Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) (5203 Views)

The Rights Of A New Born Baby In Islam / Mysterious Baby Born With a strange ear-shape; an islamic sign (pictures) / Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by AlabaSlim: 6:46pm On May 08, 2012
Wonders they say shall never end.
This piece of story took place @ my area and i just got to know about it this evening @ about 4:00pm (OLD-NEPA, IJESHATEDO,SURULERE, LAGOS).
A christian woman married to a muslim man gave birth to a baby boy last night.The child refused to cry or do anything that should show he is a baby.The mysterious thing to the story is that the baby (weighing abt 4 to 5 kg) came with a book in his folded right hand & that book was a QUARAN yes a QUARAN.The parents were dumbfounded @ 1st and wanted to hide the news but as pple always say you can't hide things forever.
The Imams who visited early in the morning around 4:00am were surprised @ what they were seeing cos the child in their presence was folding both hands and was looking @ them (i.e the imams) and everybody behaving like a 10year old.
This news has really brought so much JOY to the muslims in my hood even the abokis are not left out in this celebration
I just want any journalist out there to come and get a real 1st hand story and possibly a picture so as to confirm this story.

I may NOT LIKE islam but i just had to share this story with u guyz.
hoho...my phone battery is DEAD.
I will reply when my phone is CHARGED.
Bye 4 now
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On May 08, 2012
Alaba_Slim: Wonders they say shall never end.
This piece of story took place @ my area and i just got to know about it this evening @ about 4:00pm (OLD-NEPA, IJESHATEDO,SURULERE, LAGOS).
A christian woman married to a muslim man gave birth to a baby boy last night.The child refused to cry or do anything that should show he is a baby.The mysterious thing to the story is that the baby (weighing abt 4 to 5 kg) came with a book in his folded right hand & that book was a QUARAN yes a QUARAN.The parents were dumbfounded @ 1st and wanted to hide the news but as pple always say you can't hide things forever.
The Imams who visited early in the morning around 4:00am were surprised @ what they were seeing cos the child in their presence was folding both hands and was looking @ them (i.e the imams) and everybody behaving like a 10year old.
This news has really brought so much JOY to the muslims in my hood even the abokis are not left out in this celebration
I just want any journalist out there to come and get a real 1st hand story and possibly a picture so as to confirm this story
Bye 4 now

Oman chat shit gan o! Superman is real!

Nansense!!
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by AlabaSlim: 7:03pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oman chat shit gan o! Superman is real!

Nansense!!
idowo,jus cm 2 my area & find out 4ursef
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by doctokwus: 12:59pm On May 09, 2012
Unbelievable,in dis 21st century,somebody blives a child was born holding a book;haba,there shd b a limit 2 superstitious beliefs na.
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by xplicit2(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2012
thats true here are some picures to dat regards.

Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by blank(f): 3:09pm On May 09, 2012
This your baby resembles a new born baby. Nothing to show that he can behave like a 10yr old. I need a video showing the kid coming out with the Koran for me to believ. As it stands, its just a couple of unrelated pictures.
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by siddiq202(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2012
I live @ijesha road in surulere check this out

Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by blank(f): 4:20pm On May 09, 2012
LMAO.

Kai, u too funny. How do i know u guys didnt put the Koran in her hand and then take the picture? Lol.
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by siddiq202(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2012
firstly I don't know the guy that post it, I just give the photo to buttress his point because it happened close to where I'm living. just go through the first post of the guy, you will see that he is a non-muslim and just think he should share it because of how real it was.
and lastly it is not a must you believe it but if you think you want to find out the truth about the matter just find a way to get to Ijeshatedo in surulere ask for old nepa @adeshina road. when you get there ask anybody about the baby that came with a quran ......shikinah
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by doctokwus: 5:38pm On May 09, 2012
Only a caveman/woman wil bliv such rubbish.Dats y d blackman in africa is still not making progress.Shame on anybody dat blives d story,so d koran was in her mother's p us sy,ehn?
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2012
Alaba_Slim: Wonders they say shall never end.
I just want any journalist out there to come and get a real 1st hand story and possibly a picture so as to confirm this story.

I may NOT LIKE islam but i just had to share this story with u guyz.
Bye 4 now
no pix? Trash

U know we would ask for pixs hence 'hoho... my phone battery is DEAD'
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2012
Alaba_Slim:
idowo,jus cm 2 my area & find out 4ursef
to do what?
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by tiarabubu: 11:01pm On May 09, 2012
believe this you'll anything.
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by blank(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2012
Hahahaha.

So it is not Haram anymore for Koran to be near a woman's pregnancy bleeding? This Koran passed by the woman's vagina and it is still holy?

Hohohohohoho.
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by siddiq202(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by blank(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2012
Bwuahahahahahahahahah.

So Pm news makes ur story authentic?

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2012
blank: Bwuahahahahahahahahah.

So Pm news makes ur story authentic?

Hahahahahahaha
Loooolz! let's wait for CNN na

Nansense! Dats how dem talk gal turn to snake, I was hoping obj will turn to soap

Mstewww
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by AlabaSlim: 9:36am On May 11, 2012
@seun osewa dis is TRU o
As 4 u guyz dat didn't blive, no prob but i can tel u dere hav bin GREAT celebration among d muslims in d area, so much seminars,prayas, etc & i heard (but nut SURE) dere wil b a muslim party @ d national stadium possibli d 1 @ surulere
i may nut b good in stori tellin & wit pics BUT i guarantee dat u wil KNOW abt dis stori soon & u wil BLIVE it...until den
tala
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by agboola4real70: 3:00pm On May 21, 2012
Allah is Great
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by deols(f): 7:00am On May 22, 2012
At least, u would all have heard and enough witnesses abound to your having known of the true path.
Re: Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) by maclatunji: 12:41pm On May 22, 2012

(1)

Punctuation Signs in The Quran / Islamic Jokes / What Are You Striving For Dunya Or Akhirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.