|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1060616 members, 1230124 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 12:32 AM
(0) (Go Down)
|How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by tpia@: 1:35am On May 09, 2012|
can someone explain to potolemues this thread
is not about him, nor is it about his personal issues with whoever.
he has derailed this topic no less than three times, and its really tasking trying to call him to order since he's of very low intelligence and doesnt understand simple english.
does anyone here speak his village or is it his national lingo (since his origins are a mystery which one might be better off not knowing because if nigeria is producing this kind of IQ then na wahala be that)- kindly explain to him that the thread is meant for serious minds only.
if he has juicy gists which his enemy/enemies told him to display on nl, that is not the thread to do it on.
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by tpia@: 1:37am On May 09, 2012|
imagine, after repeated corrections and warnings, he still showed up on the thread with this:
if that thread gets moved one more time to a different section, potolomeus you wont say I didnt warn you.
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by Image123(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2012|
Funniest thing i've read in a while.
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by logicboy: 1:28pm On May 09, 2012|
Ptolomeus' English isnt very good. If you take time to analyse what he is saying, he is a smart guy
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by buzugee(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2012|
he is from Uruguay.
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by Ptolomeus(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2012|
TPIA ... Thank you! I did not believe to be important enough to have a thread for my! I do not deserve this honor!
1. I was born and I live in South America, I do not speak English, and I've said this many times.
2. I speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, Catalan, and Italian. If you want you and I can write in any of those languages.
3. My intellectual level is clear from the statement in paragraph two.
4. I know you are offended me because I responded to his fans and irrelevant monologues (and I will continue to do), but I advise that instead of trying to ridicule me, look at the nonsense you write. I have nothing personal against you, but I claim my free speech about what you write.
5. In my comment, which you state, I tried to explain that you preach one thing and does another. That is very ugly ...
You evaluate what's worse:
a) write bad English, or b) To preach one thing and doing another.
6. To be so religious, you are very aggressive and vindictive ... you lack inner peace ... Is that what you teach in your church?
7. Finalmente, le invito a escribir en español, ya que usted tiene un nivel intelectual tan alto, no tendrá dificultades en hacerlo.
O acaso usted se limita a leer la biblia y escribir un lunfardo del inglés sólamente. Esa es si simple y reducida vida?
Buzugee y Logicboy, gracias por vuestra amistad y respeto, que es recíproco.
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by Ptolomeus(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2012|
Perhaps your intention is that all think I'm gay.
If it were I would be proud of it, but unfortunately (for your interest), I am not.
Instead, you preach inciting celibacy, repression ... (is that what you actually do? Or are you a pervert trying to hide their deviations talking about sin?.
Are you a friend of the pedo.phile priests? You defend them and imitate?
Come on! You change your attitude! Or is such sex.ual repression has dried up the brain
Ah, no olvide responderme en español...
|Re: How To Get The Message Across To Low IQ Posters? Eg Potolomeus by JeSoul(f): 8:57pm On May 09, 2012|
Tpia my sister, you know I gotta lock this thread. Ptolomeus is a cool dude. And I'm sure he'll respect your thread from here on. And sorry I had to move it to the sexuality section - Seun's rules.
Ptolomeus, congrats on your famous status .
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health