Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

In Search Of French Chat Mates. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / In Search Of French Chat Mates. (781 Views)

Learn French Live On Nairaland!!! / French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! / Learning French Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of French Chat Mates. by Jackelony(m): 1:32am On May 08, 2012
Hi Pals, I'm taking a course in French and would like to enhance my communication skills.
Therefore, I'm looking for friends who are of like mind and would be interested in chatting using the French language. Pls contact me using this BB Pin: 223e4350.
Look forward to meeting you. Mercie.
Re: In Search Of French Chat Mates. by Fulaman198(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2012
Jackelony: Hi Pals, I'm taking a course in French and would like to enhance my communication skills.
Therefore, I'm looking for friends who are of like mind and would be interested in chatting using the French language. Pls contact me using this BB Pin: 223e4350.
Look forward to meeting you. Mercie.

Go to a Senegalese or Ivory Coast forum

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What A White Man Is Doing In Public In Lagos / You Shall Eat The Fruits Of Your Labour - Blessing, Advice, Charge Or A Curse? / Charmer Attacked By Own Snake In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.