online for relationships/send love messages because you are the owner of this site?
4. What do you think about those other sites that try to copy nairaland like 'nairaland.xxxxxx.com' or 'nairaland.Bleep'?
5. Did you ever imagind that this site will get as big as it is today?
6. If you could change anything about how this site evolved over time what will it be?
7. How much time do you spend on this site daily?
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by breathing(f): 2:11pm On May 08, 2012|
Can you inbox me your number.
Right after you give NL the inbox feature!
@Fellis: woah, you really do have questions, wonder where he is gonna start!
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by naanmin(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2012|
Fellis rily has questions *phew* anywais Seun should please answer her cos she has 'almost' everything covered
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by tpia@: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2012|
he's very secretive, so i doubt he'll give coherent answers.
maybe you should ask mukina to reply on his behalf.
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by fellis(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2012|
Abeg, if im like make he no answer. I have lost interest in the thread.
naanmin: Fellis rily has questions *phew* anywais Seun should please answer her cos she has 'almost' everything covered
I Copied the questions from a similar Q and A thread on another site.
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by fellis(f): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2012|
Yeah, tpia, I've always wondered; are you the woman in the picture in the link in your signature? Is that your picture?
|Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by malc619(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2012|
SEUN WHERE ARE YOU ??
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health