Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (44157 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 1:33am On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

You have no idea what it is to be a hardcore catholic. I never missed sunday mass for years. To question if I was a christian is quite insulting especially if you are not a catholic.

I'm an atheist now and no going back.
I thought we were done with this talk about your personal beliefs. Anyway since you have insisted on bringing it up again, I'll tell you this.

Christianity does not depend on how many times you go to Sunday Mass

Christianity doesn't depend on whether you are a hardcore or softcore catholic, charismatic, protestant, evangelical, pentecostal, baptist and whatever other denomination/sect is out there. (secterianism by the way is sinful !Corinthians 1:12,3:4

You are a Christian when you repent from your sins against God, believe in, and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, Trust and rely on Him and walk according to the leading of the Holy Spirit (live your life like Christ lived).

If this was what your life was for 22 years, then you were a Christian. If not then you were never a Christian but a religious church-goer.
(Sorry if you find it insulting but that's the truth)

Now this is why I think you are an atheist now - I may be wrong but here goes.

I put it to you that
1.The reason you choose to deny God isn't because you know that "there is no god" but because you do not want to be held morally responsible for your sins. You want to define your own right and wrong based on your own standards (this is actually tyranny because being your own judge you will tend to justify yourself no matter what you do).
2.Because you were a catholic and had to go to mass every Sunday as well as observe other rituals as well, you came to associate Christianity and all religion (and rightfully so) with keeping of laws and rituals hence you grew tired of the burden and shook it off by denouncing God (in actuality you probably never really understood what being a Christian really is).
3. Now your purpose is to "liberate" everyone who would listen from the burden that is religion by fighting vehemently against everything the scripture (that you don't really understand) says because all it reminds you of is "oppression".

I was once just like you. to be honest with you, I don't have all the answers. I used to love bashing Christians and poking holes in their beliefs until one day after I had a long argument with one lady who was the leader of a christian fellowship, she said to me "you know what, I don't know, why don't you ask God." So I decided to ask God just so that I could tell her later that God didn't answer. But guess what, God answered! I didn't hear an audible voice but I know he answered because shortly after asking God, I read a short story "Ivan the Fool" by Leo Tolstoy (I wasn't even reading the bible)and I understood what Christ was talking about the whole time, It is really hard to explain but I just knew, kinda like how you know when you are in love with someone. This happened in around February 2008, God gave me a second chance and I can never deny what i experienced that day.
I am not asking you to read Ivan the Fool (I've read it again since then and now it just reads like the fairy tale it is) or anything of the sort all I ask is that you ask God your questions expecting an answer and He will answer you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by kayusbrown(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2012

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by rhymz(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2012
kayusbrown: The Bible is not the word of God(when I say GOD, I mean the CREATOR and not the god in the Bible, Quran e.t.c) so it is not perfect. It contains some amount of truths about the same as the amount of lies or contradictions/inconsistencies with the creation and its laws. The Bible interestingly also contradicts itself (just google Bible contradictions). The Bible was authored by dishonest Philosophers who termed their imaginations, revealation. The only word of God is the creation: the physical universe, biological life and the spiritual! The creation does not lie or contradicts itself, its laws are universal and eternal. The Creator is impartial. He will never reveal His word to few people or in a language understood only by few and in texts when many are illiterates (and before printing was even invented to facilitate circulation). Above all, the Creator is perfect so an imperfect Bible can not be HIS WORD!
if there is one thing I agree with, it is the fact that the bible contains a lot of inconsistencies especially when one considers the so called gospels of Paul it is so obvious that the man had motives very different from those of Jesus's disciples, the people who realy knew Jesus and saw him in flesh. Paul's philosophy of faith based salvation even without works was so alien and contradictory to what the Jerusalem church headed by Jesus's brother taught. To me Paul seemed more like a usurper, the Jesus he so vehemently preached about was very different from the Jesus that was crucified. He came up with whole concept of new testament being the basis of christian living cos he basically wrote most of the books in the new testament. He came up with the pagan idea of Jesus's death and ressurection being God's plan for the remmosion of the sins of mankind. Like I said, there's a lot in the bible that just do not seem clear and just vague.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 5:37pm On May 21, 2012
logicboy:
You have no idea what it is to be a hardcore catholic. I never missed sunday mass for years. To question if I was a christian is quite insulting especially if you are not a catholic.

I'm an atheist now and no going back.

You were never a "hardcore Catholic", if there is anything like that. Perhaps you meant to say, you were a HARD-HEARTED Catholic who never really let Christ penetrate him. A Catholic should just be physically present at mass. We must ensure that our hearts and minds are alert and engaged with Christ sacrificial love which is re-presented at mass. We must go forth from the mass to serve God in one another as Father says. And when we cut ourselves off God's love, we must go to confession to be reconciled with God. We must live the sacraments. Did you do these? No! Perhaps you were one of those 'Catholics' who went to Church only to listen to Father say "Mass is ended, go in peace."
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:23pm On May 21, 2012
italo:

You were never a "hardcore Catholic", if there is anything like that. Perhaps you meant to say, you were a HARD-HEARTED Catholic who never really let Christ penetrate him. A Catholic should just be physically present at mass. We must ensure that our hearts and minds are alert and engaged with Christ sacrificial love which is re-presented at mass. We must go forth from the mass to serve God in one another as Father says. And when we cut ourselves off God's love, we must go to confession to be reconciled with God. We must live the sacraments. Did you do these? No! Perhaps you were one of those 'Catholics' who went to Church only to listen to Father say "Mass is ended, go in peace."

Confession, pennance, rosaries, communion. I did all the nonsense.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by 2good(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2012
logicboy:

lol
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 9:35am On May 22, 2012
logicboy:

LIES!

What parish?

Who was the parish priest?

What mass did you attend there?

What time of the week was benediction(if you knew what that meant, before you 'google' it up) there?

What Catholic Religious order runs the parish?

Hardcore Catholic my foot.

You can deceive others, not me.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 9:38am On May 22, 2012
logicboy:

LIAR! While others were confessing, praying, repenting and going to communion, you were doing NONSENSE.

What parish?

What time of the week was benediction(if you knew what that meant, before you 'google' it up) there?

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 9:39am On May 22, 2012
italo:

LIES!

What parish?

See JAMB question!!!

Okay, I was a fake catholic.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
@LOGICBOY,EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE,THEY SAY THAT ALL THE ANIMALS ENTERED THE ARK AND YET IF YOU CHECK THE DIMENSIONS,IT IS TOO SMALL!!!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Niflheim: @LOGICBOY,EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE,THEY SAY THAT ALL THE ANIMALS ENTERED THE ARK AND YET IF YOU CHECK THE DIMENSIONS,IT IS TOO SMALL!!!

Nice!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by IPM019: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=logicboy]
4 levels of defining good and bad

1) the individual (You dont need god or the ten commandments to know killing is bad)

2) the family (wife, husband,, brothers, inlaws all interact and learn from another)

3) the society (culture, education, environment)

4) the law (law putforward by kings or govt)

1) if it wasn't for God there would be no sense of morality.
2) what does family have to do with anything?
3) society? that has nothing to do with this either. if anything it's a restatement of #1. the society is made up of individuals, each individual has a natural sense of right and wrong, ingrained, given by God. these individuals opinions average out to the societal opinion of right and wrong.
4) the law is another term for a section of the bible, just saying.

I realize that my contentions are incomplete so by all means respond, I'd love to hear some more BS
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by OME1(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2012
@op..don't have anything to say to you..but when God captures your heart..you are going to look back and regret what you posted here..it is well #God bless
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by F00028: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Martian:

Dude, are you an atheist or just an emotional christian that's mad at his god? First you say the bible lies, then you cite a different section of the same bible to prove your point. Do you now believe that adam and eve are historical people? Do you believe cain spoke to "god"??
lol. guess i aint the only one to suspect you're a closet christian, logicboy wink
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by F00028: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2012
angry dammit, logic! i hate it when you make me do this :
italo: 3, logicboy: 0

p.s this happens again, i'll stop reading your threads
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by OME1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
Question for you logicboy...you are atheist okay cool story...but what happens after death?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Wolfe2013: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Hey logicboy. Was this the christianity you practiced for 22 years before turning to Atheism? Were you ever born again?

Talk about demented much? Perfectism does not exist. You cannot have your good without evil, nor evil without some amount of good. To be unable to forgive unless you have a sacrifice? If there was an inability to forgive otherwise, how did "God" know what forgiveness was? If this "God" is the know all, be all, as so many Christians try to say, then this being MUST have known of another way to be able to forgive without sacrifice. There is no life without balance.

Commandment 2 "Thou shalt not worship any gods ABOVE me" Thus proving god is conceited. What makes him think that "he" is any better then any other god? Being "proven" (if you believe that the Bible is the WORD OF GOD) that there is MORE THEN ONE GOD-FIGURE.

At the same time, who is to tell us what is "good" and what is "evil"? Even if it is this "God", how does this being have the ability to decifer good from evil? Even "God" is not perfect. Commandment 7 "Thou shalt not kill" HYPOCRITE - He has murdered. Even if it "is" done in justice, -Such as the flood known in the story of Noah's Arc, either way, murder is a "SIN", per "God's own words", from the Bible, even which so, are not God's words, but mankind's, that we THINK is God speaking.

I'm sure I could go on, but this is enough for now.

P.S - This is not specifically towards you, it was just the 1st thing that seemed to fit this general comment. It goes towards this entire thread in general.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by BoyDimples: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Actually Logicboy missed mass a couple of times! Stop coming on here to paint a picture you where the perfect catholic!!! pleaaase!!! I told you im on your case on this naira land broooo!!!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
BoyDimples: Actually Logicboy missed mass a couple of times! Stop coming on here to paint a picture you where the perfect catholic!!! pleaaase!!! I told you im on your case on this naira land broooo!!!

Homeland security......hohohoho
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by lampardizik(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
logicboy: Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So, the bible is telling me that all atheists are corrupt and have done abominable works? Is that not a lie?

Is Bill Gates, who is agnostic but doesnt believe in the Christian God a corrupt someone that doesnt do good? Bill Gates does a lot of charity and research in Africa.

Are people that set up atheist charities to help poor people evil and corrupt?

Are 64% of Japan, an atheistic nation any more corrupt than Nigeria (48% christian) ?

Is the bible not lying and bigoted towards atheists?

sin against the HOLY SPIRIT...is very dangerous...but i pray that God forgives you
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by livingtruths(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
[b][/b]
logicboy:

4 levels of defining good and bad

1) the individual (You dont need god or the ten commandments to know killing is bad)

2) the family (wife, husband,, brothers, inlaws all interact and learn from another)

3) the society (culture, education, environment)

4) the law (law putforward by kings or govt)

===============================================

It's very clear that you are bereft of God's covenant with man. "For this is the covenant that I (God) will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them" (Hebrews 10:6). This explains why every human being knows between good and bad irrespective of what they believe in. It's called conscience (1Corinthians 10:29).

The bible lied, no use beating around the bush
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Tournel(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
logicboy:
Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So, the bible is telling me that all atheists are corrupt and have done abominable works? Is that not a lie?

Is Bill Gates, who is agnostic but doesnt believe in the Christian God a corrupt someone that doesnt do good? Bill Gates does a lot of charity and research in Africa.

Are 64% of Japan, an atheistic nation any more corrupt than Nigeria (48% christian) ?

That's not all. Also in the bible, it is stated that god created the world. The truth is that the world evolved. I don't know which god christians are talking of. The evidence of evolution is everywhere.
Also if the god christians talk of actually flooded the whole world, then Noah wouldn't have survived because as the water evaporates, the air will be so humid that you'll drown by breathing.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Tournel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
lampardizik:

sin against the HOLY SPIRIT...is very dangerous...but i pray that God forgives you
There are no spirits. The reported encounters are untrue. Humans can see virtual things for so many reasons. A common one is wake paralysis. In this, a person wakes up before his adapted body wake up time. As a result, he's temporarily paralysed. He then begins to see what he normally sees in his dreams but he's actually awake and unable to move.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Tournel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
lampardizik:

There are no spirits. The reported encounters are untrue. Humans can see virtual things for so many reasons. A common one is wake paralysis. In this, a person wakes up before his adapted body wake up time. As a result, he's temporarily paralysed. He then begins to see what he normally sees in his dreams but he's actually awake and unable to move
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by lampardizik(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tournel:

There are no spirits. The reported encounters are untrue. Humans can see virtual things for so many reasons. A common one is wake paralysis. In this, a person wakes up before his adapted body wake up time. As a result, he's temporarily paralysed. He then begins to see what he normally sees in his dreams but he's actually awake and unable to move

So your science can explain all things right...

Do you have a soul?

I would like to know
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by lampardizik(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tournel:

That's not all. Also in the bible, it is stated that god created the world. The truth is that the world evolved. I don't know which god christians are talking of. The evidence of evolution is everywhere.
Also if the god christians talk of actually flooded the whole world, then Noah wouldn't have survived because as the water evaporates, the air will be so humid that you'll drown by breathing.

Yeah right!!

Evidence that the world seemingly started evolving from nothingness

Good one champs,good one
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by lampardizik(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
logicboy: Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

King James Version (KJV)

Dude doing charity does not equal 'being good'

Bill Gates you have mentioned is a philanthropist,anybody can be a philanthropist,ranging for a Pastor to a drug dealer to a professional hitman

Saying or thinking that philanthropy is equals 'being good'
Is just plain not 'free thinker' of you winkcheesygrin
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by lampardizik(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrAnony1:

You hit the nail right in the head,I think many of these guys are just tired of trying to be good,trying and desperately failing to please God,they end up being frustrated with the whole thing when they never tried to find out for themselves when they were "christians".

Now they go read all and what not and start saying things they don't know for sure is true,and then another cycle begins
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Lanre747: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
logicboy:
Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

King James Version (KJV)

You ought to know that people like him are hellbent on sterilising thousands of african children. It's called the new world order.
But anyway, did you read the whole of that chapter?

Psalms 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Prophecy. The people of God, that is, you and I, shall be made chief amongst the nations once again. You are busy fighting the oyinbo mans religion, christianity. You don't know that they took torah, added to it, basterdised it, and tried to ram it down your throat.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Wenebadu(f): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op,you need some sense
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2015
To all who says the bible is a lie are fools. God loves you all and he is calling the ignorant to repentance. Don't till it's too late
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
To all who says the bible is a lie are fools. God loves you all and he is calling the ignorant to repentance. Don't till it's too late

The Bible is a big lie A scam and a sheer fallacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.