Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Okay Madam First Lady, Maybe It’s Time To Quit Public Utterances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okay Madam First Lady, Maybe It’s Time To Quit Public Utterances (564 Views)

$2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okay Madam First Lady, Maybe It’s Time To Quit Public Utterances by vowiski(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2012
The big news today isn’t the fact that I was perplexed and glued to my PC viewing images of body bags being dragged away from debris resulting from an explosion in Kano or Kaduna State, but the pronouncement or rather, the utterances by Dame Patience Jonathan, Nigeria’s first lady.

Maybe I should have taken a break today but after reading her speech with some emphasis on insecurity, I was forced to push my break aside. Now, this is not the first time madam has been in the “hot-soup” by the media because of some careless statements credited to her, but this one was really scary. I can only imagine if her personal assistant(s) who writes her speech has any level of education, or maybe Madam likes dis-regarding words from her scripted paper just like our western friends most often do.

keep reading:

(1) (Reply)

Our Dear Country Nigeria 2015 Share Your Opinion / How Pdp Would Fall In 2015 / Whats The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.