Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final (3086 Views)

T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final by ambrosini593(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2012
I will start by saying that no matter how a man of God prophesy about a particular or up coming event, please don't condemn it . Who are we to judge or argue and fight concerning the prophecy. If you know that the prophecy is not in line with what you are expecting to see or hear you can cancel it through your fervent and wholehearted prayers. Tb Joshua is not God, he is just a human being like us but carrying the prophectic spirt of God. He is a prophet and he prophesy. .we can't prophesy except few of us that have that gift. Even if you have it there is a level of grace you will grow to before you can be like him but not him. We are entitled to our own opinions, if you are not satisfied with his own you can as well prophesy your own after all the Bible says that death and life are in the power of the tongue. Every day we make our various predictions about matches we watch, why criticised him when he said his own. Chelsea fans and supporters should please take it easy it is not a do or die affair. Last week when a fake prediction was all over the net you were all singing praises of him. Some even prayed for more anionting on me, but after sunday prophesy they start pouring insult on him, who are you to condemning God`s anionted. Only God can tell. To me after watching the live service, this was the meaning I applied to that parable prophecy. 1. That the cup can still go either club way. 2. That goal he prophesied might just be the only goal of the match. 3. That goal might make chelsea to be angressive and probably score two goals in the second half. 4. The game might be decided by penalty kicks. 5. The winner might be Bayern but Tb Joshua is trying to avoid anger from chelsea fans by telling them to pray more. 6. From the prophesy going to the second half Bayern has 60% and chelsea 40% because of the goal he predicted. 7. Chelsea should prayer more means Bayern is technically better and have that edge over Chelsea. 8. Prophecy are bound to be changed through prayers. 9. Bayern score another goal in the second half and maybe chelsea might score as well. Now chelsea fans are praying, Bayern fans are praying who will God listen to? That day will tell. From Arsenal fan
Re: Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final by bjohnsen: 6:19pm On May 08, 2012
And am sure God will be delighted when his prophets uses is divine anointing on such mundane and worldly things as sports. Are there no important and spiritual/scritural things to do. For me I prefer to pray towards the outworking of God's purposes rather than for some sport club...oh God our lord please let chelsea win and bayern lose. how answerable does that sound

1 Like

Re: Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final by ambrosini593(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2012
I want the best side to win
Re: Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final by bennethanokwu: 6:34am On May 12, 2012
ambrosini593: I will start by saying that no matter how a man of God prophesy about a particular or up coming event, please don't condemn it . Who are we to judge or argue and fight concerning the prophecy. If you know that the prophecy is not in line with what you are expecting to see or hear you can cancel it through your fervent and wholehearted prayers. Tb Joshua is not God, he is just a human being like us but carrying the prophectic spirt of God. He is a prophet and he prophesy. .we can't prophesy except few of us that have that gift. Even if you have it there is a level of grace you will grow to before you can be like him but not him. We are entitled to our own opinions, if you are not satisfied with his own you can as well prophesy your own after all the Bible says that death and life are in the power of the tongue. Every day we make our various predictions about matches we watch, why criticised him when he said his own. Chelsea fans and supporters should please take it easy it is not a do or die affair. Last week when a fake prediction was all over the net you were all singing praises of him. Some even prayed for more anionting on me, but after sunday prophesy they start pouring insult on him, who are you to condemning God`s anionted. Only God can tell. To me after watching the live service, this was the meaning I applied to that parable prophecy. 1. That the cup can still go either club way. 2. That goal he prophesied might just be the only goal of the match. 3. That goal might make chelsea to be angressive and probably score two goals in the second half. 4. The game might be decided by penalty kicks. 5. The winner might be Bayern but Tb Joshua is trying to avoid anger from chelsea fans by telling them to pray more. 6. From the prophesy going to the second half Bayern has 60% and chelsea 40% because of the goal he predicted. 7. Chelsea should prayer more means Bayern is technically better and have that edge over Chelsea. 8. Prophecy are bound to be changed through prayers. 9. Bayern score another goal in the second half and maybe chelsea might score as well. Now chelsea fans are praying, Bayern fans are praying who will God listen to? That day will tell. From Arsenal fan
ambrosini593: I will start by saying that no matter how a man of God prophesy about a particular or up coming event, please don't condemn it . Who are we to judge or argue and fight concerning the prophecy. If you know that the prophecy is not in line with what you are expecting to see or hear you can cancel it through your fervent and wholehearted prayers. Tb Joshua is not God, he is just a human being like us but carrying the prophectic spirt of God. He is a prophet and he prophesy. .we can't prophesy except few of us that have that gift. Even if you have it there is a level of grace you will grow to before you can be like him but not him. We are entitled to our own opinions, if you are not satisfied with his own you can as well prophesy your own after all the Bible says that death and life are in the power of the tongue. Every day we make our various predictions about matches we watch, why criticised him when he said his own. Chelsea fans and supporters should please take it easy it is not a do or die affair. Last week when a fake prediction was all over the net you were all singing praises of him. Some even prayed for more anionting on me, but after sunday prophesy they start pouring insult on him, who are you to condemning God`s anionted. Only God can tell. To me after watching the live service, this was the meaning I applied to that parable prophecy. 1. That the cup can still go either club way. 2. That goal he prophesied might just be the only goal of the match. 3. That goal might make chelsea to be angressive and probably score two goals in the second half. 4. The game might be decided by penalty kicks. 5. The winner might be Bayern but Tb Joshua is trying to avoid anger from chelsea fans by telling them to pray more. 6. From the prophesy going to the second half Bayern has 60% and chelsea 40% because of the goal he predicted. 7. Chelsea should prayer more means Bayern is technically better and have that edge over Chelsea. 8. Prophecy are bound to be changed through prayers. 9. Bayern score another goal in the second half and maybe chelsea might score as well. Now chelsea fans are praying, Bayern fans are praying who will God listen to? That day will tell. From Arsenal fan
Re: Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final by bennethanokwu: 6:43am On May 12, 2012
personally if B/M score first against chelse in d first half of CL it shows that TB joshua is a real prophet of God.
Re: Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final by kyle12345: 6:44pm On May 12, 2012
All chelsea fans should pray this prayer: Heavenly Father, we thank u for mercies n grace and the prophesy thru the man of God T.B Joshua. Father we plead with u thru ur son Jesus Christ that may we find favor in ur sight in the upcoming match btw chelsea and beryan, as chelsea fan and ur son may i find fovor this day so that my club chelsea may win the match, in Jesus miraculous name i pray. If u believe say amen in ur heart. I believe in the prophet and also believe that God can show us favor thru this prayer but that does not mean that the prophet didn't hear from God ok.

(1) (Reply)

PICS:Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier / Awesome Free 2 Odds Daily In The World For Today / Week 30 Classified Football Pools Fixtures – UK 2019/2020 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.