Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? (1888 Views)

Does Falling Under Anointing Suggests One Has An Evil Spirit? / Falling Down Under Anointing? / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by Ralphjoe(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2012
i have never fallen under
anointing before, i've
been craving for it,
atleast just to know
how it will feel like but
it just never happens
instead what has been
happening in my church
baffles me alots, it
amazes me how it's
always women that
falls under the anointing
always, you hardly see
a man falls under the
anointing in my church
and how also it's
through a woman that
God speak to the church
through and never a
man, i want to know a
reason for all these o? Anybody with a similiar experience can share it.
Re: Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by muyik78(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2012
we are on thesame page, i want to experience it too
Re: Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by akronsolution: 3:01pm On May 08, 2012
Women easily get penetrated and connected anytime they are in the presence of GOD due to the tenderness of their hearts ans also their emotional attribute attract God. Man can doubt alot even in the area of baptism of the holy spirit,men find it hard to connect the spirit,Mind u Holy spirit Penetrates tender and a believing heart. Scripturally women are naturally endowed with power. That's why if a man takes 1hour to pray for u,dnt be surprise it wnt take woman 5mins and thr would instant manifestation, never allow a woman to curse u rather bless u
Re: Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by Ralphjoe(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2012
akronsolution: Women easily get penetrated and connected anytime they are in the presence of GOD due to the tenderness of their hearts ans also their emotional attribute attract God. Man can doubt alot even in the area of baptism of the holy spirit,men find it hard to connect the spirit,Mind u Holy spirit Penetrates tender and a believing heart. Scripturally women are naturally endowed with power. That's why if a man takes 1hour to pray for u,dnt be surprise it wnt take woman 5mins and thr would instant manifestation, never allow a woman to curse u rather bless u
so what you are saying in essence is that women have a soft heart that allows the flow of anointing than men. Going by what you are saying women should succeed much more in a pastorial job than men, but you know that the reverse is the case.
Re: Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by kimco(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2017
akronsolution:
Women easily get penetrated and connected anytime they are in the presence of GOD due to the tenderness of their hearts ans also their emotional attribute attract God. Man can doubt alot even in the area of baptism of the holy spirit,men find it hard to connect the spirit,Mind u Holy spirit Penetrates tender and a believing heart. Scripturally women are naturally endowed with power. That's why if a man takes 1hour to pray for u,dnt be surprise it wnt take woman 5mins and thr would instant manifestation, never allow a woman to curse u rather bless u

this made me laff so hard...good joke man...have u ever considered a career in standup nd politics?
Re: Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by OtemAtum: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2017
It's psychological. Women who are highly emotional are more than men who are highly emotional. Highly emotional people are those who fall under the so called anointing.
Re: Why Always Women Falls Under Anointing And Not Men? by luvmijeje(f): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2017
They have said it all. Men tends to form 'I'm a man' when the Holy Spirit is moving.

(1) (Reply)

Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? / God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything / Help! I Have The Zeal To Become A Catholic Priest/monk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.