Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors (10435 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kurus: 12:45pm On May 08, 2012
oyb:

and the award for whiner of the year goes to. . .

what a shameless crybaby

meanwhile, our otueke drinkard is publicly giving advice (rather than in private) with less than a month before the price hike. is he trying to weasel his way out of this one? cheesy cheesy

like dude, wtf !?!?!

abeg stop misyarning and send ya chikito off to jail where she belongs. shameless dunce

How old are you really? All of you who don't know what leadership and management means, and who come and run your mouth off on NL? Have you managed 10,000 corrupt people before, before we start asking if you have managed a nation of 160million where all are corrupt and 50% of them are murderous fanatics of all colours?

Watch your words, this is online, folks are watching, posts are being read! Critisize objectively, insult not;

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by amosy007: 12:50pm On May 08, 2012
otokx: What is the point increasing electricity tariff when there is darkness all over the land?

e tire me o... For d past one month no light in my area.. Generator 4rm morning til night.. That retardeen wants to increase d price of darkness again.. sad
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 08, 2012
Yeah, we hear you Retardeen. These same turncoat Governors are also the ones that force you to eat $30,000 per day meals and read N500,000,000 newspapers.

SMH. What a bloody crook. Chief Presidential terrorist. Instead of trying to buy sympathy why not try telling us about the missing Trillions from NNPC that your homegirl Diezani-Madueke has pilfered into her private accounts? Is this also the fault of the Governors or are you going to drop a few more bombs just to divert prying eyes from scrutiny as you've always done in the past?

I can't believe some morons are actually defending this lying crook.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2012
Betrayal,betrayal and betrayal!! I laff in yorubaland and Awolawo voice grin grin
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Dondbuzor: 12:56pm On May 08, 2012
dayokanu: I have never seen a more reetarded president on this earth who gives excuses and seeks to shift blame for every action

today its the governors who advised you remove subsidy?

What a Retardeen

Can u tell me one thing that is retarden as regard to d above presidents speech. He even acknowledge to bear d responsibility at d end of the speech, so tell me wots exactly is retarden about d above speech.
We must not say things just to be heard, let's be logical sometimes
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by ballabriggs: 1:19pm On May 08, 2012
Dondbuzor:

Can u tell me one thing that is retarden as regard to d above presidents speech. He even acknowledge to bear d responsibility at d end of the speech, so tell me wots exactly is retarden about d above speech.
We must not say things just to be heard, let's be logical sometimes

You moan, try to put part of the blame on some people and then you say, "you are responsible". [size=20pt]NIGGA PLEEEEEEAAAASEEEEE!!![/size]
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Chanchit: 1:34pm On May 08, 2012
kurus: AND MOST OF YOU INSULTING THE PRESIDENT WILL CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED FOLKS? "RETARDEEN, WORM, DUMBFUCK, ..." ALL MANNER OF INSULTIVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR NATION! AND YOU EXPECT EXTERNAL PARTIES TO RESPECT YOUR COUNTRY?

HOW MANY OF YOU WERE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHAT THE PRICE OF TELEPHONE CALLS WHERE BEFORE GSM AND WHAT IT WAS INCREASED TO BEFORE GSM PHONES STARTED SELLING?

BEFORE THE GSM REVOLUTION, PHONE CALLS WERE PRICED AT N10/MIN BY NITEL(THE PHONE NETWORK SERVICE WAS AS BAD AS NEPA IS TODAY). OBJ GOVT INCREASED IT TO N50/MIN(500% UPWARD REVIEW) AND THEN THE GSM REVOLUTION STARTED. PEOPLE COMPLAINED AND SCREAMED BACK THEN. WHO IS COMPLAINING TODAY?

TRULY, THERE ARE EITHER TOO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM OR TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO LACK WISDOM AND WHO CANNOT LOOK BACK, BEFORE THEY LOOK FORWARD.

TIME WILL ALWAYS TELL IN ALL THINGS.
I find it hard to make sense out of all u've typed, are u tryin to say we should stop calling "retardeen" names, he is even worse than an slowpoke, when all he knws how to do is increase everything down to electricity dt we don't enjoy, after news makin rounds suggests dt d subsidy is a scam, he still has d guts to come out and say they r increasin' what we don't have..... Any way d new tarrif will apply for people like u, cos we don't pay for electricity in my estate, we just got a 3m naira waver in ma bloc alone, not to talk of the whole estate, they stopped bringin bills, dt everybody should pay 2k per month, if they perform, we will pay, if they dn't, jona sef no go fit help them..... Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 08, 2012
kurus:

How old are you really? All of you who don't know what leadership and management means, and who come and run your mouth off on NL? Have you managed 10,000 corrupt people before, before we start asking if you have managed a nation of 160million where all are corrupt and 50% of them are murderous fanatics of all colours?

Watch your words, this is online, folks are watching, posts are being read! Critisize objectively, insult not;

this is the sort of belligerent thuggish incoherence we can expect from gej's army of internet retardinos

if your drinkard can't stnd the heat, he should get out of the kitchen

like master like monkey - all whiners sad sad sad
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kurus: 1:40pm On May 08, 2012
Chanchit:
I find it hard to make sense out of all u've typed, are u tryin to say we should stop calling "retardeen" names, he is even worse than an slowpoke, when all he knws how to do is increase everything down to electricity dt we don't enjoy, after news makin rounds suggests dt d subsidy is a scam, he still has d guts to come out and say they r increasin' what we don't have..... Any way d new tarrif will apply for people like u, cos we don't pay for electricity in my estate, we just got a 3m naira waver in ma bloc alone, not to talk of the whole estate, they stopped bringin bills, dt everybody should pay 2k per month, if they perform, we will pay, if they dn't, jona sef no go fit help them..... Mtcheeeeew!

Another bright Nigerian who is NOT paying for epileptic service, proud not to pay and yet complains. ONLY in Nigeria.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Delafruita(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2012
kurus:

Another bright Nigerian who is NOT paying for epileptic service, proud not to pay and yet complains. ONLY in Nigeria.
i also found it difficult to understand the point in your post.is there a puzzle to be solved in d post?or you were just carried away with "holy anger" at jona-haters lost control
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Hardeyoye: 1:47pm On May 08, 2012
I hate d place called Nigeria and her leaders. Am finding it hard to understand if these leaders have d same flesh dat I have, if they have blood flowing in their veins- but I will have to conclude that they are ANIMALS. I can't just imagine how a govt will only b there just to increase d prices of d commodities dat are available here. They increased d pump price of petrol and we are still suffering dat, they are now proposing to increase PHCN tarrif. D one we are being FORCED to pay for, they are not giving us d value for d money we are paying. Why is it that they are only interested in inflicting pains on d citizens of d country? We are paying for d darkness that we are already, they are still saying they want to increase what we are paying for dat darkness. I hope we all can summon courage one day and fight these useless and greedy people!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2012
dayokanu: I have never seen a more reetarded president on this earth who gives excuses and seeks to shift blame for every action

What a Retardeeen

You are not very smart, are you? Do read the article again. GEJ said State Govs agreed for the subsidy removal and were supposed to sensitize their states prior to implementation. But the state Govs didn't, chickened out and claimed it was only FG. GEJ seems to want better sensitization over the power rate change that is coming, so as not to have a repeat of the subsidy fiasco.

We do need to privatize PHCN and I hope it comes to pass.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kasperone8: 1:59pm On May 08, 2012
kurus: AND MOST OF YOU INSULTING THE PRESIDENT WILL CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED FOLKS? "RETARDEEN, WORM, DUMBFUCK, ..." ALL MANNER OF INSULTIVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR NATION! AND YOU EXPECT EXTERNAL PARTIES TO RESPECT YOUR COUNTRY?

HOW MANY OF YOU WERE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHAT THE PRICE OF TELEPHONE CALLS WHERE BEFORE GSM AND WHAT IT WAS INCREASED TO BEFORE GSM PHONES STARTED SELLING?

BEFORE THE GSM REVOLUTION, PHONE CALLS WERE PRICED AT N10/MIN BY NITEL(THE PHONE NETWORK SERVICE WAS AS BAD AS NEPA IS TODAY). OBJ GOVT INCREASED IT TO N50/MIN(500% UPWARD REVIEW) AND THEN THE GSM REVOLUTION STARTED. PEOPLE COMPLAINED AND SCREAMED BACK THEN. WHO IS COMPLAINING TODAY?

TRULY, THERE ARE EITHER TOO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM OR TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO LACK WISDOM AND WHO CANNOT LOOK BACK, BEFORE THEY LOOK FORWARD.

So people should call him a genius for acting foolishly right?If anything I think you that is being subjective here and for the records,people never complained when GSM came into Nigeria.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by WhoIGoAsk: 2:16pm On May 08, 2012
hmmm
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2012
Olaolufred:

NOT HATRED PER SE.
THEY ARE ALREADY BLINDED BY THE BAGS THEY DO CARRY HOME JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE POLITICAL JOBBERMEN AND JOBBERWOMEN.
LEAVE THEM ALONE.
IF NIGERIA CAN EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE THAT LAGOS HAS WITNESSED IN THESE SIX YEARS, I CAN CHOSE TO SUPPORT PDP.
BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR 12 YEARS OF RULE. SO HOW WILL A SOUND-MIND COME TO TELL ME WHAT IS ABSTRACT.
I LOVE PHYSICS FOR ITS PRACTICALITY(MY BEST SUBJECT + MATHEMATICS), BUT HAS NIGERIA BECOMES CHEMISTRY WHICH TALKS MORE IN THE ABSTRACT?
I AM OPEN TO SUPPORT A PARTY WITH RESULT, FOR NOW IT IS ACN IN LAGOS.

Point of correction, Chemistry is not abstract and can never be! I am a chemist.
@topic, pdp I hate with passion, I don't like ACN or CPC either, but no harm in trying them for 4 years, enough of pdp

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2012
TroGunn:

You are not very smart, are you? Do read the article again. GEJ said State Govs agreed for the subsidy removal and were supposed to sensitize their states prior to implementation. But the state Govs didn't, chickened out and claimed it was only FG. GEJ seems to want better sensitization over the power rate change that is coming, so as not to have a repeat of the subsidy fiasco.

We do need to privatize PHCN and I hope it comes to pass.

Demdem: The retardeen simply wont seize to amaze me. The govs earlier supported based on the lies they were poisoned with from Ngozi, Madueke and Sanusi. they were told if they dont support it Nigeria will crash and no additional money to share from federation account.

The civil society stood up and gave the govs the antidotes to these poisons and after being cured they realized they were being foooled by the retardeen. They soon realized that one of the reason why they have few money to share monthly was because NNPC with the express permission from Madueke (retardeen's minister)has been involved in a lot of fraudulent practices as regards the federation account. The antidote is even so powerful that some are even doubting if there is subsidy at all.

The govs are much more enlighten now also with the help of the House of Rep. This explains why the Retardeen is currently Mad.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by ballabriggs: 2:27pm On May 08, 2012
I hate this hypocrisy of "Respect your leaders". Respect who? People who force themselves on us by stealing our votes. I beg your pardon they are no leaders rather they are usurpers in government. You cannot act in a manner which threatens my existence and ask for respect. Respect is earned. Shall we also respect Hitler because he was a leader? [size=20pt]This hypocrisy has to stop!!![/size]
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by pdozie: 2:27pm On May 08, 2012
What exactly has GEJ done within the context of his speech, to attract all the insults and negative critisim. He simply doesnt want to see another chaotic revolts from Nigerians because of poor publicity of the PHCN price rates. Would it have been best to ignore that fact and let Nigeria burn like it did during the subsidy era?
Some of you are right by saying there is no steady light yet price hikeis imminent. But we have all heard their reasons one of which is that private investors will not be encouraged to invest. After Telecom was privatised, were Nigerians paying same rate as when it was only NITEL? Its not possible.
The problem is not GEJ!! Its corruption which has been in existence since independence (1960 upwards. Recall Okotie-Ebo and co); Its the structure of Nigeria inherited by GEJ; its democracy - the best form of Government and yet the most difficult.
All pressure should turn to the National Assembly to pass a law that returns Nigeria to regional government as it was before the 1st coup. We can start from there
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by edicolove: 2:48pm On May 08, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen simply wont seize to amaze me. The govs earlier supported based on the lies they were poisoned with from Ngozi, Madueke and Sanusi. they were told if they dont support it Nigeria will crash and no additional money to share from federation account.

The civil society stood up and gave the govs the antidotes to these poisons and after being cured they realized they were being foooled by the retardeen. They soon realized that one of the reason why they have few money to share monthly was because NNPC with the express permission from Madueke (retardeen's minister)has been involved in a lot of fraudulent practices as regards the federation account. The antidote is even so powerful that some are even doubting if there is subsidy at all.

The govs are much more enlighten now also with the help of the House of Rep. This explains why the Retardeen is currently Mad.

It really doesn't matter what GEJ says or do,0it will always be wrong to you and your ACN friends, even if its the most correct thing in the world. So your comments really doesn't matter. Its inbred hate and its too glaring.

On the other hand, whether the subsidy removal was right or wrong, , its so important when people can stand by their words. Anyone who cannot stand by his word is a coward. I respect Oshiomole for that. Even if you are wrong, you can then apologise. Its more honourable than hiding and living in denial and betrayal.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by edicolove: 2:50pm On May 08, 2012

It really doesn't matter what GEJ says or do,0it will always be wrong to you and your ACN friends, even if its the most correct thing in the world. So your comments really doesn't matter. Its inbred hate and its too glaring.

On the other hand, whether the subsidy removal was right or wrong, , its so important when people can stand by their words. Anyone who cannot stand by his word is a coward. I respect Oshiomole for that. Even if you are wrong, you can then apologise. Its more honourable than hiding and living in denial and betrayal.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2012
edicolove:

It really doesn't matter what GEJ says or do,0[b]it will always be wrong to you and your ACN frie[/b]nds, even if its the most correct thing in the world. So your comments really doesn't matter. Its inbred hate and its too glaring.

I dont know what u are talking about. Me think u are lost here kido. my comments doesnt matter and u think urs do right? ODE. i dont hate the president (why should i), i simply hate the dumbness in him.

On the other hand, whether the subsidy removal was right or wrong,

without settling the house in order, it was wrong simple.

, its so important when people can stand by their words. Anyone who cannot stand by his word is a coward. I respect Oshiomole for that. Even if you are wrong, you can then apologise. Its more honourable than hiding and living in denial and betrayal.

well thats ur opinion and i respect it though disagree with it. We all are humans and prone to make mistakes. It takes a much more courageous man to come out and declare that i was once wrong but now that i have seen the truth i am ready to make amends. This is what the govs did and they should be respected for this. The retardeen now knows the truth but because of reasons best known to him, he isnt ready to allign himself with it. Goodluck to him.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Olaolufred(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2012
dorothy111:

Point of correction, Chemistry is not abstract and can never be! I am a chemist.
@topic, pdp I hate with passion, I don't like ACN or CPC either, but no harm in trying them for 4 years, enough of pdp

THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATION.
MAY BE I STOPPED CHEMISTRY TOO EARLIER THAN YOU.
IT'S JUST THAT I DO IMAGINE HOW NaCl+H2O = HCl + 2NaOH.
I KNOW THIS BY EQUATION, BUT NO VISIBLE CHANGES TO PROVE THAT.
PROBABLY because MANY CHEMICALS ARE NOT VISIBLE. DON'T KNOW.

But Thank God we both understand the uselessness of PDP.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by lawak: 4:04pm On May 08, 2012
Chanchit:

Whether u like it or not, What the former dude u r castigating said is 100% correct. We all paid the price of GSM revolution and that was what saved us from the pangs of NITEL. NITEL staff and their cronies tried also to sabotage the nation the same way NIPOST and NEPA (PHCN) are doing presently.
I support the move to open up the power market...let's pay the price once and get it right again. It will not be an easy deal but am glad that the is set to do it. Generator importers alone and their allies in the Power ministries are set to kill this idea soon. we are watching
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Josh316(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2012

What a Retardeeen

Have u been in Mars? or uv not been listening to Gov Babangida Aliyu make similar assertions on numerous occasions? The truth is the Governors are more cowardly to take responsibility for pushing and almost raging about subsidy deductions from their allocations. whatever the case, GEJ accepted the ultimate responsibility, shikena!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by 1025: 4:33pm On May 08, 2012
the first time jonathan said to nigerians that his suggested tenure elongation was not his brain child, i shocked. again, he told us that some untouchable cabals were behind the oil problems, i became so ashamed of my president who is confessing of individuals been more powerful than him. now this man is telling nigerians govs back stabbed him. when will this man be ready to take full responsibilities of his actions? does it mean jonathan as a president does not have a sense of his own? this brainless thing declared emergency on power sector since 2 or 3 yrs now but what we get from time to time is increment in the electricity tariff without light. all plans on electricity has been confirmed as a mistake yet our billions have gone down the drain the same way. one idiot just said, nigeria needs 130,000 kilowats to get steady electricity yet with billiosn so far invested, we are yet to have 5,000 kilowats so who is expecting steady power in this jungle? the N32 added to the pump price since january if multiplied by 34 million liters per day, nigerians will be happy to know what and what jonathan has done with such hardship money.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by yhommy: 4:37pm On May 08, 2012

So if that is d case,How has d fuel price increace helped d situation of nigerians?!
CAN'T U SEE DAT DIS GOVT IS NOT REPRESENTING NIGERIANS INTERESTS?
What A Pity.
Electricity price increase again? Its like dis usele>ss goodluck just want Nigeria 2 crumble. D fuel subsidy reaction is not chaotic enough to him.
&can't he solve Boko Haram problem 1st b4 causing another discomfort 4 Nigerians?
May God Judge All our leaders.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by jaybee(f): 5:19pm On May 08, 2012

i agree with you on this point totally except the use of the word [b]retardeen[/b]which i don't quite comprehend the meaning, especially as relates to mr. president.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2012
If its about drinking ogogoro and smoked fish, Retardeen would take responsibility

Now its governors that told him to remove subsidy,

This clueless reetard is even worse than a 4yr old who blames everyone for everything
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2012
jaybee:

i agree with you on this point totally except the use of the word [b]retardeen[/b]which i don't quite comprehend the meaning, especially as relates to mr. president.

The below should explain better

dayokanu:

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Above is the meaning of Odechukwu aka RETARDeen, adeMUMU, abdulCLUELESS GOOFluck EGBERE Jonathan

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuILhlMRiYzvijZBI3q73uotnRfBOclKL5gIl0IkGiOM-kcO8[/img][img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXINnQ-IbB3OBv4-Nw0WeAYVhpiwMvVBU22m4yck47zSR8-sZl[/img]
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Novice1(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2012
Kurus=Beaf
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by moshoodn(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2012
Beaf:

Fashola caused the most shock, especially as he was the chief promoter of subsidy removal.

Fashola was the head of the committee of governors that first recommended it to the FG. But in an acrobatic move of dazing proportions, he became the chief lover of Ojota park.
Guy, or whatever you call yourself, can't you ever be objective for once and stop being bias. . .
Did you see him at Ojota park? So just because he told your old boss to move out his soldiers out of lasgidi and stay civilized, then he's not concurring?
Na wa o
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2012
naijaking1: Why not just call out Fashola and other ACN turncoats

Because 5 ACN governors decided for him when he had 31 PDP/APGA governors

Comon sense is not really common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Invites Experts To Fine-tune 3-year Nat’l Economic Plan / Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms / Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.