Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Black Man And The White Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Black Man And The White Man (1947 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? / A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Man And The White Man by davades(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
A black man and a white man were sitting in the park, the white man had a pet monkey and the black man is selling bananas, the black man said 'Mr. Can u look after my bananas, i'm goin to the toilet"," Yeah sure, go ahead" said the white man. When the black man came he found his bananas gone and asked "where are my bananas" the white man pointed to the monkey and said "ask ur brother" , the black man chilled and sat down. Few minutes later the white man ask "can u watch my monkey I'm going to the toilet" ,"oh yeah sure!" said the black man. When the white man came back he found his monkey dead and exclaim "what happened here?" the black replied " don't get involved pls , it's a family matter"...

1 Like

Re: The Black Man And The White Man by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 09, 2012
Awww.....finally i've seen a joke dat actually made me laff out loud. Nice one poster! wink
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by Nobody: 2:43am On May 10, 2012
(9/10) clap for ya self
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by davades(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2012
booqee: Awww.....finally i've seen a joke dat actually made me laff out loud. Nice one poster! wink

Thanks, more coming in another thread.hope u'r following. Watch out!
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by davades(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2012
ondo_boi: (9/10) clap for ya self

Gbam! Thumbs up
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by oweniwe(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2012
grin
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by JojoArmani(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2012
hahahahhahahahahhahaha Nice joke, Me likey.
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by davades(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: hahahahhahahahahhahaha Nice joke, Me likey.

More coming in another thread, keep in touch
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by bright007(f): 11:43am On May 11, 2012
Nice 1
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by toygod2: 12:59am On May 12, 2012
lol,take 5 jare
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by davades(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2012
bright007: Nice 1

Thanks
Re: The Black Man And The White Man by davades(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2012
toygod2: lol,take 5 jare

#muah#

(1) (Reply)

She Always Wear This Cloth Anytime She Wants To Go Out With Me / See What Happens When A Woman Dances Shoki During Pregnancy / When You Have PHD In Groundnut Selling (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.