Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors (10424 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Another bad move by this guy. Can't he just do anything right?
Hmmmm!
Reminding you of your comment on this issue of subsidy removal.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by baralatie(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Mynd44:
The retartdeen wants to cry? I say give him a bucket
This is your comment in 2012

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kodded(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Demdem:
The retardeen simply wont seize to amaze me. The govs earlier supported based on the lies they were poisoned with from Ngozi, Madueke and Sanusi. they were told if they dont support it Nigeria will crash and no additional money to share from federation account.

The civil society stood up and gave the govs the antidotes to these poisons and after being cured they realized they were being foooled by the retardeen. They soon realized that one of the reason why they have few money to share monthly was because NNPC with the express permission from Madueke (retardeen's minister)has been involved in a lot of fraudulent practices as regards the federation account. The antidote is even so powerful that some are even doubting if there is subsidy at all.

The govs are much more enlighten now also with the help of the House of Rep. This explains why the Retardeen is currently Mad.
I hope you can chew your words now

cc severusnape

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kodded(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2015
baralatie:

This is your comment in 2012
please call other nairalanders to see the hypocrisy in apc

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Mynd44: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
baralatie:

Hmmmm!
Reminding you of your comment on this issue of subsidy removal.
You seem to not know why we opposed the subsidy removal.

Sad
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Bizibi(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Sad
you guys didn't know anything.....

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Mynd44: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Bizibi:
you guys didn't know anything.....
When subsidy was removed, the price was 140. Eventually, it was reduced to 97 right which is a 43 naira differential on each litre

What happened to the money?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Bizibi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mynd44:

When subsidy was removed, the price was 140. Eventually, it was reduced to 97 right which is a 43 naira differential on each litre

What happened to the money?
it wasn't removed,they reduced it just to suit you nigerians because of that rubbish protest,if you remove the subsidy,the price of fuel will double the 140......
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by coolscott(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Demdem:
The retardeen simply wont seize to amaze me. The govs earlier supported based on the lies they were poisoned with from Ngozi, Madueke and Sanusi. they were told if they dont support it Nigeria will crash and no additional money to share from federation account.

The civil society stood up and gave the govs the antidotes to these poisons and after being cured they realized they were being foooled by the retardeen. They soon realized that one of the reason why they have few money to share monthly was because NNPC with the express permission from Madueke (retardeen's minister)has been involved in a lot of fraudulent practices as regards the federation account. The antidote is even so powerful that some are even doubting if there is subsidy at all.

The govs are much more enlighten now also with the help of the House of Rep. This explains why the Retardeen is currently Mad.

Reminder... smiley
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by coolscott(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
johnwell:
It's so unfortunate that The Destiny of a Great nation (Nigeria) lies in the hands of a COMMON fisherman (Gee-Ee-Jay ) undecided

I think it is enjoyable reminding you folks what you said in 2012

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolscott:

Reminder... smiley
[b]
Are u ok? Reminding me of what? Do u want to compare the rot in the petroleum industry then to what is applicable now?
It's simple and straightforward.
Jonah-daft wanted to remove subsidy claiming the industry is corrupt but Nigerians said before removal, make the industry clean.
The demands of the people was straightforward because if u refuse to clear the corruption in the industry, the people will be forced to pay for the inefficiencies that govt was paying for them in the form of subsidy. It's like transferring the burden of a rot from one payee to another. That was totally unacceptable to the people to be paying for the rot in the industry.
As at today, sane minds will testify that we have a far more transparent industry. We know how much we are selling and buying. We know govt projected plans. NNPC is publishing monthly statements and accounts etc the industry is cleaner. Did Jonah-daft or maduekwe ever did such? Even the audit report, they never gave the auditors free access.
This is surely what was fought for. Since this stage is evolving, subsidy can gradually go. And it will go and acceptable to Nigerians.
What Jonah-daft wanted to do was take away subsidy without transparency. That was a foolish idea and rightfully rejected. Even the partial removal he did, how did it benefit us?[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
kodded:
I hope you can chew your words now

cc severusnape

Ur comprehensive skills is near zero. Chew my arse.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

Shattap my friend. we all knew the rot going on especially the NNPC who itself is a major importer itself. The KPMG report released months before this also shed more light on the mess going on. The RETARDEEN (show ursef dumbo grin) simply wanted to sweep the rot under the carpet and start another fraud but we all said No.

Dp
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

Shattap my friend. we all knew the rot going on especially the NNPC who itself is a major importer itself. The KPMG report released months before this also shed more light on the mess going on. The RETARDEEN (show ursef dumbo grin) simply wanted to sweep the rot under the carpet and start another fraud but we all said No.

I wonder why u fools digging past posts refuse to dig up this also from this same thread. Does this ring any bell to u at all? Jonah-daft was indeed a curse to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kodded(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

Ur comprehensive skills is near zero. Chew my arse.
demdem the dulllard

please reply what I quoted and stop spamming my mentions

idiota undecided

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
kodded:
demdem the dulllard

idiota undecided

Foolish thing, go back again, u said nothing and I invited u to come Chew my arse instead.
U resurrected my post, not me so stop whinning about spamming mentions. Am at home for u eediots. Bring it on.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kYjelly2: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
see as fowl yansh jus open everywhere undecided
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by duwdu: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
kodded:
demdem the dulllard

idiota undecided

Sorry, but anyone who supported the removal of subsidy under Jonathan must have been a compound fo0l. And the reason any such person was a fo0l then is the same as it is now, and is simple: The man Jonathan would have simply wasted/squandered/misappropriated ALL of it (what could have been yanked from the masses,) and then some.

Nothing else could have come in better as evidence of the deduction above, than the events, revelations, and confessions, just within these immediate past couple of weeks, of mindless looting of our patrimony by those who were taking orders directly from President Jonathan.

And to think that the set of lootocracy that has so far been put in the public domain is just the tip of probably one of many icebergs!

These Jonathan apologists sef.

Well, Karma is always there...

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Demdem(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
duwdu:

Sorry, but anyone who supported the removal of subsidy under Jonathan must have been a compound fo0l. And the reason any such person was a fo0l then is the same as it is now, and is simple: The man Jonathan would have simply wasted/squandered/misappropriated ALL of it (what could have been yanked from the masses,) and then some.

Nothing else could have come in better as evidence of the deduction above, than the events, revelations, and confessions, just within these immediate past couple of weeks, of mindless looting of our patrimony by those who were taking orders directly from President Jonathan.

And to think that the set of lootocracy that has so far been put in the public domain is just the tip of probably one of many icebergs!

P34c3

Indeed u spoke well. Can u imagine. These shameless fools who never even for once understood the core reason behind the rejection then now talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by kodded(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
duwdu:

P34c3
what are you saying ? undecided
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by johnwell(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
coolscott:

I think it is enjoyable reminding you folks what you said in 2012
you are right my brother, from the begining i knew jonah was a failure!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Bizibi(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2016
duwdu:

P34c3
do you support the removal now.....
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Bizibi(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2016
Mynd44:

Sad
do you oppose it now....
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by omaguibu(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2016
Jonathan actually knew that the power ti accept governments decision rest on the people. Not now that things have gone otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Pavarottii(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2016
dayokanu:
I have never seen a more reetarded president on this earth who gives excuses and seeks to shift blame for every action

today its the governors who advised you remove subsidy?

What a Retardeeen
Did u even read d post or u not learned enuf to comprehend wat he said?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Pavarottii(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2016
Demdem:

[b]
Are u ok? Reminding me of what? Do u want to compare the rot in the petroleum industry then to what is applicable now?
It's simple and straightforward.
Jonah-daft wanted to remove subsidy claiming the industry is corrupt but Nigerians said before removal, make the industry clean.
The demands of the people was straightforward because if u refuse to clear the corruption in the industry, the people will be forced to pay for the inefficiencies that govt was paying for them in the form of subsidy. It's like transferring the burden of a rot from one payee to another. That was totally unacceptable to the people to be paying for the rot in the industry.
As at today, sane minds will testify that we have a far more transparent industry. We know how much we are selling and buying. We know govt projected plans. NNPC is publishing monthly statements and accounts etc the industry is cleaner. Did Jonah-daft or maduekwe ever did such? Even the audit report, they never gave the auditors free access.
This is surely what was fought for. Since this stage is evolving, subsidy can gradually go. And it will go and acceptable to Nigerians.
What Jonah-daft wanted to do was take away subsidy without transparency. That was a foolish idea and rightfully rejected. Even the partial removal he did, how did it benefit us?[/b]
Trying so hard to defend ur dull president.
A dullard is a dullard. Am sure u are one of those that ur parents still feeds.

Try harder. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Pavarottii(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2016
Mynd44:
The retartdeen wants to cry? I say give him a bucket
So now who is crying? Him or the people that went against him? grin.

Karma is a beech mehn.

GEJ will be laffing hard where he is now.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by Bizibi(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2016
egift:
The worm is looking for pity. Ain't giving any. He knows it was a bad policy, yet he agreed and now want some sympathy. Jona, everything ends on your table - you are a spineless leader. Always prostrating before your gang with policies against Nigerians.

And here, uncooked Kanda and his thugs will want us to believe Governors in opposition parties are the majority. How many PDP governors sided with the people against the horrible policy, I guess that will not matter - bunch of lepers - keep plaguing the place.
is d same policy horrible now.....a
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by omoharry(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2016
Demdem:

I wonder why u fools digging past posts refuse to dig up this also from this same thread. Does this ring any bell to u at all? Jonah-daft was indeed a curse to Nigerians.
you never cure from your hate against Jonathan abi? no worry ..thank God you are enjoying the change..when bigotry will not make you and your fellow APC guys have a discerning mind toward national issues that will have positive impact on us all, why wont Nigerians keep on moving round in circles..see..four yes waisted for nothing over this fuel subsidy shit which your God-fathers said was a fraud and does not exist..now you guys are changing your tune and going back to eat your vomit...sometimes i just loose hope when we have people like you that would rather allow the country to burn than to come out to say things as they really are.wake up Mr Man , election is over...do you hear that..it is over..now face reality.Goodness

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by omoharry(f): 4:48pm On May 12, 2016
Bizibi:
is d same policy horrible now.....a
grin grin grin grin grin no it is not..as long as se baba is the one in charge.SE BABA..SE BUHARI...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by omoharry(f): 4:56pm On May 12, 2016
duwdu:

P34c3
why dont you just humble yourself and say nothing at all..abi..the hardship nor reach your side?...oooo! i forgot..it was caused by Jonathan the dollard..hahaha!!..una never jam..your APC leaders should not get to work, they should continue to sit on thier lazy ass and blame Jonathan till 2019....of cos that is what they are only known for...blame game without any susbstantial policy in place to fix Nigeria from this effect of the global dwindling oil mess we have found oursleves...ooo! of cos Jonathan caused it.never mind.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors by tomakint: 5:01pm On May 12, 2016
Beaf:

Fashola caused the most shock, especially as he was the chief promoter of subsidy removal.

Fashola was the head of the committee of governors that first recommended it to the FG. But in an acrobatic move of dazing proportions, he became the chief lover of Ojota park.
Even Beaf can sniff out the hypocrisy of Fashole out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Youths Host Northern NGOs,Civil Society And Youth Groups In Kaduna / Why Was Awolowo Denied A National Burial Unlike Ojukwu A Seccesionist?..(pic) / Governor Udom Emmanuel And Wife Martha Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.