Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector (5839 Views)

Sunday Vacancies For Freshers And Experienced Candidates / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria / Oil And Gas Opportunities For Freshers And Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by mamus2010(f): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2007
hi guys,

if any body in the house has a 2:1, or you know your 2:2 was by mistake(i.e you are smarter than the grade) pls mail your cv to me - mamus4ever@gmail.com latest thurs 15/11/2007. i will select the first 10 for submission at the bank i work in. the bank is expanding rapidly and needs staff. even if you have about 3yrs banking experience and you want to move from your bank, pls be free to send your cv as well.

note - i am not promising you any job, but am promising that your cv will be submitted and you may likely be called for a chat.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by Oluchia(f): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2007
Thanks dear, just sent my cv to you. Hope I qualify.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by nimath(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2007
i just want to ask if HND holder with upper credit can also forward thier CV to you.pls lets know.

Thanks for the info.

God bless
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by noel76(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2007
thanks, just sent mine now.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by winneijay(f): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2007
Thanks Man, Just sent mine now

Remain Blessed.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by rexdon1(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2007
Thanks, mamus., i just sent mine, have a gr8 day ahead.

Earth has no sorrow heaven cannot heal!
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by atirieri(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2007
thanks a million,ve sent my own cv 2 ur box and hope am 1 of the first 10, thaxs
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by mamatee: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2007
hi mamus thank u so much. God bless u. i just sent mine.have a great day.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by onikoyia(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2007
thanks a lot dear just forward mine too. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by Jomodupri(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2007
Tnx sister, just sent my CV. May God bless u more.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by labongua: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2007
thanx i've sent mine too
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by kabirat(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2007
Thanks for the help.

God bless u.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by herthesir(f): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2007
THANKS SO MUCH
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by Nevada: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
Many tanx good girl. Just sent mine now
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by victronics: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
Chairman,
tanx for ur help, if gets to the hr people i will be in.
tanx again 4 kindness.
alwaysonline
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by lawrine(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
Bros,

i don text mine ohh. pls make sure say i qualify ohh.

Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by biggtonny: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2007
Thank you so much. I've just posted mine.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by nedujizzy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2007
To you guys that sent your cvs lets know the outcome.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by makalia(f): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
thanks dear i just sent mine,hp am qualified.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by kanondu(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hi God will always bless people like u. just sent mine now
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by missb1: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2007
just sent mine to you too. thanks a lot for the info
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by mamus2010(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ all,

i'm sorry i didnt give you guys the major information - the vacancy is actually in marketing only and its in zenith bank. right now i have received about 418 cv's in my box and i will pick 10 from those that have informed me. i can guarantee you that you will get a call from me or the human capital development dept of zenith bank sooner than you expect. pls if you are not comfortable with marketing kindly drop a mail for me so you dont block other people's chances. cos as much as i would like to drop off all the cv's, i really cant. so goodluck.

like i said, this is no guarantee that you would be hired.

and am sorry but i cannot accept cv from hnd holders cos they wont take them from me. so all the best to the hnd holders, your own is comming soonest
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by Pinchress(f): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
hello,

I sent my cv to your box yesterday, though i did not inform you that i did. Pls kindly include mine in one of the 10 you intend giving to your HR. i dont mind a marketing job at all.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by mamus2010(f): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ all,

the cv's in my box are increasing by the day. the challenge is how to identify the nairalanders as i cant see any user name or figure out who is who. so please oluchia and others kindly send your cv's again with your user name as the subject.

as for the others, there are too many for me to drop off, so i have to take mostly 2:1's and those that are maximum 26yrs old.

and please if you know anybody that works in zenith bank, get them to drop your cv's so that others that know nobody can get a chance. finally, dont forget to fill the online form and keep your fingers crossed. take care
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by Pinchress(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2007
Thanks. I just sent my cv now.

I wish myself and others good luck
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by coold(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2007
thanks a lot mamus. i just saw ur post today and i hope i'm not too late. i meet the requirements of ur latest post and i'm sending u my cv. pleeaaassee consider me. God bless you
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by victronics: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2007
victronics:

Chairman,
thanks for your help, if gets to the hr people i will be in.
thanks again 4 kindness.
alwaysonline
Chairman,
I have just resent my cv with my user name- victronics as subject. Again thanks for ur kindness.
victronics
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by makalia(f): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2007
i just resent mine again, pls help me.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by gbemi123: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
pls i just sent mine pls do help cos its only u i knw may God bless u
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by Nj: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
HI mamus i just saw your message and i sent my CV.Pls help me .I have a 2.1 and i am well qualified.
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by uwex: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
hi
big brother i just sent my cv.
much love! thanks
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by sosoed(f): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2007
Hello mamus,

God bless you for this info and help. i am forwarding my sister's cv to u she is below 26, and has a 2:1. The subject of my mail will be cv from nairalander soso_ed. I hope its not too late for me to send it.

Best Regards
Soso

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phcn Recruitment Form, Ideas Pls / Having Issues Completing Your Registration? / Bg Oil And Petroleum Company Recruitment Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.