Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,265 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... (11158 Views)

But Wait...why Do Men Love Looking At Female Backside? / Keystone Bank Promotes 995 Staff - Halleluyah!!!! / Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 2:36am On May 09, 2012
"Guyz should join me in thanking and praising Baba GOD for His blessings αnd favor in my life . I tell you guys, its good to have the fear of God at heart and to be honest. tongue

I was coming home Wednesday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, cool cool cool cool but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. shocked shocked shocked I thought about
throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. cool After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. wink

Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. embarassed he offered me $2,000 dollars but i turned it down , he collected my number and i left. angry

Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 cool As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba don ready!" cry cry embarassed lipsrsealed

May this never be ur case, may urs be real and not just a dream grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by DHead(m): 3:19am On May 09, 2012
Amen oo!!!
Ha..l..le...lu......... Eh! Na dreamo? Abeg no make my pastor slap me o? U jst make am pursue me frm alta now. Abeg go back go sleep make u test d car. Lock ur door make enemies of progres no wake u up again. Remmba 2 pay ur tithe wey u colet ur salary ...i dey waite o!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 3:24am On May 09, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha Oh God!!! this just made my morning mannh!!!

See me laughing like mad woman.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by WhoIGoAsk: 5:30am On May 09, 2012
Halleluyah
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Habibakasim(f): 5:36am On May 09, 2012
Amin bt realy funny. Ws happy 4 him til i saw wakeup eba is ready imagin even wit dat kind of dream it eba of ol food kai.......

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by saintneo(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2012
chai! lol!
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 5:52am On May 09, 2012
Take this to joke section and stop playing tricks with people's mind
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Jakumo(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2012
I dreamed I was being serviced by a number of comely wenches, but then I woke up and found I was only jerking off.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by stepo707: 6:16am On May 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Coolturbo(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2012
That your brother wicked o
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by BloggerTee(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2012
I 4 don scatter the floor Eba ko Eba ny
www.proforumng.tk
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by kemiola89(f): 6:33am On May 09, 2012
Oya bros go back to sleep, make sure you start work immediately dis time. Lolz
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by tyson55(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2012
Loooooooool!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait a minute....did you finally Swallow the Eba or you were left wondering what could have been if it wasn't a dream?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Jojofalani(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2012
Hahahahahaha madt yhu,cartoon mi
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by dubem3(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2012
o mehn, you got me there oh!
I was already asking myself
'would i have returned the money?'
thanx for the joke, jare!
Hope say you use vex take Lama that Eba well well
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by ReLaTE(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2012
Ths is just a joke and why front page? Though i like the joke.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 7:07am On May 09, 2012
Joke of d morning award!!!! LolZzzz

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Ty207: 7:11am On May 09, 2012
grin grin grin lwkmd cheesy..........go back and continue with the sleep!
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by charlsecy4(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2012
Amen.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by ZUBY77(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2012
TB Joshua predicted it.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Emmymi(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2012
Abeg, that your dream should have season 2. Lolz
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by chelseabmw(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2012
I be don dey vex for the poster say why e go return the money.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Ariyke: 7:21am On May 09, 2012
hahahaha oya go back 2 bed sharp sharp n continue cheesy
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by executinal(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2012
chelseabmw: I be don dey vex for the poster say why e go return the money.
grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by dotman(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2012
Eat your Eba with dignity and go to work. How did u know it was $20k immediately, u be igbo man, na wa for u oo
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Frankiss44(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2012
honeric01: "Guyz should join me in thanking and praising Baba GOD for His blessings αnd favor in my life . I tell you guys, its good to have the fear of God at heart and to be honest. tongue

I was coming home Wednesday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, cool cool cool cool but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. shocked shocked shocked I thought about
throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. cool After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. wink

Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. embarassed he offered me $2,000 dollars but i turned it down , he collected my number and i left. angry

Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba don ready!" cry cry embarassed lipsrsealed

May this never be ur case, may urs be real and not just a dream grin grin

LMAO... What a way to start the day... Hilarious
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by olempe(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2012
I almost tot it was real. Good one from the poste, my dream dey always come to past, make me go dream too. Lmao. I almost tot it was real. Good one from the poste, my dream dey always come to past, make me go dream too. Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by slimyem: 7:30am On May 09, 2012
nice joke!
Twitched my lips just a little...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by blank(f): 7:32am On May 09, 2012
This kind of dream is the work of hunger. May u never go to sleep hungry again.

Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Frankiss44(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2012
ReLaTE: Ths is just a joke and why front page? Though i like the joke.

Ona too complain self... And who said a joke can't make the front page?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by boneruns(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2012
@OP, U MUST BE A F.UCKING COPY CAT. You stole someone else's joke and u never made an attribution to the person. Why?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Frankiss44(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2012
blank: This kind of dream is the work of hunger. May u never go to sleep hungry again.

Amin.
grin
blank: This kind of dream is the work of hunger. May u never go to sleep hungry again.

Amin.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2014 / 2016: Top 21 Most Used Memes On Nairaland (pictures) / Funniest Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.