Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) (21663 Views)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Ejine(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2012
GHOSTFREAK!!! shocked
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Motshidi: 1:29pm On May 09, 2012
Lmao
I recommend a vice as a tool of choice

Mshoza is not ugly, she just looks different..lol...and lighter. Would you people be reacting the same if she was initially light skinned and chose to go DARKER?
Ugly is relative and Mama said No one is ugly. we are all just simply beautiful in our own unique ways. When you know your self-worth _ what is unique to your eye is not influenced by world order. What the system dictates as acceptable and fitting for you.

Crown Awards are Gospel awards.

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by nagoma(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2012
sebastinta:

hmmm..And who said MJ was use a bleaching cream or he did a plastic surgery... If u don`t know something u ask or find out... Find out what vitiligo disease is tongue

So some people believed that vitiligo crap. MJ wanted to be white and would use all his money in belching and plastic surgery to achieve that . Poor soul , may the Good Lord rest him in peace.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by pssword: 2:21pm On May 09, 2012
Looks better in the second picture but it has nothing to do with her skin. More to do with different hair style and more professional makeup.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by leosskull: 2:57pm On May 09, 2012
she gat complex issues...simple!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by bisiaet: 3:20pm On May 09, 2012
She is simply a disgrace to humanity. She lied about her ugliness the truth she is ashamed being a black that is all. But at least thank God she change her colour black race dont even nedd people like her. Black race dont need a coward a s s hole like her. Black race are black and proud of it. Anyone that despise his or race shall surely suffer shame.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by prettyboi1(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2012
Damn I had to stop by to comment. Are black people so stupid that we continue to die of complex like this? Being light does not mean being more beautiful. I'm a very very light dude naturally, & I still say it to people, BLACK IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. Those of you saying that the lighter version of the chick above is more beautiful, sorry to ask "ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?". In my own opinion, that chick was f.uc.kn beautiful & hot with her former ebony complexion. Black is beautiful any day, any time.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by eotonye: 3:56pm On May 09, 2012
sexkillz: Did she not learn from what happened to Michael Jackson? Why are people so vain and simpleminded?

ASK ME OOOO...NA NOW SHE UGLY JORRR grin
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by francis247(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2012
well, I think she looks more Depreciated appreciated now than before. Why are some people so penny wise pound foolish, why?
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Onyenna(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2012
I prefer the darker version of her by far!!!!!...
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by moremi2008(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2012
She underwent medical treatment with monobenzene and she's going to regret it for the rest of her life because her body will soon be riddled with black patches and the treatment requires that she either stays indoors all day or covers every inch of her skin from direct sun exposure. I wish the foolish woman had loved ones to give her good advice.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 09, 2012
The first pics is more prettier. I wonder which man preferred the latter.
Secondly, she shouldn't have done it because of a man cos the man will go one day because he now prefers another one.
Be urself and take charge.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by efosanice: 4:46pm On May 09, 2012
that guy that talked about vitiligo must be the dumbest poster on nairaland.( and i don't mean it to be an insult)
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by blackboi(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2012
Kwach Imani: angry angry...that's strong!...SMH!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angryback off, newbie

4eva
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by francis247(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone:
Speak for yourself!
If you have issues with fair skinned people just because your own is black as sooth, then I suggest you take it elsewhere.
You must be blind if you didn't notice the difference btween the two pics:The dark skin singer look dour while the fair skin counterpart look bright and pretty! SHITTY
Open your eyes abegi!
well said!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Rossikk(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone: She's alot prettier in her current
fair skin than she was in her former state.That goes to show
that fairness matters indeed.
And people should stop been so judgemental and negative,it's her life afterall not yours.

SLAVE BABOON. Why don't you fukk off back to your slave plantation where you belong you dumb cotton picking retar.d.

How the self-hate started....

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Ezeufi: 7:09pm On May 09, 2012
grin some nyigbo in here call yorubas dark skinned grin
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Matters to a cretin!

So you like dark girls?
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 09, 2012
Motshidi: Lmao
I recommend a vice as a tool of choice

Mshoza is not ugly, she just looks different..lol...and lighter. Would you people be reacting the same if she was initially light skinned and chose to go DARKER?
Ugly is relative and Mama said No one is ugly. we are all just simply beautiful in our own unique ways. When you know your self-worth _ what is unique to your eye is not influenced by world order. What the system dictates as acceptable and fitting for you.

Crown Awards are Gospel awards.

UM YEAH!!

It is not as popular a topic but there are light skinned black women who tan faithfully to be dark. Had a light skin friend confess to my entire group of friends a few years ago that she envied our complexion. It puzzled me because I'd never encountered that prior to her confession. She is a beautiful light skin girl with natural hazel eyes but at the time she would become annoyed if you described her with the word 'beautiful'. Luckily she's matured and loves every inch of herself. But it went on for a while, only to find out she was reacting to being the only light child in her immediate family. Self hatred goes both ways and whether the person suffering from it is light or dark it's a problem.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

So you like dark girls?

I like girls!

Simple. cool
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2012
Sagamite:

I like girls!

Simple. cool

LOL grin
cool.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by laykhorn(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone:
Speak for yourself!
If you have issues with fair skinned people just because your own is black as sooth, then I suggest you take it elsewhere.
You must be blind if you didn't notice the difference btween the two pics:The dark skin singer look dour while the fair skin counterpart look bright and pretty!
Open your eyes abegi!
Did the bleached skin make her more prettier? You must be some sort of blind. Chai!
I don discover eye-defect, na BEAUTY BLINDNESS b d name. Complexion is no way a notch to rate one's beauty. U must see some of my female friends, who are as beautiful as..... If she thinks she looks more beautiful then whats my problem and Its her life.
She is a disgrace to her race.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by blackboi(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

So you like dark girls?
dark girls = Beautiful Nubia(s)
So, I Love 'emtongue
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 09, 2012
y'all should stop mentionin dis effed up woman wt MJ...MJ had vitiligo while this woman z suffering from low self esteem&she z mentally unstable...yaba left wil b a suitable habitat 4him
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:24pm On May 09, 2012
Whoever said d bleached skin is finer is definitely loosing some stuffs on their brain!!!its just d damn inferiority complex!sorry Fø̲̣̣я̅ her
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2012
mystiqueDZ: Whoever said d bleached skin is finer is definitely loosing some stuffs on their brain!!!its just d damn inferiority complex!sorry Fø̲̣̣я̅ her

What is with these funny characters some of you have in your posts these days? Is it technological bleeps or is it some silly funky fads?
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 10, 2012
She looks good either way. Only difference is in the make-up and the confidence level of her stance in each picture. The black picture make up was natural and the light one was more glamorous. Beauty for me is in the features. Obasanjo (in his prime grin) turning himself light will not make him into a Boris Kodjoe or Gabriel Aubrey. grin The lady has good features. I'm not one of those bleaching police grin but we have to admit it's a self-esteem issue or human beings not been satisfied with how they are/look. Even the most beautiful women would tell you they would like to at least change one thing on their body. God knows I would love a figure 8. grin tongue tongue. But to go under a knife like Nicki Minaj, God forbid. Some just go to the extreme than the others. And since it's skin , coupled with the racial undertones, this issue is overblown.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by nollywatch: 2:26am On May 10, 2012
Misguided & Misinformed.
What a Pity?
What has happened to: "Black is Beautiful?"
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by tpia5: 2:34am On May 10, 2012
she's passable in the first photo, but looks like a man in the second (lighter) one.

btw what's with south africans and these weird press releases.

the one making the cake the other time, was also south african and resembled mpele.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by tpia5: 2:36am On May 10, 2012
and besides, she wasnt that dark to begin with, so i wonder what she was talking about.

does she have a mental problem perhaps?
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Pororo(f): 3:53am On May 10, 2012
People have different reason for doing things. I feel the lady was more beautiful while black,disregarding racism now. Concerning Michael, would you have loved to walk around looking like this? see his neck. Also, see this little girl...........
Please, let's pray we will not be visited with a problem beyond our power!

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 4:22am On May 10, 2012
It's her skin and she has every right to do with it what pleases her!

But, I wouldn't do that if I were in her shoe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Care For Dreadlocks / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / MAKE yourself a SHOE this 2019!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.