Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' (19326 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Toni Payne Absolutely Disrespects 9ice. "money Made From Tradition Album Is Bloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by pckid: 9:59am On May 09, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gNSiYP6cdis

At the just concluded “Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition” where rapper Mode9 was a judge (alongside DJ Jimmy Jatt and Rogba Knighthouse) and ex-beauty queen turned rapper Muna was the presenter, both parties clashed and had a heated argument right in front of fans, contestants, organizers and cameras broadcasting to millions of viewers.

In the video, Muna had disagreed with Mode9′s observation and it became a argument with Muna repeatedly asking that Mode9 pass the mic while he was still talking to her. While Muna was being disrespectful, it was expected that the veteran rapper let it pass and address it in private, not in front of the fans and crowd...

http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/05/host-muna-disrespects-judge-mode9-dj-jimmy-jatt-jesse-jagz-takes-his-side/
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 09, 2012
Naija with crazy people all the time
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by chelseabmw(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2012
Lol...I laff in music

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Monimatic(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2012
Who the hell is muna to argue with mode 9 on which contestant rapped best, what does she know about rap culture, it's only in nigeria we see ex beauty queen become rapper.
She has no credibility to be a presenter at the nokia show, the organizers should have gone for credible female rappers like Blaise, sasha,kel and not an ex beauty queen.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by ismaeel86(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2012
that babe lack respect, i wonder how she became a beauty queen sef. shioooor
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 09, 2012
This is a simple matter. Let them settle it in a RAP battle. And let's see how many rounds Muna can last. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by kokoA(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2012
Who is Muna please? Is she a musician to? shocked

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 09, 2012
Muna is very stupid for that, she is a presenter and not a judge

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Silva79(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2012
Who da fool is muna?
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by MissyB3(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2012
People over-stretch issues!
Muna had no business openly disagreeing with a judge's opinion. . . If she wanted her opinion to count, she should have taken a seat beside Mode 9 while someone else climbs the stage and presents.
On the other hand, Mode 9 should have kept quiet after his statement ''That's why I'm the judge'', there was no need prolonging the trivial issue.

These Naija celebrities need to learn how to comport themselves in public.
If they aren't found trading words with a fan on social networks, they are publicly fighting with a colleague over superiority. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by latino1: 12:59pm On May 09, 2012
Bleep that bitch muna so disrespectful Pass de mic pass de mic, pass ur fada there... Bitch asshole

2 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by WhoIGoAsk: 12:59pm On May 09, 2012
wtf
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Ejine(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2012
That was very stupid of Muna, and it goes to show her level of unprofessionalism.
Would you take it lightly if a common Youth Corper swaggered into your office of 20 years and started giving you orders on what you should and shouldn't do, right in front of your peers?
Imagine this pikin wey never grow teeth in the hip-hop business coming to insult this man like this? And what the phuck is "Pass the mic meehn!"?
Muna represents the typical egomaniac who has been told all her life how beautiful she is, to the point she now feels she can insult anybody under the sun with her rude, tactless antics which remain unchecked. Modenine had every right to react the way he did, because this girl has shown herself to be severly deficient in manners, and it would be a big surprise to me if she's ever called to MC an event ever again.
What a pity.

7 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by kokoA(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2012
Missy_B: People over-stretch issues!
Muna had no business openly disagreeing with a judge's opinion. . . If she wanted her opinion to count, she should have taken a seat beside Mode 9 while someone else climbs the stage and present.
On the other hand, Mode 9 should have kept quiet after his statement ''That's why I'm the judge'', there was no need prolonging the trivial issue.

These Naija celebrities need to learn how to comport themselves in public.
If they aren't found trading words with a fan on social networks, they are publicly fighting with a colleague over superiority. undecided

@ bolded. Muna or whatever her name was there is not even quqlify to dust mode9's butt and she knows so I really don't think Mode9 was fighting with her. He would have simply let her know he was the judge and keep quiet sha.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by otumfour(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2012
lol! don't know both of 'em but girl was disrespectful, I mean if the organizers valued her judgement, she would have been sitting by the dude ; wtf! make she go ask Ryan Seacrest. nonsense!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by dani1luv: 1:15pm On May 09, 2012
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by coolguyz(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2012
they were both wrong joor!

fine Muna need not express her opinion but Mode9 sef shld hv ended it after stating the fact . ."ï'm the judge here", all the i've bn listening to hip-hop loong and other bantering were very unnecessary jare. make we talk true, both of them deserve schooling on matured comportment!

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Abovedelaw1989: 1:29pm On May 09, 2012
Ah! The hell with all musicians, they are the brain behind the evils on television and social life. For instance illuminati came to fore through music and heavy participation of music icons. Who the heck do they think they are?
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by baslone: 1:40pm On May 09, 2012
I am not a 9stein but what Muna did right there iz d@mn st.upid!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by charles316: 1:42pm On May 09, 2012
[size=18pt]that muna (@muna01 ) has got no respect at all. why do fine naija women disrepeect people.? i tire o. @muna01 is under attack on twitter for desrespecting mode 9.[/size]
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2012
That is the problem with these sluts who became all they would ever become by sleeping with rich and/or powerful men. She's probably looking down on Mode9 cos she drives a better car (bought for her by a sugar daddy) than him and sees him as a broke a.s.s loser (a man is always a 'loser' in their eyes if he doesn't have as much money as the men they are used to sleeping with). I'm sure she wouldn't behave that way to a D'Banj or PSquare. Silly tart.

It's unbelievable that a presenter would openly argue with a judge in a talent show! How did tthis slut get the job? In other words, who did she sleep with? Mode9 na her mate? Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Josh316(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2012
Wait o! but are we sure Mode9 no try to toush her boootyyy?? wink grin grin
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 09, 2012
Josh316: Wait o! but are we sure Mode9 no try to toush her boootyyy?? wink grin grin

Lwkmd....this poster is sick.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2012
who d Bleep is muna?
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by kombats: 2:35pm On May 09, 2012
muna don chop lizard liver i swear
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by usmanjaji(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2012
This was mode's response to her" although am a lyrical warrior but Ȋ̝̊̅ don't kill women or childre..Muna should apologise.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by usmanjaji(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2012
This was mode's response to her" although am a lyrical warrior but Ȋ̝̊̅ don't kill women or children..Muna should apologise.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by blackboi(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2012
Muna is jst one Unpopular duck-fowl, trynna get cheap popularity by dissin' the world famous Hip Hop reviver (Mode9). I freakin feel like hating that Uncivilized spoilt kidangry damn!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by kokoA(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2012
She was lucky it wasn't Idris Abdulkareem she tried that rubbish with, Na one eye and four teeth she for carry comot dia grin grin.. Foolish girl!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Dondbuzor: 2:47pm On May 09, 2012
Another slut on d loose. I ecen wonder how nokia manage to give her such job knowing she has a chatacter problem.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by GoldCircle: 2:50pm On May 09, 2012
she's threading on slippery terrain! There was absolutely no need for this isht!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by montelik(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2012
Josh316: Wait o! but are we sure Mode9 no try to toush her boootyyy?? wink grin grin

LMAO. Can't blame him if he did. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Comedian AY Makun / Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.