Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Seduce A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce A Woman (7913 Views)

Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce A Woman by PLENTYNAIR(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2012
Have you ever looked at men who can get any girl they want and wondered, "how do they do it?" Yes, females are attracted to power and status. Yes, they are attracted to symmetrical features, strength and confidence. But, we all know there are some unattractive, not-so-powerful guys who many women swoon over. Here are some of his secrets:

1 Manage your image
. Before you can seduce a girl, you must have a good, positive image. Make friends and be charming with every one you come in contact with. Never hesitate to tell one person what you admire about another, as it will eventually reach that person and appear undoubtedly genuine. Never argue (arguing is anti-seduction). No girl can resist a guy whom everyone likes, unless she's the type to rebel against popular opinion just because it's popular opinion (in which case the remainder of the steps will probably wear her down).

2 Subtly reveal your human side with talk of taboo and sexuality. If you cannot insinuate, skip this step. When you talk about sex, say it in a way that Shakespeare would approve of. For example, "Sleep is my second favorite thing to do in bed" or "my neighbors are noisy during the day, but that's okay because they put up with me at night."

3 Do the opposite of what other guys do. If the girl is drop-dead gorgeous, ignore her. After hearing about your rakish reputation, she will wonder why you are not attracted to her. If other guys ignore her, shower her with the attention she has been craving.

4 Do not hint that other girls like you. Women hold each other's opinions very highly and they get jealous easily. Yes women get jealous easily but their jealousy will cause them to become moody , non-tolerant and distant when around you. If you hint that plenty of women like you, you will be seen as a Playboy and not taken seriously. Women like to feel like they are the only ones in the world and many desired. They prefer to be chased not the chaser. Hinting that other women like you is a major turn-off.

5 Speak seductively. Never start a conversation focused on work, school, MySpace, family, TV shows, or other everyday things. Never talk about yourself. Talk about exotic vacation spots, mythology, sex (sometimes), history, astrology, dreams, fate, and anything else pleasurable and intangible. Don't express any opinions except for your preference for pleasurable things and for things that she likes. Keep a powerful gaze while talking about these things. The eyes are very important.

6 Never apologize. Never worry when you are talking with a girl, because it will be written all over your face and interpreted as a sign of timidness, which, for many girls, is a turn-off.

7 Show strategic weakness (optional). This step is optional, but it will speed up the seduction. If you naturally come off as weak, skip this step. For more masculine guys, a flash of weakness and sensitivity will make you seem honest, romantic, harmless, and more akin to a girl's idea of "the one." All girls are frightened of guys on some level. The more feminine and skittish the girl is, the more necessary this step is. The key to performing this step correctly is to bend the truth. Don't talk about breakups or events that you really are sensitive about. As with dancing, it is your job to lead. Don't lead her into a depressing discussion topic. Add a masculine angle to feminine subjects. A good idea would be to say, "yeah, I watched The Notebook. I liked how he didn't give up hope after he saw her with the other guy."

8 Give her plenty of space. There are bound to be things about you that she doesn't like. Give her time to forget about those things and fantasize about the good things you have to offer.

9 Make her laugh. When a woman laughs, she feels more relaxed and lowers her defenses (and inhibitions).

10 Touch her. Reach for her hands, hair, shoulders, ankles, and back. Don't just always wait for her to do it first. If she doesn't like it, she'll definitely let you know. But touching someone communicates to them that you find them attractive, and also that you're reasonably confident. Both of these things can make someone feel more attracted to you.

11 Make her feel irresistible, like you have to restrain yourself around her. Try it by telling her something seductive, starting with rejection of this desirable thing - ex. "Please don't wear short skirt tonight, as I will not resist the temptation!" or something like that "Please don't touch me like that, cause I like it more than I should!" She'll probably keep doing it (consider it a form of reverse psychology).

http://www.wikihow.com/Seduce-a-Woman
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by 190: 3:42pm On May 08, 2012
Gawd damnit

GIVE ME 1 BILLION NAIRA

I WOULD SEDUCE 1 BILLION GIRLS IN ONE MINUTE

No need for all these stories!

4 Likes

Re: How To Seduce A Woman by forkadict(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2012
^^^^^ No mind am. The OP dey always carry dis manual waka. Anytime he jam chic, he go quickly read am before he go scope the chic.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by slimyem: 4:15pm On May 08, 2012
op,forget all those stories!
If a man aint got seductive swags,he aint got it!
No short-cuts around it!
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by 190: 4:18pm On May 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by eemmyyy: 4:35pm On May 08, 2012
@ ops, it's a leeway and very essential
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2012
Poster, na so dem seduce ni? U on a longggggggg taaaaain!!!!
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by coogar: 5:48pm On May 08, 2012
190: Gawd damnit

GIVE ME 1 BILLION NAIRA

I WOULD SEDUCE 1 BILLION GIRLS IN ONE MINUTE

No need for all these stories!

190, still daft at 2012.
so you want 1 billion naira when you cannot even manage 1000 naira.
your brain needs 6 huge bottles of tonic.

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Idowuogbo(f): 5:50pm On May 08, 2012
coogar:

190, still daft at 2012.
so you want 1 billion naira when you cannot even manage 1000 naira.
ROFTLMAOO!!!!!!

So true.......
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2012
These points are nt totally pointless as most of u may think.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by 190: 7:22pm On May 08, 2012
cooogar still an ape in 2012 grin grin

even motherless babies home is still laffin there

osho-goat undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Woman by r231(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by coogar: 8:22pm On May 08, 2012
190: [color=red]cooogar still an ape in 2012 grin grin
color]

190 - you disgusting asshat!
3 years later and you are still recto-cranially inverted.
you should have been aborted with 200g of limestone.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by slimyem: 8:30pm On May 08, 2012
coogar:

190 - you disgusting asshat!
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by coogar: 8:57pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

yemslim.....are you related to 190?
try and take him to synagogue or mountain of fire.
he needs deliverance and a nak[i]e[/i]d dance in yaba market.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by slimyem: 9:07pm On May 08, 2012
coogar:

yemslim.....are you related to 190?
try and take him to synagogue or mountain of fire.
he needs deliverance and a nak[i]e[/i]d dance in yaba market.
we are not related.
I know him as the mallam that collects thrash in a wheel barrow on my street though...and sometimes acts abnormally when he's not pushing his barrow..cheesy
I could inform the landlord's association to do something before his displays on insanity gets over the edge soon.
That's only so much i can do...cheesycheesy
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by coogar: 9:43pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: we are not related.
I know him as the mallam that collects thrash in a wheel barrow on my street though...and sometimes acts abnormally when he's not pushing his barrow..cheesy
I could inform the landlord's association to do something before his displays on insanity gets over the edge soon.
That's only so much i can do...cheesycheesy

thanks.
we all need to join hands together and help 190.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 08, 2012
do you wanna tell me obasanjo has seductive swaggs? i dey laugh. if obasanjo wants a million ladies, hes sure gonna get them sharp. money makes d nipples of a woman to erect and make dem wet below. forget all the Alaba manual you put up. he no dey work. even chinco people will spank you

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Woman by GodspowerNdu: 7:15am On May 09, 2012
All those things are formalities. Once you are good looking, educated, composed & gentle, you will be irresistible to the women folks.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by PLENTYNAIR(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2012
Godspower Ndu.:
All those things are formalities. Once you are good looking, educated, composed & gentle, you will be irresistible to the women folks.

couldn't agree more
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Daywalker1: 10:28pm On May 09, 2012
What an interesting class, the lecture is so understanding and please when are we going to have the next class coolWhat an interesting class, the lecture is so understanding and please when are we going to have the next class
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by ebamma(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2012
dis poster na mumu,im think say wetin work for oyinbo gurls go work on naija gurls,naija gurls have only one formula which is (1)money (2) money (3)money
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by DukeNija(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2012
Typical Nigerians.. They abhor information. Someone took the time to type or copy and paste information that may or may not improve your relationship with Women.
And what does she get?
Insults.
Well done poster. Nos 1, 5, 9 and 11 have worked for me. grin
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 12:12am On May 10, 2012
Another one of those "how to understand these aliens we know as 'women'" e-manuals. undecided
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 12:13am On May 10, 2012
coogar:

190 - you disgusting [size=18pt]asshat[/size]!

grin grin grin grin

haven't heard that in YEARS! grin

*pictures a hat on an azz with '190' embroidered on the brim* grin
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Brixtonyute(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2012
This bs don't work... Just be natural and be yourself - whatever happens, happens.
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 12:15am On May 10, 2012
Brixtonyute: This bs don't work... Just be natural and be yourself - whatever happens, happens.

AMEN!
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by 190: 12:20am On May 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

haven't heard that in YEARS! grin

*pictures a hat on an azz with '190' embroidered on the brim* grin

angry angry

*Kip laffin, i'll only end up kissing u in a few
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 1:29am On May 10, 2012
190:

angry angry

*Kip laffin, i'll only end up kissing u in a few

undecided undecided
Re: How To Seduce A Woman by djeezy(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2012
Suffice it to mention some other things; we've all got our different styles of accost. @OP, there is no gainsaying that feasibly some of those tips work but adumbrantly i reckon those tips are exhaustive and subject to criticism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shake Your Head In Shame In You Understand This Pic / Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.