Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. (1540 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by Busta(f): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
You go to some churches and they have the picture of Jesus as a white man.
Some others, He was a black man.

I know it really does not matter whether he was black or white, as long as u believe in what u believe in.
Out of curiosity, if u had to choose, would u say he was he white or Black?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by cgift(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2007
He has no colour kiss
Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by IDINRETE: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
according to the bible his dad joseph oops [yahweh/jehovah] and mom were jewish so he must have a jewish color,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by Betty605: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2007
if he was from Jerusalem, Israel then he sure isn't black!! undecided
Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 02, 2010
Black people usually say it doesn't matter what colour Jesus is because He came to save the world, so colour is unimportant, then why is it so difficult to remove all those distorted images of a white Christ and replace them with a likeness that resembles themselves. It mattered to the whites who believed it was beneath them to worship a Black deity even though they did so in the beginning without a problem. They eventually recreated all the images of the Black Christ to resemble their own race and skin colour, but black people are still so brainwashed, that they are afraid to worship their true God who created them in His own BLACK image.

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by providence338: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Busta:
You go to some churches and they have the picture of Jesus as a white man.
Some others, He was a black man.

I know it really does not matter whether he was black or white, as long as u believe in what u believe in.
Out of curiosity, if u had to choose, would u say he was he white or Black?

He had skin like burnt brass and hair like WOOL.

He was a Black man. The Israelites were a Black people.

The people in Israel who call themselves "jews" look NOTHING like the people around them.

They're imposters.

Jesus is white (Caesar Borgia..google this name).

But YAHSHUAH HA'MASHIACH IS A BLACK MAN! grin
Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by providence338: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Black people usually say it doesn't matter what colour Jesus is because He came to save the world, so colour is unimportant, then why is it so difficult to remove all those distorted images of a white Christ and replace them with a likeness that resembles themselves. It mattered to the whites who believed it was beneath them to worship a Black deity even though they did so in the beginning without a problem. They eventually recreated all the images of the Black Christ to resemble their own race and skin colour, but black people are still so brainwashed, that they are afraid to worship their true God who created them in His own BLACK image.

AMEN.

The comments here are sickening.

People have no idea that the land of Israel BORDERS THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!

They resembled the ancient Black African Egyptians.

At least in color.

When I realized the ancient Israelites were Black (as were the other ancient tribes in the Biblical lands), it was then I understood why the mainstream media DARE NOT PORTRAY THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS AS BLACK AFRICANS.

Because if KMT was BLACK...then so was ISRAEL.

They were Black then...they're still Black today.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by Amujale(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jesus is a ficticious character invented out of Abrahamic religious text.

Yet, there's less of a contradiction for those that peddle a Black man as their Jesus; it makes better sense since Horus is a black man.

The notion that the Jesus character is a black man is a massive concept, one that has elements of reality entwined within the Jesus story.

The Jesus character is an invention by the authors of Abrahamic religious text.

The Jesus character takes after older religious characters from all across the globe i.e Buddha, Ela, Krishna, Horus e.t.c

There lies no contradiction to suggest that the Jesus character was invented out of the plagerisation of the documented history of famous black men/women. i.e Ela, Isis, Horus, Osiris, Ra e.t.c

Re: Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. by johnw47: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
providence338:

He had skin like burnt brass and hair like WOOL.

He was a Black man. The Israelites were a Black people.

The people in Israel who call themselves "jews" look NOTHING like the people around them.

They're imposters.

Jesus is white (Caesar Borgia..google this name).

But YAHSHUAH HA'MASHIACH IS A BLACK MAN! grin

it doesn't matter what color skin Jesus had, but this description is of Jesus
in His Glorified immortal body in heaven:

His head was white, and His hair also
His feet like fine brass (which is a golden color)

Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. 
Rev 1:13  And having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands. And in the midst of the seven lampstands I saw One like the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the feet, and tied around the breast with a golden band. 
Rev 1:14  His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow. And His eyes were like a flame of fire. 
Rev 1:15  And His feet were like burnished brass having been fired in a furnace. And His voice was like the sound of many waters. 
Rev 1:16  And He had seven stars in His right hand, and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword. And His face was like the sun shining in its strength. 

@underline, burnished means polished

(1) (Reply)

Contradictions In The Quran / Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic / Paul And Muhammad Compared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.