Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing (1934 Views)

Jumia Begins Dialogue On Affiliate Marketing Prospects / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Got A Question On Affiliate Marketing? Ask Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by keleobasi(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2012
Affiliate Marketing has been one of the best ways to make money online since 2007 that I joined internet business.

I know that many Nigerians, like me in the past, have bought and read many ebooks about making money online through Affiliate Marketing but have never made a dime from it.

There is one simple thing that have made it happen the way it did. The "so called" gurus will not tell you this secret that is revealed here.

THE GREAT SECRET IS:
You can not sell to someone who you know nothing about his culture. So many people may laugh at this, but if you do not take it serious then you will continue to fall victim to prey of internet marketers who will show you payment details and their marketing strategies but will never tell you how to get the best niche to market to.

Difference between Nigerian Culture and white man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Nigerian will never like to eat food without meat or fish the the food
while
The white men often decide to become vegetarians and live on vegetable alone.

for a Nigerian, Fat women is beautiful and preferred often
while
White man, Slim girl is beautiful and the fat ones are ugly

Nigerian: They have little or no regard for pet. A Nigerian have no time to take Dogs to school.
while
white man: They can be very happy with their pets and even train them like human beings

Nigerian: Married couples believe so much in having children
while
White man: Married couples stay happy without a Child or non at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this should be an eye opener for all who want to earn income through Affiliate marketing.

ask your questions and get answers quickly...

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 07, 2012
Can u assist me with goggle adsense on my blog?
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by keleobasi(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2012
Yes I can help.
But I checked the blog on your signature and I saw adsense ad showing there.
Let me know what you need me to do for you, okay?
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 07, 2012
keleobasi: Yes I can help.
But I checked the blog on your signature and I saw adsense ad showing there.
Let me know what you need me to do for you, okay?
Are u sure..i'm actually new to blogging and someone set this up for me but he didn't tell me he set up google adsense.I'm kinda confused!
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by neksummi(m): 1:57am On May 08, 2012
@BJ88 I received your email and sent you a reply addressing the issue. Just get back to me through email or on phone.

You're doing well on this forum. You'll go places.
Take-care.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:32am On May 08, 2012
please,re-edit your post as it is disgusting................

Keep up the good works.....................................
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by WhoIGoAsk: 5:31am On May 08, 2012
doing it right is the key
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by keleobasi(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: please,re-edit your post as it is disgusting................

Keep up the good works.....................................

Thanks a lot for calling me to order; I have done it
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by tefund(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
good work
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by 9jawear(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
You can make money selling e-reports, edocuments and ebooks online to over 30 countries online.
No need for customers to buy using Credit cards, paypal, going to the bank etc
People can pay for your info products via sms billing from 30 countries.

70% of Internet Users do NOT have a Credit Card.We have a solution that can allow you sell your info content to customers in over 30 countries without them using credit cards/paypal, all they have to do is send an sms and are billed on their mobile phone and you earn royalties.
Check out this link for an example download.
https://music.muyora.com/index.php/downloads/download_file/9jawear/4984

To signup as a content developer and sell your info product, please send a link to some of your info products for consideration.
send email to signup(at)muyora(dot)com
Re: Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing by Rosemary216(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls oo... Hw can i activate google adsense witout bin rejected Should i stil wait for my traffic to increase before activatin

(1) (Reply)

Forex, Stocks Or Binary Options Trading. / Own Online Airtime & Data Plan To Make Money / My Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.