Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

Edinburgh Marathon - Loos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edinburgh Marathon - Loos (540 Views)

A Nairalander With KIPTON & SHARIBUTA Lagos Marathon Race WINNERS / #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) / First Pictures From Access Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edinburgh Marathon - Loos by Patlia: 8:48am On May 09, 2012
Hi All

I seemed to have developed a toilet issue over the past few weeks on top of injury which is pretty much guaranteeing that my first marathon is going to be a nightmare.

I am however quite upbeat still and excited but would really like some idea of whereabouts of toilets for the EM to at least not have to worry about where they are.

I've always had a slight issue when running a half but imodium has always done the job very well until now and never on training runs like it is now. Thankfully i'm a food logger addict and i'm going over the past few weeks and trying to eliminate what has caused this to escalate this badly (or is it just nerves).

So does anyone know whereabouts on the route they are or how often?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Obodo's Abductors Demand A Ransom Of 150,000 Euros / Csi 2012 College Soccer Id Camp / Olympics Basketball: Nigeria Booked Ticket To London 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.