Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land (2818 Views)

Construction Of Four Bedroom Duplex On A Solid Land. / What Is The Best Way To Build A Fence On This Marshy Land? / Pictures of solid land of 413.103 sqms and 864 sqms at Ogudu GRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by babaeko1: 5:01pm On May 07, 2012
Just wanted to know whether Ikorodu area of lagos state is a dry/water logged area for building purposes.

Any ideas
Re: Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2012
Ikorodu is mainly dry land. However, it has vast costal area. There are some towns close to Igbogbo in Ikorodu including Oreta, Ofin, Bayeku etc that are riverine area. I'm and indegene and grew up in the area, so the info is a fact.
Re: Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by babaeko1: 5:24pm On May 07, 2012
obasy09: Ikorodu is mainly dry land. However, it has vast costal area. There are some towns close to Igbogbo in Ikorodu including Oreta, Ofin, Bayeku etc that are riverine area. I'm and indegene and grew up in the area, so the info is a fact.

Thanks very much for the reply, so can you compare Igbogbo to somewhere like Yaba in terms of how solid the ground is ?
Do you also know where the Lagos state scheme in Igbogbo is ?
In terms of location, when I last went to Igbogbo from the main town which has a big roundabout and loads of buses towards owode etc, how far is Igbogbo from there.
Lastly, I hear its possible to go from Epe to Igbogbo, is this true. I wonder why they want to build 4th mainland bridge if a road already exists.

Thanks.
Re: Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by inspirenet: 9:22pm On May 08, 2012
I think the fourth mainland bridge would lead to Ajah. It would go a long way to reduce the traffic within during pick hrs
Re: Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 26, 2012
baba_eko:

Thanks very much for the reply, so can you compare Igbogbo to somewhere like Yaba in terms of how solid the ground is ?
Do you also know where the Lagos state scheme in Igbogbo is ?
In terms of location, when I last went to Igbogbo from the main town which has a big roundabout and loads of buses towards owode etc, how far is Igbogbo from there.
Lastly, I hear its possible to go from Epe to Igbogbo, is this true. I wonder why they want to build 4th mainland bridge if a road already exists.

Thanks.
Although I only visited Yaba once in a while therefore I've never taken cognizance of how solid is the land. However, I think there is not much difference. You need to visit the two location and confirm for yourself. On the issue of Lagos State's scheme in Igbogbo, which of the Lagos State's scheme are u referring to? Water scheme? Youth empowerment scheme or which scheme? Igbogbo from Owode should not be more than 30 minutes drive on a good day. Yes, it is true but there is no direct road. You will need to go through Ikorodu, then through Agbowa Ikosi (not sure of the road but there is no direct road). Actually the 4th mainland bridge has been in a pipeline for long. The 4th main land bridge will be a direct and very short link to Epe. Hope this helps
Re: Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2012
There are few areas that gets waterlogged when there's heavy rain at yaba I.e community road axis, this I know while sourcing property for a client.

Igbogbo mostly is dryland based on the areas I've seen cos I have properties for sale within the environs.
From ikorodu roundabout to igbogbo is less than 15minutes.

But you can't compare yaba to ikorodu in terms of real estate returns on investment.
Re: Is Igbogbo In Ikorodu Dry Solid Land Or Marshy Land by realomonile: 12:30am On Feb 29, 2016
A plot of land located at Akesan Lagos state Along Lasu iyana iba going for 1.5m negotiable

Direct seller...

Serious buyer should call/whatsapp 08085310359, 09054800167

Email:realomonile@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

LEKKI VILLA Estate Bogije Is Now Selling For #500k / Looking For Houses To Rent In Asaba And Environs ? Then Come In Here. / Invest In Real Estate In Owerri Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.