Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help (1857 Views)

I Pay Prostitute But Dont Seep With Them / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 4:10am On May 08, 2012
i have a crush on this lady. Been admiring her for over a year now but have not been able to get close and start up a conversation which will eventually lead to toasting her. I need help from you ps especially ladies
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:17am On May 08, 2012
Tell me more information...Is she a friend or just someone u admire? Where do u see her at? Need more info...
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Skii(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2012
Mr Brown Jay, they are looking for you o...
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 10:37am On May 08, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Tell me more information...Is she a friend or just someone u admire? Where do u see her at? Need more info...
she is some one i admire at a distance. I see her in her class and the dificult part is that she is always in the company of her equally tall friends. She is about 6ft tall and i am just over 5ft. Do you think that would really matter as a woman? I do go to her dept just to catch a glimpse of her beauty every morning and if i do not see her, i get so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Mavor: 11:16am On May 08, 2012
Focus on your studies.
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 1:19pm On May 08, 2012
Mavor: Focus on your studies.
this is what our parents tell us but the truth is i have come to discover that there is no way you can focus when you see the one you feel strongly for and she is not yours yet. I thought i am the only one in this situation but no! I have twofriends in the same situation.
@mavor, parents tell us what you have said but one thing they fail to tell us is how to deal with the feelings of not being with the woman you love especially when you did not choose to feel for her.
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Sijo01(f): 1:38pm On May 08, 2012
gst101: she is some one i admire at a distance. I see her in her class and the dificult part is that she is always in the company of her equally tall friends. She is about 6ft tall and i am just over 5ft. Do you think that would really matter as a woman? I do go to her dept just to catch a glimpse of her beauty every morning and if i do not see her, i get so disappointed.

Low sef esteem!
go work on dat.
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Booty4me: 4:00pm On May 08, 2012
Sijo01:

Low sef esteem!
go work on dat.
how? Can u xpanciate on dat
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 4:40pm On May 08, 2012
@ soijo, i am confused my self becos i am cool with other ladies believe me. I sometimes jokingly call them my wives believe me. But when it comes to this lady, it becomes dificult. She is the second person i have ever admired and i am in my 20s. The first, i was too young then.

But when you say lowself esteem, you still have to enlighten me on how to ''work on it''.
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 1:37am On May 09, 2012
gst101: she is some one i admire at a distance. I see her in her class and the dificult part is that she is always in the company of her equally tall friends. She is about 6ft tall and i am just over 5ft. Do you think that would really matter as a woman? I do go to her dept just to catch a glimpse of her beauty every morning and if i do not see her, i get so disappointed.
Awwwww(heart melting)smiley That's so sweet.....U can win her heart by letting her know how beautiful she is to u...height won't make a diffrence then....just find a way and courage to approach her or slip her a letter expressing ur feeling towards her, keep it nice and poetic, so u don't make it seem as ur a stalker or crazy, just tell her you admire her beauty, and if she can be so kind to be a friend to u...u would be blessedsmiley Something like that...and just wait and see what she says...
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 6:23am On May 09, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Awwwww(heart melting)smiley That's so sweet.....U can win her heart by letting her know how beautiful she is to u...height won't make a diffrence then....just find a way and courage to approach her or slip her a letter expressing ur feeling towards her, keep it nice and poetic, so u don't make it seem as ur a stalker or crazy, just tell her you admire her beauty, and if she can be so kind to be a friend to u...u would be blessedsmiley Something like that...and just wait and see what she says...
thank you so much. I really appreciate it
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by mecussey(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2012
if you dont try, you will never get a chance. You will feel more powerful when you are turned down, trust me. Know your limit and ignore it
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 3:09pm On May 09, 2012
mecussey: if you dont try, you will never get a chance. You will feel more powerful when you are turned down, trust me. Know your limit and ignore it
thanks
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Woke4all(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2012
kissUse Philosophy and Logic
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Boluyong1: 4:39pm On May 09, 2012
Ladies don't bite boy. Striking a conversation is 50% of the 'work' done. Just walk up to her and say something like "Hi, dis may seem a bit random but I've been noticing you for a while now and I just felt I shld get to know you, what's ur name by the way... blah, blah, blah". Confidence is the key maan, you need confidence to even strike a conversation and make sure u don't stammer, maintain eye contact too. If you become suddenly shy while talking, the buzzer is to say you are in a hurry but hope she won't mind if u cld exchange contacts, dnt say "can I ve ur number?", be in charge and say "Pls, gimme ur number".. Make sure u call her before the end of the day and u can do d rest on phone... FULLSTOP. Ladies use the toilet too brov! undecided Goodluck!
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by achi4u(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2012
plz don't write love letter Oooh!grin
she go take u as mumu=mmeee
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 10:02pm On May 09, 2012
thank you all
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 10:31pm On May 09, 2012
but do you think its ok for me to ask for her contact at first meeting?
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by eridah2007(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2012
Why not,if she respond positively to you,don't hesitate to ask for her "call me number" cheesy
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by mashnino(m): 2:42am On May 10, 2012
gst101: i have a crush on this lady. Been admiring her for over a year now but have not been able to get close and start up a conversation which will eventually lead to toasting her. I need help from you ps especially ladies

oga give up
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 12:22pm On May 17, 2012
i have talked to her and she didnt bite me. She was simple, jovial and respectful
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Boluyong1: 12:31pm On May 17, 2012
gst101: i have talked to her and she didnt bite me. She was simple, jovial and respectful
Nice one brov.. Not as hard as u thot yh.. I told u ladies dont bite. Take cr maan!
Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by Coefficient(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2012
awwwwwwwwrrrrr. good that you have finally talked to her. but i was gonna advice you to write 'i love you' severally on a fullscap sheet. run as fast as your legs can carry you when you have given it to her!
you'll thank me later. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by mashnino(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2012
Coefficient: awwwwwwwwrrrrr. good that you have finally talked to her. but i was gonna advice you to write 'i love you severally on a fullscap sheet, then seal it with your saliva and give it to her when next you see her. run as fast as your legs can carry you when you have give it to her!
you'll thank me later. grin cheesy

lmao..

where and why is he runnin?

1 Like

Re: I Have Acrush On Her But Dont Know How Start A Comversation Pls Help by gst101: 5:30pm On May 17, 2012
i saw her today as i was hurrying for lectures. She looked at me and smiled. I cannot find words to define her smile and its effect on me. I can simply say its beautiful! The smile induced a smile to my face and cleared the clouds of anxiety in my mind like a wiper would wipe clean water from a car windscreen. Becos i was in haste, i couldnt wait to talk at length. We just went past each other saying "good afternoon". But i had a lil time to look back at her again. I now understand that the reason i was not able to start conversation with her was just my thinking and i shoulnt have let it limit me becos i could have lost her. Thanks to yall who helped me. But no thanks to you who wanted me to give up.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies , Can You Date Or Marry Someone That You Are Not Attracted To? / Nairaland is good / Gone Are The Days When......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.