Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Night Hour Toasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Night Hour Toasting (1802 Views)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2012
Ok. Seems the long story I typed made it difficult to grasp the main point so let me rephrase.
For the ladies, has their been a situation where a guy approached you at night hours in a dark location where you couldnt figure out his physical appearance properly?
For the guys, have you tried to approach a lady in this sort of situation where you could see less due to nightfall?
How do you handle such situations?
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:16pm On May 07, 2012
Blackteeth: A lot of us attend night clubs and meet people there. In night clubs there is enough light around to see everyone's faces in satisfactory details, so no problems. But what about situations and places at night where there is not enough light to see that lady or guy in good details as you suspect there may be something special about him or her? Well, for some guys it may not be an issue as long as they see an outline of a figure eight and a well protuding front and backside. On the other hand, how would some guys deal with the fact that they cant be fully sure there are no widespread spots and pimples on the lady's face?
For the ladies, it wouldn't be a problem to some ladies as long as he emerged from a flashy ride and has an arsenal of english vocabularies. For the other ladies who bother, how would they deal with the fact that they cant be fully sure if he has the lips and eyes of their favourite American male model?

Anyway, some weeks ago as I was walking to a certain place at night, a girl approached me to give her directions to find her way. I told her to walk along with me since I was moving towards the direction she asked for. As we were moving I asked her where exactly she was going to by that time of the night and it formed the core of our discussion. She sounded sweet in voice and reasoning. But the problem was the insufficient light to assess her facial and buddy aspect. For this reason, when we finaly got to the point to part ways, I brushed aside any intention of asking for her contact. Besides I didnt want to appear like am taking advantage of the fact that I helped her find her way.

Nigeria is a nation of darkness without much electricity and I know most posters on Nairaland are Nigerian residents. So I hope this thread would help them deal with toasting in darkness.

Over to the next poster.
so whats ur point? That we lack electricity in Nigeria or u are too young to be clubbing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Night Hour Toasting by Dyt(f): 10:22pm On May 07, 2012
Smh
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:26pm On May 07, 2012
^ what is my secretary doing here? grin
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2012
Blackteeth: A lot of us attend night clubs and meet people there. In night clubs there is enough light around to see everyone's faces in satisfactory details, so no problems. But what about situations and places at night where there is not enough light to see that lady or guy in good details as you suspect there may be something special about him or her? Well, for some guys it may not be an issue as long as they see an outline of a figure eight and a well protuding front and backside. On the other hand, how would some guys deal with the fact that they cant be fully sure there are no widespread spots and pimples on the lady's face?
For the ladies, it wouldn't be a problem to some ladies as long as he emerged from a flashy ride and has an arsenal of english vocabularies. For the other ladies who bother, how would they deal with the fact that they cant be fully sure if he has the lips and eyes of their favourite American male model?

Anyway, some weeks ago as I was walking to a certain place at night, a girl approached me to give her directions to find her way. I told her to walk along with me since I was moving towards the direction she asked for. As we were moving I asked her where exactly she was going to by that time of the night and it formed the core of our discussion. She sounded sweet in voice and reasoning. But the problem was the insufficient light to assess her facial and buddy aspect. For this reason, when we finaly got to the point to part ways, I brushed aside any intention of asking for her contact. Besides I didnt want to appear like am taking advantage of the fact that I helped her find her way.

Nigeria is a nation of darkness without much electricity and I know most posters on Nairaland are Nigerian residents. So I hope this thread would help them deal with toasting in darkness.

Over to the next poster.
Pure Unadulterated Nonsense!
Re: Night Hour Toasting by 190: 10:29pm On May 07, 2012
BLACKTEETH IS AT IT AGAIN!! undecided
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:29pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

best qualification so far cool
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Dyt(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise: ^ what is my secretary doing here? grin

Passin by
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

who doesnt know all the threads appear as nonsense to you? Not suprised.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
best qualification so far cool
Oga how far?
Re: Night Hour Toasting by cantell(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
so whats ur point? That we lack electricity in Nigeria or u are too young to be clubbing? undecided
Abeg helep us ask d congo!
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2012
190: BLACKTEETH IS AT IT AGAIN!! undecided

At what? Complete your sentence.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:38pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Oga how far?
200km cool
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:40pm On May 07, 2012
Blackteeth:
At what? Complete your sentence.
d sentence is absolutely complete
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
why are you derailing?
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:42pm On May 07, 2012
Blackteeth:
why are you derailing?
your thread is extraneous cool
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
200km cool
No lost o grin
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:44pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

No lost o grin
trust me na. Remember I brought u to Lagos cool
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
your thread is extraneous cool

Because I said Nigeria is a nation of darkness? Was I lying?
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
trust me na. Remember I brought u to Lagos cool
LAGOS or lagos?
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:50pm On May 07, 2012
Blackteeth:
Because I said Nigeria is a nation of darkness? Was I lying?
is that not extraneous to u? Pls check ur dictionary.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:55pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

LAGOS or lagos?
None of the above but Lagos. cool
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
is that not extraneous to u? Pls check ur dictionary.

The truth is bitter indeed. At least all I stated where full facts of the situation on ground. I didnt lie.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
None of the above but Lagos. cool
Anyway, i'm in Eko. cool
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 10:59pm On May 07, 2012
Blackteeth:
The truth is bitter indeed. At least all I stated where full facts of the situation on ground. I didnt lie.
u are just being loquacious tongue. U need a janitor job grin
Re: Night Hour Toasting by xynerise: 11:00pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Anyway, i'm in Eko. cool
Idumota precisely grin
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise:
u are just being loquacious tongue. U need a janitor job grin

Are you learning english or what? Go and light the street bushes to provide enough street light and find your way home.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by gemstone22(f): 11:17pm On May 07, 2012
I don't get it. Una no get street light for ur area. People no get generator. Is it that lack of nepa light makes toasting impossble or what? People just dey post sha!!!

Over to the next poster.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2012
gemstone22: I don't get it. Una no get street light for ur area. People no get generator. Is it that lack of nepa light makes toasting impossble or what? People just dey post sha!!!

Do you have generators and street lights at every inch in Nigeria? Tell me the truth.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by pato405(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2012
can someone please do us a favour here?

D-E-R-A-I-L this thread fast!
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2012
pato405: can someone please do us a favour here?

D-E-R-A-I-L this thread fast!
grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, these dumb posters starting equally dumb threads should get a life. . .
Re: Night Hour Toasting by slimyem: 11:41pm On May 07, 2012
its like the mods have started doling out prizes to Nlanders depending on the number of threads they start here...cheesycheesy
hehe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today / Investigating Coza's Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Ese Walter's Sex Scandal. / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.