Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Did I Cheat On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Cheat On Him (4874 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2012
I have a crush on this guy,but avoid seeing him,so i had a faulty work that i knew he was the right option in repairing it,while i left it with him to leave for home,a heavy & incessant rainful began,his colleagues adviced i slept in the office and go the next morning very early.I enjoyed their company,untill the guy came to keep me company,we began chatting well,when night fell and it was time to say goodnight.He held me and we began kissing passionately.I realised i wasnt with my date & push him away.My guilt was i kissed another guy who isnt my date,when i love my date so much,i feel i have betrayed him.My question is kissing this guy who isnt my date is it right and plain as the guy said,that his mind was clear and only wanted to say goodnight.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On May 08, 2012
Ppl v diff ways of sayin gdnyt

Bsyds its nyt n rainin
*clears throat*
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by richy5(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2012
Like i kiss dyt On feb 14
#Clears throat#
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On May 08, 2012
Oshisko!
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by stepo707: 6:59pm On May 08, 2012
No you did not but since you are feeling guilty why dont you tell your guy.He would trust you more.

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:06pm On May 08, 2012
Dyt: Ppl v diff ways of sayin gdnyt

Bsyds its nyt n rainin
*clears throat*
lol,u're funny.Bt i know of pecking when saying gd9t nt a passionate french kiss.

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:07pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oshisko!

meaning pls
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:08pm On May 08, 2012
stepo707: No you did not but since you are feeling guilty why dont you tell your guy.He would trust you more.
thanks stepo707 for that.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2012
@richy:
Like i kiss dyt On feb 14
#Clears throat#
.....lol....I guess richy,Dyt is your date....cool.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by 190: 7:12pm On May 08, 2012
Im not suprised afterall the OP is NIGERIAN

Its typical -

dats what the young women of these days do for a livin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by luckgames(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2012
stepo707: No you did not but since you are feeling guilty why dont you tell your guy.He would trust you
more.

Dude you expect Nigerian woman to tell the true
Keep hoping
Get real

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:16pm On May 08, 2012
190: Im not suprised afterall the OP is NIGERIAN

Its typical -

dats what the young women of these days do for a livin grin grin
and who is the OP,then what do they young Nigerian men do for a living....
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by luckgames(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2012
pinkstar: and who is the OP,then what do they young Nigerian men do for a living....

Go to work and have fun
Cheat like Nigerian women
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Killz3(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2012
Technically, you cannot cheat on a person you are not committed to, either by engagement or by marriage. So i guess the answer is No you did not cheat. But if you are engaged to him. . . wink
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by adim2(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2012
@op
u said u have crush on him, the problem is not kissing him the first time buh i hope this kiss will not continue again. because i foresee more of such kisses btw u n the guy. so for now i will say u r not so guilty sha.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by kelz88(f): 8:19pm On May 08, 2012
You cheated emotionally and physically. If it was the other way round and it was your guy who did it wouldn't you say he cheated?

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Fulaman198(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2012
luckgames:

Go to work and have fun
Cheat like Nigerian women

LOL Big Shame, I don't partake in such nonsensical activities. It is never good to cheat whether you are a man or a woman. That said, OP, you must tell your partner about this if you care about him deeply.

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by gemstone22(f): 10:08pm On May 08, 2012
pinkstar: I have a crush on this guy,but avoid seeing him,so i had a faulty work that i knew he was the right option in repairing it,while i left it with him to leave for home,a heavy & incessant rainful began,his colleagues adviced i slept in the office and go the next morning very early.I enjoyed their company,untill the guy came to keep me company,we began chatting well,when night fell and it was time to say goodnight.He held me and we began kissing passionately.I realised i wasnt with my date & push him away.My guilt was i kissed another guy who isnt my date,when i love my date so much,i feel i have betrayed him.My question is kissing this guy who isnt my date is it right and plain as the guy said,that his mind was clear and only wanted to say goodnight.
The guy kiss you finish cum say na just goodnight him dey talk. For where dem dey talk good 9t with french kiss and small smooching? Babes, you no cheat but u r on the way to commiting the offence since you tell us say you don get crush on the bobo before. it is clear that there might be other forums to say good nite french kisses with dis guy if you are not careful. Biko, no tell ur guy about this kissing o. If u do, na big mistake be dat. No be everything u dey tell bloke. Somethings dey wey e no fit understand.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Cuteobi(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2012
Guilty as charged.NEXT!!
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2012
I accidentally fall on Chima's joystick...did I sexed him? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by lionphil(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2012
grin Guilty!! nothing accidental in a french kiss! she accepted at first! Bad girl! NO TELL UR GUY O!
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Exponental(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2012
U corrected d lust b4 hand........ NO!
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2012
luckgames:

Keep hoping
Get real
same with Nigerian men,they dnt tell ladies the truth,making them unreal.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2012
luckgames:

Keep hoping
Get real
are the Nigerian men true.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:43pm On May 09, 2012
adim2: @op
u said u have crush on him, the problem is not kissing him the first time buh i hope this kiss will not continue again. because i foresee more of such kisses btw u n the guy. so for now i will say u r not so guilty sha.
my fellow op @ least u said sometin.....
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:46pm On May 09, 2012
kelz88: You cheated emotionally and physically. If it was the other way round and it was your guy who did it wouldn't you say he cheated?
i wnt 4 i dnt know what his life is in my absence.All this ur English didnt send any message across.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:47pm On May 09, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL Big Shame, I don't partake in such nonsensical activities. It is never good to cheat whether you are a man or a woman. That said, OP, you must tell your partner about this if you care about him deeply.
sorry dear op his my date & a pity u're lying.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2012
gemstone22: The guy kiss you finish cum say na just goodnight him dey talk. For where dem dey talk good 9t with french kiss and small smooching? Babes, you no cheat but u r on the way to commiting the offence since you tell us say you don get crush on the bobo before. it is clear that there might be other forums to say good nite french kisses with dis guy if you are not careful. Biko, no tell ur guy about this kissing o. If u do, na big mistake be dat. No be everything u dey tell bloke. Somethings dey wey e no fit understand.
thanks,i wont.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:51pm On May 09, 2012
lion phil: grin Guilty!! nothing accidental in a french kiss! she accepted at first! Bad girl! NO TELL UR GUY O!
Good boy,@ least u have said sometin
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:52pm On May 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I accidentally fall on Chima's joystick...did I sexed him? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
pls are u okay
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2012
Exponental: U corrected d lust b4 hand........ NO!
Which lust....
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by BABE3: 7:56pm On May 09, 2012
pinkstar: I have a crush on this guy,but avoid seeing him,so i had a faulty work that i knew he was the right option in repairing it,while i left it with him to leave for home,a heavy & incessant rainful began,his colleagues adviced i slept in the office and go the next morning very early.I enjoyed their company,untill the guy came to keep me company,we began chatting well,when night fell and it was time to say goodnight.He held me and we began kissing passionately.I realised i wasnt with my date & push him away.My guilt was i kissed another guy who isnt my date,when i love my date so much,i feel i have betrayed him.My question is kissing this guy who isnt my date is it right and plain as the guy said,that his mind was clear and only wanted to say goodnight.

You kissed a guy that isn't your man. Yes, you cheated. You're a cheat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years / Woman With Killer Hips. / Boobs Staring By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.